Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Overton is a great talent, but there is a reason he can’t keep rides???? Show respect you get respect but don’t and you cost owners more than winning will pay for. If he can’t pass you, he will use you, then says “man it’s racing “ I have seen Casey wreck himself to keep from banking off people, seen all the top guys not have to drive that way. Casey said what he needed to be politically correct, but I will bet the farm he races Overton differently going forward? Brandon might wanna think about Casey works for a living, doesn’t have to race to eat his beanie weenies.

That sums it up pretty good. To paraphrase another poster....There's a reason one gets mad respect from drivers and the other does not, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I've never heard anyone say Brandon drives rough until the incident at Volusia with him and Whitener who is one of the best at roughing people up.
    Last edited by Pennsboro32; 05-06-2020 at 10:51 AM.

As some have said, had Casey just simply hit his marks this would be a non issue. It was the last lap and Brandon went for an opening that all of a sudden presented itself. Sure, Brandon bumped/rubbed Casey coming off of 2 but he did not wreck him. Casey did that himself in turns 3 & 4. I've seen Brandon run others very cleanly. Lavonia WoO show last year comes to mind. He raced Chris Madden and Bloomer VERY cleanly in that race for the lead. You could say he just respected them more then Casey and maybe so. Got to remember that these drivers have been itching to get back to the track just as much as us if not more. I think that made Brandon even hungrier for the win. I think a lot of other drivers would have done the same thing on the last lap in Brandon's spot.

Looked to me like Casey tried to diamond off the corner and Brandon stuck his car in the low line. Not sure if Casey missed his marks as much as he tried a different line. I don’t understand what happened in turn 3 tho? Was he trying to take a line to dump him and got berm instead?

More than likely!!!! Casey is very calm till you flip his switch, then he’s one of them murder hornets I been hearing about on the news lol