FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
July 14, 2020

Gregg Satterlee Scores Third Port Royal Speedway Win
Pockets $3,000 Summer Championship Race

INDIANA, Pa. (07/14/20) – Gregg Satterlee parked his Satterlee Motorsports No. 22 Keyser Manufacturing/ Valvoline/ Classic Ink/ Rocket Chassis in Port Royal Speedway Victory Lane for the third time this season on Saturday.

Satterlee dominated the main event, pulling away to a more than three-second lead at times in the 30-lapper. He ultimately finished 1.5 seconds ahead of Ross Robinson at the checkers for a $3,000 payday.

“I’ll take it,” Satterlee said. “Any time you can get up here in victory lane is a lot of fun. I’m glad we got a front row starting spot tonight. It wasn’t as easy to move around tonight. Fortunate to get a good redraw and start up front and made my job a little bit easier. I was able to find a line that seemed to work best with the car and make laps. It’s good to get a win.”

After Mother Nature wiped out Friday night’s program at Thunder Mountain Speedway (Knox Dale, Pa.), Satterlee headed to Port Royal Speedway on Saturday. Drawing 32 cars, Gregg followed up the sixth fastest time in qualifying with an 8-lap heat race victory.

Overtaking race-leader Bryan Bernheisel on the third lap, Satterlee ran uncontested for the remaining 27 circuits to capture his third straight victory at the half-mile oval. He took the checkers ahead of Robinson, Kyle Lee, Andy Haus, and Colton Flinner.

For full results from this event, please visit www.PortRoyalSpeedway.com.

This Friday, July 17, Satterlee plans to attend a $3,000-to-win event at Thunder Mountain Speedway in Brookville, Pa. On Saturday, he’ll travel to BAPS Motor Speedway in York Haven, Pa. for another $3,000-to-win program.

Additional information on these events can be found at www.ThunderMountainSpeedwayPa.com and www.BAPSMotorSpeedway.com.

Gregg Satterlee would like to thank his marketing partners including Keyser Manufacturing, Valvoline, Classic Ink, Integra Shocks and Springs, Rocket Chassis, All About Wraps, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Hooker Harness, Simpson Racing Products, Diversified Machine Inc/ Bulldog Rear Ends, Keizer Wheels, Wiles Driveshafts, VP Racing Fuels, AFCO, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest news, updates, and other information regarding Gregg Satterlee, please visit www.GreggSatterlee.com .