Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hopefully they get somebody to try to break the world record school bus jump.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    it has to be something big if slack has been thinking about it for a couple years... that being said i'm not sure what can make the event much better for me.
    That’s my thought as well. I’m not seeing any ideas yet that could make it much more enjoyable from a fan’s perspective. It can’t get much better than the 2019 edition.

How many cars are there in the whole country capable of actually winning that race? Maybe 15? Why does anybody want 120 cars to show up at all? Everybody complains about too much racing most of the time. I suppose I don’t get it.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Go Bloomers!

50 cars in the feature starting them 3 to a row... now that would be f*cking nuts lol

pay the driver's for sure every 10 cars past 100 gets an extra 10k added to the purse. Anything up to 100 cars keep the same.. For some crazy reason they drew 160 cars that would add extra 60k to the purse..

Something else with those B scrambles they do for like 5 laps paying a grand.. Why not take that up to 3k and make it 10-15 laps??

Either way I'll be there like some have said fan support is there now let's get the driver's there

I say they should make it a figure 8 race.

Who doesn’t show up at the world that you a frothing at the tip to see there ??? Every car in the country capable of running top 10 is there every year. Yes there’s a handful of guys who could maybe make the show who don’t come , but the field is absurdly stacked. The first world I went to has 123 cars and 80 of them were fast , now they get 100 but almost all of them are fast. They guys who don’t have the equipment to be running at eldora quit coming , not the fast guys.

Start them 4-wide right after the world famous 4-wide salute!

Past winners race...15 laps...$1000 to each car owner who supply's a car...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019