Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    Who are you marrying.......joe is that you ?
    That way they can hold hands on their way to the abortion clinic......since it aint a major topic!God forbid!

Zero25:

That way they can hold hands on their way to the abortion clinic......since it aint a major topic!God forbid!

No ss12 daughters and their husbands have between them 3 healthy boys and 1 healthy girl and 0 abortions so, that's 4 babies and 0 abortions. I bet you hate being wrong all the time. I bet it deflates that big ego of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Zero25:

No ss12 daughters and their husbands have between them 3 healthy boys and 1 healthy girl and 0 abortions so, that's 4 babies and 0 abortions. I bet you hate being wrong all the time. I bet it deflates that big ego of yours.
    So you think if there were any abortions in their past it would be something that they would share with you ? Come on man ...............I don’t believe abortion is something you brag about .......... is it ? Oh that’s right libtards have problem bragging about how many they have had !

Dirtman:
    So you think if there were any abortions in their past it would be something that they would share with you ? Come on man ...............I don’t believe abortion is something you brag about .......... is it ? Oh that’s right libtards have problem bragging about how many they have had !

I will repeat 4 healthy kids and 0 abortions. You can keep trying your best to make it true but, no matter how you do it will always be false. You want it to be true so, bad your willing to make anything up. How sad from a miserable human being such as yourself. Crawl back under the rock you came from the world will be better off.

I think I hit a nerve ………………………….I NEVER SAID IT HAPPENED IWAS POSING A QUESTION !!! MISERABLE PEOPLE DEFENDING THINGS THEY KNOW COULD POSSIBLY NOT BE TRUE THAT IS WHAT YOU ARE ?I AM SURE YOU HAVE SPENT EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY WITH THEM AND KNOW THEIR EVERY MOVE ?

Dirtman:
    I NEVER SAID IT HAPPENED

And that would be right it never happened. 4 kids 0 abortions.
    No matter how hard you try and make it to be true it will never be true.

dirtman:
    I never said it happened

and that would be right it never happened. 4 kids 0 abortions.
    No matter how hard you try and make it to be true it will never be true.
    a half truth is a whole lie ………………………...just sayin ' !

Remember, he said it wasnt a "major" issue, so murder must be a "minor" one with liberals!

Oh yes it eats at us everyday lmmfao!!!!

You think ss12 and I care that much about politics your mistaken but, we have fun watching you guys fall all over yourselves to respond to our post lmao!!!

No bad man touched me but, I'm wondering since you brought it up did that happen to you by any chance? I'm so sorry if it did and I hope you was able to get help for that. I hope whoever it was is in jail so, he can't hurt anyone else.
    Yep just as I suspected,you're letting your 12 year old post for you.....if you believe any part of what you post on here about your president, yes it is firmly entrenched in your brain every minute........it oozes from your pores with every keystroke.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yep just as I suspected,you're letting your 12 year old post for you.....if you believe any part of what you post on here about your president, yes it is firmly entrenched in your brain every minute........it oozes from your pores with every keystroke.
    Cant you hear Maury Povich saying this...…….SS12, kidrock, the dna test results show... CNN is your daddy!

Default Cry to kid rock?

I think you mistook crying for smashing your skull with the velvet hammer of truth in lurkers post.

It's fine ss and myself can hold are own against the team lol..

Hey if you and BBQ don't want to like me so, the other team members to get all butthurt I would understand lol
    I think you're aaaaight......I've never owned a bottle of preparation h btw.

You and SS are the team dude, everyone else are individuals that are just driving through the intersection and tossing words of wisdom in your guitar case.

Finally you got it. Man that wasn't that hard was it.?
    You're dirtclassic aren't you? If not, you missed a good chance.

Zero25:

You have zero way of knowing if any of those women you mentioned have had abortions.....only they do.
    Stop acting like you can know stuff like that.

You have a flat right rear.......and the rest are going down too.

Zero25:

Are you still pretending to be right about all of this? That way it is all fun. Whoopie!

You have zero way of knowing if any of those women you mentioned have had abortions.....only they do.
    Stop acting like you can know stuff like that.

You have a flat right rear.......and the rest are going down too.
    There you go again thinking you know everything about someone you nothing about them. I know his kids and have watched them grow up and become young adults. They both have good jobs and 4 beautiful kids. I know there characters and what they believe in and trust me they haven't had any abortions but, go ahead and makes ---- of yourselves by trying to discredit me. I used to spend a lot of time out at ss12 house working on race cars been to his daughters Weddings, Graduations, Vacations, ect. ect.

Not sure why you guys want to make our families out to be these evil people but, were not. It does say a lot about you though I might say.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Are you still pretending to be right about all of this? That way it is all fun. Whoopie!
    Clayton I'm not pretending anything but, I do have fun on here and some can't handle that and you being one of them.

I think you're aaaaight......I've never owned a bottle of preparation h btw.

You and SS are the team dude, everyone else are individuals that are just driving through the intersection and tossing words of wisdom in your guitar case.
    Did you have a team meeting this morning lmao!!

Is that you Kellyanne? LMAO!!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrot View Post
    Clayton I'm not pretending anything but, I do have fun on here and some can't handle that and you being one of them.
    You're having fun being a clueless duped fool. We're okay with that, carry on. You know your role well.

The name is Buford T. Justice btw
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 05-30-2020 at 08:54 PM.