Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    For all of you Illinois folks - Judge blocks J.B.'s stay at home order extension

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/il..._aBvHQWtDqxfxk
    You forgot to make another exception for commenting on this thread lmao!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    For all of you Illinois folks - Judge blocks J.B.'s stay at home order extension

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/il..._aBvHQWtDqxfxk

Don't get excited. The legislature will convene and formally grant the governor the power to keep extending the stay at home order.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Don't get excited. The legislature will convene and formally grant the governor the power to keep extending the stay at home order.
    Or a higher court will overturn it.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    Or a higher court will overturn it.
    The ruling only applies to the guy who filed the lawsuit. He can go out and look for something to do while the rest of us are locked up. Someone should start a class-action lawsuit.

The Governor of Illnois is clueless (Prickster) on what is going in outside of Chicago. A reporter asked the question is it possible for you to start opening the rest of the State and keep the lock down in the Chicago area. And he laughed at her saying that the Vires has no boundaries. (No (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) dumbass) In the meantime there has only been one person in the hospital from this Vires in Bloomington Normal. And Hospital workers have been getting laid off because there is not much going on down State... Sorry for the rant.. Just had to get it off my chest... Glad he lost that court case yesterday... Hope to see some racing sometime soon in this State. But, I'm not holding my breath... Ugh

Pritzker said that you are more likely to die from Covid in Jasper and Monroe counties than you are if you live in Cook (Chicago).

Jasper county has a senior care facility that accounts for 36 of 42 cases and 2 of 3 deaths.
    Monroe County has a senior care facility that accounts for 29 of 64 cases and 8 of 10 deaths.

I'm pretty sure if you looked at numbers in other Illinois counties you would see the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    In the meantime there has only been one person in the hospital from this Vires in Bloomington Normal. And Hospital workers have been getting laid off because there is not much going on down State... Sorry for the rant.. Just had to get it off my chest... Glad he lost that court case yesterday... Hope to see some racing sometime soon in this State. But, I'm not holding my breath... Ugh
    Bloomington Normal which as you know is in McClean County has 92 confirmed cases and 3 deaths, I do however feel they could ease up some restrictions downstate.

The governor of Illinois is so full of sh!t that it runs out his ears. He's holed up in chitcago and makes no attempt to engage downstate in any good faith discussions about the reality of this virus and how things are different south of I 80 than they are in the hellhole of the prairie.

There are still a half dozen counties in Illinois that have no cases at all and most down state have 50 or less. The county we're in has 20 cases as of today and no deaths. The county just to our north has 46 cases and no deaths. McClean county, which is the largest county in the state area wise has 92 cases, 54 per 100,000 pop. McClean County is home to two universities that have students and faculty from all over the world living in Bloomington-Normal. Cook county, the county of the steaming poop hole known as chitcago has 31,950 cases which figures out to 620 per 100,000. Get the picture?

Our fat, greasy, crooked POS governor from California likes to sight per capita numbers.

The POS does all of his press conferences in chitcago and in conjunction with the co-governor or Illinois who is also the mayor of chitcago, Larry Litefoot. The fat POS doesn't give a dam about anywhere but chitcago and everywhere else can suck an egg!