Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Clump O Clay View Post
    There should be clarification around the vetting process - it isn't how big the check was but that it cleared the bank for deposit.Whatever spin they try to put on this deal, whether development or rent-a-ride, it comes down to putting money in the pocket. Really appreciate the use of the big words like tuteledge and distinction in this thread. LOL
    In other news, I wish was my daddy was rich too!

wonder if the deal with ross is for just the select events this year or they planning something bigger next year?
    -Adam Conners

Bailes - SLM events
    Hall & Menscer - LLM events

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Thanks MB.....I know this for certain, if he acts all stupid and immature as described so far with those guys on the i95 challenge......they will bring the car home in a box almost every night.
    LOL! Wonder if it's in the contract that the Dunn-Benson wrecker or rollback will be at those I-95 races? Like you and another suggested, if he likes to run into people, he'll soon be schooled in driver etiquette by a hard-nosed group and might have to retreat to Ohio with his tail between his legs!

I understand he's running the SLM events but didn't know if they had plans on trying to run a national tour together next year. Didn't know if they would use these select events to learn each other and go full-time next year. Or is this just and "one and done" deal where they will just run these races and move on next year
    -Adam Conners

Quote Originally Posted by adamconners View Post
    I understand he's running the SLM events but didn't know if they had plans on trying to run a national tour together next year. Didn't know if they would use these select events to learn each other and go full-time next year. Or is this just and "one and done" deal where they will just run these races and move on next year
    I like the way you're thinking.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    LOL! Wonder if it's in the contract that the Dunn-Benson wrecker or rollback will be at those I-95 races? Like you and another suggested, if he likes to run into people, he'll soon be schooled in driver etiquette by a hard-nosed group and might have to retreat to Ohio with his tail between his legs!
    We were all young and stupid....I'm more than willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and let things just take their course based on what he does, wish he and the team well.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Runner View Post
    There are a bunch of us that want to see Harrison Hall race. Please post when he runs his first race for Lamm. Could be a record turn out of fans to see how well the kid races.
    With proper advertising the tracks involved could profit greatly from this increase in attendance, I know of 3 people from southern Oh already making plans!

Lamm opened a can of sh$t getting involved with the hall kid
    ImBored