Default Scotus to overturn trumps bogus and rigged impeachment

Legal scholars are weighing in and it seems that if TRUMPS legal team can prove that THIS GREAT PRESIDENT was denied due process in the House they can overturn theBOGUS AND RIGGED IMPEACHMENT !

Well won't that just piss them right off.......and in other breaking news the person who peed screw you trump in the snow has been identified through Dna as schumer , but was written in schiffs handwriting.

Strange.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It amazes me that they have spent the amount of time they have on this impeachment deal, all it has done is hurt the Democrats and made Trump almost unbeatable... So I guess we Trump supporters aught to thank them....

It's difficult trying to build a mountain out of a mole hill. Even more so when you have no dirt to begin with . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well won't that just piss them right off.......and in other breaking news the person who peed screw you trump in the snow has been identified through Dna as schumer , but was written in schiffs handwriting.

Strange.
    Sounds like the Circle jerk News Network...….you know the one with D Lem as the point man!

The most telling is the video clip of schumer about to give the press conference looking all somber, when Sen Harris is by his side laughing and smiling while conversing with another. He turns to her and chides her and she immediately becomes subdued and somber like him. This shows it's all BS and political theater. It shows this whole thing was just a political play during an election year.

If this impeachment is a bogus rigged hoax. Why cant his position of power of "presidentcy" be a rigged hoax as well? Trum was done selected years in advance to be in that position. But once again that is reality you alls can not except as the"TRUTH" and reality that it do be.....

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    If this impeachment is a bogus rigged hoax. Why cant his position of power of "presidentcy" be a rigged hoax as well? Trum was done selected years in advance to be in that position. But once again that is reality you alls can not except as the"TRUTH" and reality that it do be.....
    I now know where Nate comes from , not that he is a turtle at all . His words and spelling
    tell everything .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I now know where Nate comes from , not that he is a turtle at all . His words and spelling tell everything .
    and that there alone what makes you ignorantly conformed to how u thnk thngs should be. almost in a way only kind crap yal do have on me. is my so called knwn misspelling and so called improper gramer. that is what seperates me from rest you ignorant monkey heads. i do have my very own indualvisualality. im no conforme to the systen fn monkey asz goon.

btw for the record yes trump was already sat n motion well before his campain run... dare any you to search predictive programing donald trump. just like 911 was dam well planned well in advance like 15 years before it happened advance.

Yeah, God, the almighty creator, knew thousands of years ago, who would be president!

If you have other means, please provide us with next weeks Powerball numbers!......I'll wait!