Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Disinfectant

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Fake?? I think I have been calling you out because you are a fake Christian. All of your post are far from what a true Christian would write but your post are more in line with what a cult member would post. Again if Satan was running as the republican candidate you vote for him. Do you really want to bring mothers or other family members in this debate? Again it just shows what a fake Christian you really are. If you REALLY knew the gifts of the Spirit, you would know why it is so easy for me to call you out, and am 100% right about it! Prove me wrong.....ill wait!

The difference is I have the knowledge of the Bible to back me up. You cant even quote John 11:35!

You're one of the 85% that Billy Graham use to talk about! Yeah, you're such a wannabe, I doubt you even know who he is!

Thanks for helping me prove my point. You did what I predicted you would do. Go and read post 148. You are so predictable when you can no longer defend the republicans for anything. You always go back to abortion or start quoting scriptures out of the Bible. You are nothing but a cult member. You are a fake Christian. The majority of your post are not of Christian standards but definitely of a cult member standards.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Thanks for helping me prove my point. You did what I predicted you would do. Go and read post 148. You are so predictable when you can no longer defend the republicans for anything. You always go back to abortion or start quoting scriptures out of the Bible. You are nothing but a cult member. You are a fake Christian. The majority of your post are not of Christian standards but definitely of a cult member standards.
    Wow !!!!!!!! If you keep “parroting “ the same thing it definitely makes it true ! GOT NOTHING I SEE ! Can’t wait to see your “spin” on morning joke this morning ! Will Tara be there also or just Jill ? Asking for a friend !

SS , its not hard at all to defend the repub,s against the weak competition they have now ......

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Wow, you continually show your "religious" ignorance! Cult members mis-quote and miss-apply Biblical scriptures!

You have NEVER nor will you EVER, see me mis-quote or mis-apply scripture! If you EVER do, Ill take a 6 month sabbatical from this Tailgate section!

PROVE ME WRONG......i'll wait!!!

btw......Franklin Graham is the one calling you out, not me!Let me see you discredit him.....I dare you!!!
    Last edited by ZERO25; 05-01-2020 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Wow, you continually show your "religious" ignorance! Cult members mis-quote and miss-apply Biblical scriptures!

You have NEVER nor will you EVER, see me mis-quote or mis-apply scripture! If you EVER do, Ill take a 6 month sabbatical from this Tailgate section!

PROVE ME WRONG......i'll wait!!!

btw......Franklin Graham is the one calling you out, not me!Let me see you discredit him.....I dare you!!!
    I myself like to listen to Charles Stanley.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I myself like to listen to Charles Stanley.
    Well, that's one thing we can agree on!