Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Default Marlar

Was cool hearing him say he was glad he had the opportunity to pass Ricky again and do it cleanly.

Ricky raced him clean, didn’t even go for pay back, and Marlar passed him the second time with a good slider. Almost overshot it, but it was a good pass.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I know Marlar is one heck of good racer that can sure find a burst of speed when he needs it, but I was impressed with Kid rocket getting a first at Duck River and third at Smokey.

Whats goin on with Madden I watched both races this past weekend and he looks good in qualifying and the heat races and then come main event and it looks like the car just won't go is it the droop rule or is it the fact that its early in the year still and they are trying to get the bugs out of the car

Quote Originally Posted by racincowboy02 View Post
    Whats goin on with Madden I watched both races this past weekend and he looks good in qualifying and the heat races and then come main event and it looks like the car just won't go is it the droop rule or is it the fact that its early in the year still and they are trying to get the bugs out of the car
    Move on from the droop rule, the last 5 WOO races have been won by 2 Lucas regulars and an independent. If it was this great impediment no one would run WOO but the regulars. Madden had a power steering issue when leading the feature this past weekend.

I was just asking a question didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I just don't get how he was so good before that rule and now seems like he can't get the speed he had.

I was just asking a question didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. I just don't get how he was so good before that rule and now seems like he can't get the speed he had.
    He was dominant for a 3 or 4 week stretch in August last year. Hasn't exactly done much aside from that one month or so.

He had a good chance at a win on Saturday, at least a top 3. He had power steering issues of some sort and pulled off.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    He had a good chance at a win on Saturday, at least a top 3. He had power steering issues of some sort and pulled off.
    He’ll be fine. I’m sure some teams didn’t think the droop rule would affect them. So now they are catching up. Other teams were smart and had it figured out, or close to it right away.

^^Adding to my previous post.