Default Fairbury/Farmer City MARS camping

Considering hitting these two shows in early May. Have never been to either track and I like the idea of being able to hit them both in one swing.
    Will be coming from 350 miles south and would really like to bring our fifth wheel camper. I know both tracks offer camping, just not sure if it’ll be reserved or first come basis. Any help will be appreciated

I don’t think anything official has been announced yet. Previous years, that weekend is reserved camping at FALS at least. It’s early enough in the year that I’m sure spots will be available on-grounds. I just went back through emails and it looks like ticket/camping spot reservations is normally done at the end of feb or first of March. Hopefully they announce information soon.

You won’t be disappointed!

fairbury is to announce camping and reserved seats in the next few weeks. the Mars race used to be the original frenzy date. so id assume new camping will be available end of March/ first of April. at farmer city as long as you show up by Friday early afternoon you won't have any problems getting camping. an that's just the way track is set up to get you in the camping area. you wait til race time you may have trouble just getting to camp spot.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    fairbury is to announce camping and reserved seats in the next few weeks. the Mars race used to be the original frenzy date. so id assume new camping will be available end of March/ first of April. at farmer city as long as you show up by Friday early afternoon you won't have any problems getting camping. an that's just the way track is set up to get you in the camping area. you wait til race time you may have trouble just getting to camp spot.
    Did you buy some tickets from me for the rainout dates at the World 100 in ‘18?

yes sir sure did. great seats esp Friday's.

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    yes sir sure did. great seats esp Friday's.
    I thought the screen name looked familiar. Glad you enjoyed them. I’m sure hoping this trip will come together. Been wanting to make it to Fairbury for several years now