Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Vado track

Excellent race

Feature was good. According to the announcer the feature took just over 8 minutes to complete all 30 laps.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

First race and Madden puts Drydene in Victory lane. They have to be excited for that after having thier name in Brent Larson cars.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLMspeed View Post
    First race and Madden puts Drydene in Victory lane. They have to be excited for that after having thier name in Brent Larson cars.
    They were also on Eckerts car

Well we now see why team 0 went woo racing. They want to beat team rocket and start selling more chassis. Night 1, team rocket beats 2 out of 3 super team cars. Will be a interesting speedweeks.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Well we now see why team 0 went woo racing. They want to beat team rocket and start selling more chassis. Night 1, team rocket beats 2 out of 3 super team cars. Will be a interesting speedweeks.
    Start selling more chassis when? It takes real infrastructure to produce what Rocket does.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

They went WoO racing because of that 7 letter D word.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    They went WoO racing because of that 7 letter D word.
    Yup. That's where Drydene said to go.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Rocket has been building chassis for right at 30 years. You have the hands on out in the field guy in Mark Richards, and the books/people person in Steve Baker. And a very well run chassis shop.

I’ll believe it when I see it with Scott. With Randy dying, I have no idea where that lives the chassis deal. They have an opportunity to be big, not Rocket big, but good size, with the right people behind it. Maybe Cody Sommer can put them people in place. But it take more than just Scott. Ya need everything else as much and more than ya do Scott.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Leaves*.-Stupid autocorrect and not being able to edit my posts but once in a blue moon.
    Takes*
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Poor ole Brandon sure didn’t like not winning, straight into the microphone with bitching about the track.

^^he better get used to it. He isn't going to run unopposed every night in woo competition.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

He better hope there’s some brown left at each race he runs, if not it’ll be a bloomy car holding the check.

I thought the track raced great! I mean they were 3 wide for the lead, and later on 3 wide for third. Very entertaining.

This is a dumb, off-topic question, but would it work if I watched a DoD PPV on a different device at a different house as long as I was logged out on my phone and laptop? I see you can't share accounts, so does that just mean you can't be logged into multiple devices at once?

Quote Originally Posted by mod95 View Post
    This is a dumb, off-topic question, but would it work if I watched a DoD PPV on a different device at a different house as long as I was logged out on my phone and laptop? I see you can't share accounts, so does that just mean you can't be logged into multiple devices at once?
    Correct. I go over to a friend's and put it on their tv all the time.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Correct. I go over to a friend's and put it on their tv all the time.
    Awesome, thanks for the help!

Anyone know if the new droop rule was enforced last night? Some cars seemed to definitely be following it while team zero cars seemed to have the same droop as last year.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Sheppy better not bash every track when he gets 2nd this year.

Quote Originally Posted by RapidRuss View Post
    I thought the track raced great! I mean they were 3 wide for the lead, and later on 3 wide for third. Very entertaining.
    I watched it before I said anything, and man, I like Brandon, but I hope this ain’t what he’s going to say after every loss. Track was smooth, and pretty wide. When Scott can move high, or Madden, and pass, track ain’t bad. And they didn’t get stuck behind lappers not being able to pass them.