Default Anyone remember DNC staffer Seth Rich

Attorney: FBI had been lying about the murder of Seth Rich - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZFEa1K1l8Y

I don't know how we're going to penetrant the morass of the FBI, but I don't think Chris Ray is interested in clearing anything up... you're going to have to get a Tray Gowdy type that has the interested of the country as a whole, not a few people at the top...

seth rich is said to be the person who gave Hildabeasts emails to Julian Assange that is why he was murdered and the FBI is once again protecting THE CLINTONS !

He was razorbacked????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

absolutely no credible evidence to suggest Russia hacked the DNC server. Remember, The DNC would not give their server to the FBI to investigate, instead they commissioned a private contractor (CrowdStrike) to do the study. CrowdStrike was founded in part by Dmitri Alperovitch a Russian immigrant . Trump noted Crowdstrike in his phone call to Ukrainian President Zelinsky. Cyber security experts determined the DNC hack was an inside job. Seth Rich was a disgruntled DNC worker that found out Bernie Sanders was being screwed over by the DNC .

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    seth rich is said to be the person who gave Hildabeasts emails to Julian Assange that is why he was murdered and the FBI is once again protecting THE CLINTONS !
    And I believe this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    He was razorbacked????
    Yepper!!!...

Asange is not doing very well medically, I hope he gets to talk to someone before he passes on ! Remember he told Hannity that the e mails did not come from the Russians .

The United Nations is slowly but surely killing this man as they despise him for working against the New World Order....

It's a terrible injustice for what could be a man of heroic stature to the world, and is considered that by many.

Cyber security experts determined the DNC hack was an inside job. Seth Rich was a disgruntled DNC worker that found out Bernie Sanders was being screwed over by the DNC .
    William Binney. He says analysis of the timestamps on the files indicate the transfer rate at which the files were copied would have require bandwidth that exceeded the bandwidth of the servers internet connection. Therefore it must have been copied locally, perhaps to a USB thumb drive. There are videos on youtube where he is interviewed and discusses this.

I don't know what happened or way to Seth Rich, but I do know it wasn't what it was said to be, but like I stated earlier, Mr. Ray isn't interested in clearing anything up, he's interested in covering the past disgressions and faking a new and revitalized FBI...