Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by smooth 32 View Post
    Phil? You talking about your king and leader of the bloomer buffoon brigade, blackie?? That pathedic pos fool is a no class mutant buffoon that you bloomeroids look up to!!! We Peirce fans hold our heads high! We have class!! We know more about dlm racing then you pathetic buffoons know about sniffing each others ass!! Get a life!!!!!!!!
    If you could change your join date in the upper right hand corner, you might fool somebody. Just sayin.

You must of run out of ideas for new usernames.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    If you could change your join date in the upper right hand corner, you might fool somebody. Just sayin.

He has an encyclopedia of them!😉😉

I had more bloomer shirts would I need less toilet paper?
    Well hey, good luck with that. I've got a feeling I.C.E. is gonna do another sweep soon so keep on keepin on. Don't forget to wipe.
    8/13/16

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post

Just admit it... Bobby and the Pierce family have more class then you and the other blooper fans will ever know! You are a classless fool!!! You sound like an abandoned baby buffoon calling out the other buffoons for assistance you pathetic fool!!!
    Once you bloomer bag swinging pathetic buffons admit to and give praise to the Pierce family I won't make you feel so small!!! Bobby is the best driver of all time!! Get over it you hippie loving knuckle draggers!!!!
    Phil? You talking about your king and leader of the bloomer buffoon brigade, blackie?? That pathedic pos fool is a no class mutant buffoon that you bloomeroids look up to!!! We Peirce fans hold our heads high! We have class!! We know more about dlm racing then you pathetic buffoons know about sniffing each others ass!! Get a life!!!!!!!!
    " Directed to you" where did you direct it to me you babbling bufoon? Typical blooper pooper poker for ya... Lost in their own flinging faecal matter!!! Go figure it out you bloomer loving knuckle dragger!!!!
    If, must have? What would that possibly have to do with the point at hand toots? If I had more bloomer shirts would I need less toilet paper? You bloomer nut huggers have all the answers lol.
    Your encyclopedia has a few books missing but some how you've managed to stay on here nonetheless 
    You just keep doing what you’re doing. Is Blooper fans love it, even if your fellow high on the horse Pierce Posse Gods don’t.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Us.....**
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Gosh, jeezz... thanks for your concern ole buddy lol. Think of me when the big bad Garald sweeps me under the 4m carpet, again, will ya?
    Just think if he gave ya a T Shirt every time ya left the building. Least he could do
    8/13/16

Us as in knuckle draggers of the bloomer buffoon ball hangers squadron or us meaning the best that the dlm world has ever seen, the HIGH class full of sass Bobby f in Peirce fantastic force of fruits and berries? I'm confused....
    ^^^^ 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 ^^^^

Lol... ya all's a bunch of good ole boys. You shouldn't have to put up with me, but you do.... 
    Yea we understand but thanks for caring! 🤭🤭

Us as in knuckle draggers of the bloomer buffoon ball hangers squadron or us meaning the best that the dlm world has ever seen, the HIGH class full of sass Bobby f in Peirce fantastic force of fruits and berries? I'm confused....
    Maybe it’s twig n berries lmao. You’re great man, love it.

Anyone who thinks he is Smooth is a freaking idiot. For Lil Bobby to put that on his number is a idiot too. The lil boy is not smooth at all. He comes in the car half destroyed after the race. Spoiler is always torn off. Sheet metal is ripped, blows engines and does slide jobs a lot. He needs a new nickname and it cannot be Smooth. BFP, his shirt makes more sense. The pierces must love repairing stuff all the time. To each of its own I guess.

Just admit it... Bobby and the Pierce family have more class then you and the other blooper fans will ever know! You are a classless fool!!! You sound like an abandoned baby buffoon calling out the other buffoons for assistance you pathetic fool!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadlandsBandit12 View Post
    Anyone who thinks he is Smooth is a freaking idiot. For Lil Bobby to put that on his number is a idiot too. The lil boy is not smooth at all. He comes in the car half destroyed after the race. Spoiler is always torn off. Sheet metal is ripped, blows engines and does slide jobs a lot. He needs a new nickname and it cannot be Smooth. BFP, his shirt makes more sense. The pierces must love repairing stuff all the time. To each of its own I guess.
    You act like you pay his bills. Btw, I believe he owns all of his equipment. I would bet his purse winnings outweigh expenses which not a lot of racers could say that (with a straight face anyway)

They should come out with a die cast of the car with the body damage described in the post above.....it's what everybody that loves him loves and what everybody that hates him hates.

They would sell a bazillion......an effen bazillion.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They should come out with a die cast of the car with the body damage described in the post above.....it's what everybody that loves him loves and what everybody that hates him hates.They would sell a bazillion......an effen bazillion.
    You sir are a marketing genius!

I expect royalties in perpetuity.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

your only as good as the last race. he can't even beat a guy that runs a family car that most say he can't win in. yeah he's the greatest at tearing cars up and for winning races 5k or less. as the statistics show that was posted on hear a month ago. facts are facts.

what has the pierces invented or created to reinvent dlm racing? what is it that every racer has to have?

I just dont understand all the hate. Hes doing what most of us dream about. Wreckers or checkers he is fun to watch.

there's plenty drivers that are fun to watch not just 1 driver. babb Shirley b shep if you don't think there not fun to watch them why go to a race? using other cars as a berm or cushion oh yeah that's real fun to watch. babb is the best cushion rider there is. an best ever no such thing. imo there's best drivers for an era or decade but no such thing as greatest ever. til bobby himself designs a chassis and puts it on the market and wins several crown jewels an other drivers wins crown jewels in them then we can talk. As I said wait 2 years we will see how bobby is then as Bob Sr is retiring from the sport. now I do give bobby props on social media and gets new fans to a race.

It seems you dont like him. Your choice. Ive been a fan since his world 100 win and since then I haven't seen him take out people like everyone says.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    there's plenty drivers that are fun to watch not just 1 driver. babb Shirley b shep if you don't think there not fun to watch them why go to a race? using other cars as a berm or cushion oh yeah that's real fun to watch. babb is the best cushion rider there is. an best ever no such thing. imo there's best drivers for an era or decade but no such thing as greatest ever. til bobby himself designs a chassis and puts it on the market and wins several crown jewels an other drivers wins crown jewels in them then we can talk. As I said wait 2 years we will see how bobby is then as Bob Sr is retiring from the sport. now I do give bobby props on social media and gets new fans to a race.
    Well said, especially the statement as "but no such thing as greatest ever".