Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Feger

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Boesel View Post
    You could put Tony Jackson Jr in this same conversation lol the dude switch’s chassis constantly
    Tony changes chassis once every 2 months, if not before. Jason has changed chassis' maybe 6 times in his career. The longhorn and older Bloomquist car he drove were not his own, they belonged to Lance. So if someone is handing you cars to drive, you would be dumb to not try them out. Hes also never went back to the same chassis twice, same thing cannot be said about TJJ. That's a terrible comparison.

I've been a fan of Jason's for years. I'll be the first to admit, he's been awful since his first year in the victory car, and was sliding down hill before that. Hopefully with his buddy k-rob being the MB cars with him, it'll keep him on the right path.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Who's worshiping who? You spend more time talking bad about them then anybody talking good about them? And if you dont like him how do you know all that personal info about them? You stalk them around?? Get a grip on reality guy YOU are the worshiper smh...
    Pot calling kettle eh. If you are in the pits at the same tracks, you hear or see the drama. Every night pretty much there is some kinda drama. I’m speaking in general, from just the night I watched my brother, drama is always there. And your hero you’re going to pretend you don’t worship has a lot of drama. This guy pointed it out and you don’t like it, don’t mean it ain’t true. You don’t have to like it, it’s just true.

Be like me not admitting Bloomer is fuked up, pretty obvious.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I don't remember a car ever coming of the jig Feger has at the shop. The only "Huster" chassis was built at Pierce's but incorporated some of Jason's ideas. Since it wasn't really 100% Pierce, after the falling out they listed the car as a Hustler at the track. It was the green chassis and while it was ran until it was used up as a super, it wasn't destroyed by "someone" in a wreck.
    Bob did get po'd at triple K and used a 4 wheeler to knock the car off it's stand, it wasn't really damaged.
    I think Jason does want to revisit building his own chassis once the new shop is complete but while he did start on one a few years ago, any thing that possibly gets built in the future will be a complete do-over.

Is that where Rocket and Longhorn got their design? From the "Hustler" chassis?
    IF YOU AINT WINNING YOU PROBABLY AINT LEADING!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIPPING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Is that where Rocket and Longhorn got their design? From the "Hustler" chassis?
    Jason has been doing fine in the MB Custom. Pretty sure he really liked his Moyer cars and did pretty well in those. But Moyer isn't making those cars. The Rockets, if I recall Babb looked really bad for over two years in his and Shirley for nearly two years as well. Feger doesn't have the resources they do. Think someone hit the nail on the head. He doesn't have Austin, Devon or the other guys who helped him several years ago. Heck his wife has been the one signaling him at most the races I saw him at. That all makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by cgrace View Post
    Jason has been doing fine in the MB Custom. Pretty sure he really liked his Moyer cars and did pretty well in those. But Moyer isn't making those cars. The Rockets, if I recall Babb looked really bad for over two years in his and Shirley for nearly two years as well. Feger doesn't have the resources they do. Think someone hit the nail on the head. He doesn't have Austin, Devon or the other guys who helped him several years ago. Heck his wife has been the one signaling him at most the races I saw him at. That all makes a difference.
    Putting down the beer and donuts and hitting the treadmill could only help, I bet he weighs well over 350 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    an it's not good to worship a driver that thinks he's God either. let's talk about what happened in Lincoln summer nationals? no clue what happened other than bobby got a black eye by his own pit guy. then let's talk about farmer city summer nationals as I was leaving the county cop had Angie in handcuffs an in back seat of police car.
    You must have seen it wrong.....both times....with your own eyes.....couldn't have happened that way.
    And besides, doesn't every team have that kind of stuff going on in the pits every night anyway?

And they wonder why?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You must have seen it wrong.....both times....with your own eyes.....couldn't have happened that way.
    And besides, doesn't every team have that kind of stuff going on in the pits every night anyway?

And they wonder why?
    Who's saying it didnt happen, the question was, if you dont care for him why are you so close around him to see all that? Lol undercover lovers, stalkers, haters lol...

Guess with those 32 drunk goggles on that whole keep your friends close , enemies closer thingy escapes you?

For me it's the drivers I help/sponsor just so happen to be parked next to or by them. nothing to do with stalker or lover little boy. the drama queen bobby pierce sounds good to me. my driver doesn't do drama even when he gets screwed or passed dirty he just gets even. doesn't whine or cry or post on FB or Twitter just goes about his day.as far as Angie being in handcuffs I waa heading out to my car and that's were the cop car was at.

Come on man, you know you go where they go just so you can capture that predictable jerry springer moment and report it on 4m....just admit it, we all do it

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Who's saying it didnt happen, the question was, if you dont care for him why are you so close around him to see all that? Lol undercover lovers, stalkers, haters lol...
    "Lovers stalkers haters" and don't forget handcuffed mothers. Lolsm

What did she do to get cuffed ?

she was arguing with babbs wife no clue what it was about. she must have done something at merchandise trailer.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) I thought this was about feger

All this arguing about drama in the pits or chassis,,,etc. Your all missing the enjoyment of things at the track. First of all,the first thing my freinds and i do is head to bobbys souvenier trailer to check out perhaps the nicest boobs in all of motorsorts selling us shirts. Thank you mrs pierce. Then we get to go watch the best regional drivers in the country like feger,pierce,shirley,babb,,etc,duel it out. Just roll with the show people and enjoy it while it lasts.

It’s entirely possible that the sport has passed Feger by. He wouldn’t be the first to have that happen, and he certainly won’t be the last.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by JayD View Post
    Putting down the beer and donuts and hitting the treadmill could only help, I bet he weighs well over 350 pounds.
    Tell all of us about your DLM wins, and Summernats championship.

Imagine...drivers/fans at dirt tracks like beer. Unheard of.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Tell all of us about your DLM wins, and Summernats championship.

Imagine...drivers/fans at dirt tracks like beer. Unheard of.
    Success in a dlm does take some level of conditioning. Not Mark Martin level, but if you are breathing hard after a race, you left tenths on the table.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    Tell all of us about your DLM wins, and Summernats championship.Imagine...drivers/fans at dirt tracks like beer. Unheard of.
    Just a fan in the stands but it don’t take genius to see he’s horribly out of shape, I can’t believe any sponsors give him money looking like he does. His equipment used to be immaculate, have you seen that hauler lately looks like it’s ready for the junkyard.