Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kasich also supports many of Trumps accomplishments while in office .....guess you skipped right on by those YouTube sound bites?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

John needs to go quietly into his next job what ever that is going to be. He has to support Trumps policies because they are what he believes and he should let it go. Calling for him to be impeached from a far, just shows his bitterness. Just like Romney who I voted for in 2008 and 2013 because I didn't care for McCain as a President. He let his personal feelings (being rejected by Trump for Sec of State) diminish his honorable time in Politics. I have no problem that these guys hate him, but I do have a problem when they join the left with the impeachment nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Kasich also supports many of Trumps accomplishments while in office .....guess you skipped right on by those YouTube sound bites?
    Please show us a link to a video showing that Kasich supports IMPOTUS. I can show you a lot were he does not. You are pretty good a fairytales but that is part of the IMPOTUS cult. Lets face it the IMPOTUS tell fairytales every day and you are fitting right in. The only support that Kasich is supporting is impeachment.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Please show us a link to a video showing that Kasich supports IMPOTUS. I can show you a lot were he does not. You are pretty good a fairytales but that is part of the IMPOTUS cult. Lets face it the IMPOTUS tell fairytales every day and you are fitting right in. The only support that Kasich is supporting is impeachment.
    I think bbq meant IMPOTENT when referring to Kasich. Im not sure if he meant his bedroom performance or that of his political office!

Both, he's a MEGA RINO....

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Yes that's not in dispute but they can hold their heads high because they didn't worry about their political future and they did the right thing for the country.
    Hahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahaha. you always come up with a good one .
    If they cared about this country , They would jump off a cliff and do us all a favor .

I did vote for Kasich in the primaries. And by the way Kasich supports the impeachment of the conman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpawU5i_zIk
    Well that makes it twice you lost . Because that POS is gone too . Ask anybody about
    that idiot in Ohio . total looser . Keep up the streak .

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Hahahahahahahahaha, hahahahahahahahaha. you always come up with a good one .
    If they cared about this country , They would jump off a cliff and do us all a favor .
    One has to laugh at utter absurdity....

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Outstanding post Wetterman.

By the way, the morons are having a debate and they are touting we have to destroy the economy and put millions of blue collar workers out of a job to save the planet. They may lose their homes and jobs but there will be new green jobs. You can't make this stuff up
    The only green jobs those idiots need is seeding and watering Obummer Chia Pets!!!

I did vote for Kasich in the primaries. And by the way Kasich supports the impeachment of the conman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpawU5i_zIk

What conman do you keep referring to????? There are so many at CNN, MSNBC, and the Democrat Congress...

Quote Originally Posted by clayton_wetters View Post
    what conman do you keep referring to????? There are so many at cnn, msnbc, and the democrat congress...
    or CNS BS !!! ? ? ? ? ? ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 01-14-2020 at 10:37 PM.

The hottest one of them all just voted present.....on both articles.....makes her even hotter IMO.
    BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard SUES Hillary Clinton For $50 Million! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdpSZGoOtFE

Yes that's not in dispute but they can hold their heads high because they didn't worry about their political future and they did the right thing for the country.
    Your kid/in me . They have done nothing for this country , PERIOD .

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard SUES Hillary Clinton For $50 Million! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdpSZGoOtFE
    Hope Tulsi doesn't come up missing anytime soon.........

So wait.....Hillary mad/butthurt cause she didn't get her way because tulsi supported Bernie over hillary in the 2016 election.

And now Hillary saying and doing anything to get back at tulsi by going so far as to say tulsi is a Russian pawn?

So let's recap.....a mad butthurt losing dem is whining about someone that doesn't agree with her so she throws out some kind of Russian collusion implication to discredit her???

Why does this behavior sound so familiar???

Hope Tulsi doesn't come up missing anytime soon.........
    What? Would that make 51 or 52 counting Epstien?

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    The Democrats have declared the 2020 election a fraud. Seems they know they have no chance to win, so they are getting out ahead of their losses and calling for the election to be impeached. You can't make this stuff up. What a bunch of factory defects LOLOLOL
    problem is ya it can be made up. what do you thnk democrat and republicans and such is? made up conjured bs to fill and consume your heads. make you think the fakery created crap is real.

So wait.....Hillary mad/butthurt cause she didn't get her way because tulsi supported Bernie over hillary in the 2016 election.
    I think it goes deeper than that. If you look at Hillary Clinton and Tulsi Gabbard and compare and contrast the 2 of them, you see quite a few differences. Yes, they are both liberals and democrats, but if you look beyond their politics and look at what kind of person they are and how the achieved what they've achieved in life there's a stark difference. While I don't agree with Gabbard's politics, she's definitely earned her way on her own. She didn't ride her husband to the top and use that to launch her political career. She's a self made woman. She's everything Hillary isn't but probably wishes she was. And even though she may not make it this time around, she still has a chance to make it to the top one day and she won't have to stay married to a lying cheatin husband to accomplish it either. You know, if Bernie wins the nomination, she might not be a bad pick for his running mate, strategically of course.

The hottest one of them all just voted present....
    Well, yeah! There's also that too. Which is also something that Hillary has never been and never will be. I mean, you know if Bill had her in the whitehouse back them, he'd have been chasing her around the desk all the time. And that would be yet another reason for hillary to hate her.
    Last edited by Stefan2k4; 02-02-2020 at 08:04 AM.

Your funny . It's not they care a damm about their political careers . They have thought
    since the election they were above the law . The right thing . You can't agree that it is
    a party line . So it makes it right that they have been wasting our countries time and money
    and you think they can hold their heads high , you must be high . So since they lost the
    election they have been after him , and you think they are after democracy . That's funny .