Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    ignorance is to keep doing the same thing. You would have thought they would have learned what not to do and find a better way. I thought we were better than that. What's your excuse for separating children from their parents?
    lets build the wall that was and has been approved time and time again ! Hey wait a minute your great president is getting that done also along with the other promises he made even with all the anti american scumbag resistance frim people like yourself !

Ignorance is to keep doing the same thing. You would have thought they would have learned what not to do and find a better way. I thought we were better than that. What's your excuse for separating children from their parents?
    So , this president has walked into the same scenario as the past administrations . Left
    to do the same thing we have been doing for years . So blaming the wrong person gets
    us no where . So the do nothing POS democrats rule the house , wheres their solution .
    As far as i can see , these so called cages are no worse that the trip they made to get
    here with thousands of criminals that traveled with them raping them along the way .
    So give me a break to accuse this President for the same as the last POS did .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    So , this president has walked into the same scenario as the past administrations . Left
    to do the same thing we have been doing for years . So blaming the wrong person gets
    us no where . So the do nothing POS democrats rule the house , wheres their solution .
    As far as i can see , these so called cages are no worse that the trip they made to get
    here with thousands of criminals that traveled with them raping them along the way .
    So give me a break to accuse this President for the same as the last POS did .
    What about when the Republicans were in complete control of the house senate and presidency. No SOLUTION because, they both like to have them as talking points. Yes you would think what they went trough to get here the last thing we could do was cage them up and separate them from their parents. Both parties are to blame for this mess and that goes way back for many years. So this POS has done the same thing.

Ignorance is to keep doing the same thing. You would have thought they would have learned what not to do and find a better way. I thought we were better than that. What's your excuse for separating children from their parents?
    Maybe if you and your scout troop would have false outraged more back then maybe we would have learned a lesson......but again, not a peep from you or anyone about it back then.
    Wonder what changed?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What about when the Republicans were in complete control of the house senate and presidency. No SOLUTION because, they both like to have them as talking points. Yes you would think what they went trough to get here the last thing we could do was cage them up and separate them from their parents. Both parties are to blame for this mess and that goes way back for many years. So this POS has done the same thing.
    Again, using the advanced search function on this site I can't seem to find a single post about your outrage on the subject from the caging times of the previous administration.

Strange??? Wonder what has changed?

TRUMP did not control the house and senate but now that a lot of the RINO’s have either saw the light or gotten out wait to see what HE can get done come 2020 ! And you anti American scumbags will STILL be crying and claiming you are not DEMACRATS AND DIDN’T VOTE FOR ( insert one of the stellar democratic field here ) !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Again, using the advanced search function on this site I can't seem to find a single post about your outrage on the subject from the caging times of the previous administration.

Strange??? Wonder what has changed?
    Again because, you can't find it doesn't mean I wasn't outraged it just means you can't find it. lmao!!!!

Maybe if you and your scout troop would have false outraged more back then maybe we would have learned a lesson......but again, not a peep from you or anyone about it back then.
    Wonder what changed?
    What job do you have with this administration? and you didn't learn nothing from the past. I think the President should ask for your resignation lol You hear me John.

Again because, you can't find it doesn't mean I wasn't outraged it just means you can't find it. lmao!!!!
    Since I'm such a dummy and can't find it , how bout dig it up for me if you can?

It would be great to see you being genuine.

If I'm a betting man, I'm betting you didn't even know about it when the Obama administration was doing it and just learned that he did........prove me wrong please.

What job do you have with this administration? and you didn't learn nothing from the past. I think the President should ask for your resignation lol You hear me John.
    Divert.....duck....dance....deny.

And thanks for the compliment btw, but I've got too much going on right now to take on another position in public service.

Off chance I can't find it because you never typed it???

Since I'm such a dummy and can't find it , how bout dig it up for me if you can?

If I'm a betting man, I'm betting you didn't even know about it when the Obama administration was doing it and just learned that he did........prove me wrong please.
    Crickets????

Divert.....duck....dance....deny.

And thanks for the compliment btw, but I've got too much going on right now to take on another position in public service.
    You said we so what position do you have with Trump lmao!!!

sorry I was busy watching the replay of the Chili Bowl

I didn't know you were so lazy and can't do your own homework. Keep looking your the one who brought it up. Nobody likes a quitter. I can't remember who said that but, someone on here did lmao!!!

Off chance I can't find it because you never typed it???
    Oh it's there keep looking don't give up man. You'll find in there lol

I haven't had this much fun on the internet in awhile lol

Default Hold his beer, Trump’s got this

IYou would have thought they would have learned what not to do and find a better way.
    Hold his beer, Trump’s got this, better way thing.

President Trump to shift $7.2 billion to border wall - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYqBqEz3Gxo

We know you libs don't understand simplicity...…..but, tell their parents to stop breaking our immigration laws!

Oh it's there keep looking don't give up man. You'll find in there lol

I haven't had this much fun on the internet in awhile lol
    Nope , not here anywhere ......you're just a liar......prove me wrong.

You said we so what position do you have with Trump lmao!!!
    I did??? Show me that please.......

Zero25

We know you libs don't understand simplicity...…..but, tell their parents to stop breaking our immigration laws!

I couldn't agree more on telling their parents to stop breaking our laws but, what does that have to do once they get here. I would think we are better than that. Especially separating the kids from their parents. I mean come on man your better than that and I'm sure you wouldn't want your kids separated from you. Right?