Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Trump battles fake NEWS, Bubba and nasCRAP battles fake NOOSE!

lurker..

I like that guy, I watch his videos often. Also check out these two guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrwsRc31TFc

Bubba wallace should be suspended indefinatlly from nascar for his bogus actions.

NASCAR should also be fined and the CEO needs to step down for this foolish stunt! This noose stunt was so unbelievably stupid that a 5yr old could figure it out. NO FBI NEEDED!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN; 06-25-2020 at 01:15 AM.

Tim Richmond died from not being able to keep his hot dog locked up, Aids. Wild and crazy guy.

Mayfield was a drug dealer. Stupidity

Bubba. Attention to a team that will never win a race. Lost a sponsor over a video game. Really smart move there. NO TALENT AS A DRIVER

Where is the comparison to Bubba's situation ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Tim Richmond died from not being able to keep his hot dog locked up, Aids. Wild and crazy guy.Mayfield was a drug dealer. Stupidity Bubba. Attention to a team that will never win a race. Lost a sponsor over a video game. Really smart move there. NO TALENT AS A DRIVERWhere is the comparison to Bubba's situation ?
    Not entirely true. The racing side of it. Watch the 30 for 30 on Tim Richmond. Drug testing requires specific procedures that need to be followed. Mayfield Testing circus as well.

I thought when nascar initiated the ECM into there rules , that was the nail in the coffin , but with this bubber stuff , and I blame nascar more than him , I think this is the screw in the coffin , and the bad thing is , no one is willing to even try and walk it back.....I hope all those drivers and crew members helping to push his car are happy with them selves , they all jumped the gun before the investigation even really began in the name of political correctness , which I feel for certain most of those drivers and crew were told to by there owners and sponsors , nascar started to crash and burn years ago , IMO , they tried to generate interest with Danica to gain women's support and now they want some black interest ( money ) with ole bubber , and truth be told , they both were or are subpar by all standards.....WAKE UP AMERICA ,,,,,,,,

I wished bubba would start a crusade against those filthy rape songs that are sold in stores and online they containt racist slurrs racist names promote violence .you know larson screwed up and payed the price but those songs hasve the very same word he said,it is a very bad word depending on who says it.....!!!!

Kayaking on the Genesee River in NY state, and spending time at my cabin in Letchworth State Park

You're so right crownman, the days when Ed Sullivan told my all time favorite band The Doors that Morrison couldn't sing on Light My Fire " girl, we couldn't get much HIGHER " because it was way too suggestive and would lose him his precious sponsors, and now today, every third rap song, maybe even fewer than that, has the N word in it, and it's all right for them to spew it, but Lord knows we as white folk are crucified if we say it. Bull*hit is what I say, I had sixteen black guys in my outfit back in the 60's, and we used to always call them the N word if things got crazy, and they'd call me " stump jumper " and " whitey ", and one even called me a " unicorn " for reasons I still laugh about to this day. So it works both ways, but I know the older black friends I have today say this " generation Z " sh*t is going way too far, its their right to protest sure, but don't take it to the extreme where a few start looting and destroying property.

I chatted with a retired secret service classmate of mine last night and he told me that (15) agents were assigned to this nonsensical deal with Wallace and Nascrap, and that he figures the bill could come to close to a half a million bucks. Try explaining that to the sponsors and your board of directors Nascrap !
    Light My Fire / Doors
    Rooster / Alice in Chains
    Don't You Forget About Me / Simple Minds

I guess tax payers will have to pay the bill?

NASCAR released photo of the Noose.

https://www.foxnews.com/auto/nascar-...allaces-garage