Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Gibbys Dirt Track Nation seems to have known a lot about Devin and his sponsor he quoted one of the sponsors he had in 2019 was going with him for the 2020 season. Gibby said it was a major sponsor soo maybe its just not been announced yet .

Any update on Devin's plans to for 2020

Probably track champ at Muskingum County Speedway.

Devin and Wylie our to busy chasing girls around. They our never in the shop working

Quote Originally Posted by Clamp Bracket 256 View Post
    Devin and Wylie our to busy chasing girls around. They our never in the shop working
    Didn’t know our is a verb. Thanks for the English lesson.

"are too busy"

Youngish 20 something would rather chase trim than come to the shop and work????

That doesn't exactly sound strange.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Didn't Wylie just get married ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Didn't Wylie just get married ?
    No, tristin did. Wylie is with one of Joey moriartys girls

Clamp Bracket 256 hit the nail on the head very true and accurate info.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Clamp Bracket 256 hit the nail on the head very true and accurate info.
    Just curious - how do you know this?

I like PRCKart way of thinking. I think Tader and Hudson can be a threat. Especially at places they have been to a lot. It may take them a bit to get lined out but they'll get it. If Moran came to them too it would happen faster and I think they would win a few races.

#1 let's not forget he is young. I think Devin would be content with racing weekly at or near home. The times I saw him in the Dunn Benson car he just seemed like the deal just wasn't for him. Out of the car there was just a sense of O well is it time to load up yet. Then again maybe that's why Dunn Benson will not be on tour this year.

The excuse of him being young is over. He is 24 or 25 and is a full grown man. As far as I know he has no responsabilities so being dedicated to the sport or a job is not important. There is no pressure for him to go out and make it knowing he can keep moving back home. He has talent and could be good on the national stage but as it has been said in previous posts his priorities are someplace else.The deal with DB was set up to fail and was not more than a means for Mr. Lamb to bow out of the sport and safe face after the death of his father. A shiny new hauler and a name does not bring success.Rides and money are not handed, they need to be hustled to receive and it just isn't there. Too bad but there a lot of men who hustle weeks in and out to make it and at the Dome that was proven.

Clump, couldn't agree more. I made the comment that he's not going to get a lucas ride, I don't feel he will get a woo ride. He's happy running local, less work and can chase all the tail he wants to. At 24 or 25 whatever he is, he is probably in many cases the youngest driver in a slm field.

Only a year or two younger than Brandon Sheppard

Clump its pretty evident you have no clue what you are talking about by the way great first post . You dont even know the name of the person you mentioned its Lamm not Lamb.That deal was not set up to fail as you mentioned when a person drives for a race team and does not listen to what the owner and sponsor tells the driver to do you take the proper action that has to be taken .And to you dirtcrazy4u the reason Dunn Benson will not be following the lucas tour in 2020 is because the business was sold. Big C always told us to never say never so i feel like 2021 is going to be the return year to follow the lucas series again.And to my knowledge Devin and Tye have said they will follow the lucas tour in 2020 and good luck to Tye,Devin and Wylie where ever they race where it be lucas ,woo,or regional.

Quote Originally Posted by ready2rd View Post
    Clump its pretty evident you have no clue what you are talking about by the way great first post . You dont even know the name of the person you mentioned its Lamm not Lamb.That deal was not set up to fail as you mentioned when a person drives for a race team and does not listen to what the owner and sponsor tells the driver to do you take the proper action that has to be taken .And to you dirtcrazy4u the reason Dunn Benson will not be following the lucas tour in 2020 is because the business was sold. Big C always told us to never say never so i feel like 2021 is going to be the return year to follow the lucas series again.
    So... someone has no idea what they're talking about because they said Lamb instead of Lamm. What if they had said DONE-Benson?

If I had a $1 for every time somebody posted Peirce, Marler, or Shepard on this forum, I could've bought Lamm's hauler.

Maybe, if the DB team could've put a piece under their young drivers capable of finding victory lane consistently instead of making excuses....you'd have more than a Boston song to cling to for 2021.

Maybe, Devin's lack of interest in 2019, was due to the team's lack of interest in 2020.

As far as Devin's pursuits off the track, are we seriously gonna fault a 24 year-old, single guy, for running the low line with a willing accomplice?

Devin has been with his chick for about a year now.she is Bump Hedmans daughter

I love Boston, which song is it?