Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Really guys/gals - come to Minneapolis and see what your Law & Order looks like. Amen Gear-Head...

And the Reds are OK being tracked...OMG

Hausman : maybe Gearhead can move from Pennsylvania to Minneapolis? Then the IQ would go up in both states!

Quote Originally Posted by hausman View Post
    And the Reds are OK being tracked...OMG
    I think it's impossible to not be somehow
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Yeah maybe FF2 - if you don't see what's going on in this country; well - I hope nothing but the best for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Hausman : maybe Gearhead can move from Pennsylvania to Minneapolis? Then the IQ would go up in both states!
    lolololol hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by castone View Post
    I don't believe the medical field can prove the masks (muzzles) does one thing to control rona, and it has been proven masks restricts air in and out common sense !
    Surgeons can wear a mask during a sixteen hour surgery, but some of you can't wear a mask for the hour it takes to buy groceries.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    Surgeons can wear a mask during a sixteen hour surgery, but some of you can't wear a mask for the hour it takes to buy groceries.
    Who wants to wear a mask just to make the Communist party happy???
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Oh no- Buford T. justice also known as “WALKING TALL” with a big stick is back!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I think it's really Blackie under another name
    I don't think so ---he's waaaay to stupid to be Blackie!

A couple of things worth mentioning here 1st they do not sell alcohol at prp so non of that matters, secondly gear head is not far off the mark. The state government has the right to shut down businesses in the name of safety during a pandemic the problem is their is no longer any thing close to a pandemic or for that matter was their ever. Just look at the numbers. Yes the virus is real but it's not a pandemic so their is no reason for businesses to be shut down.

Above post by jking24 does not deserve a reply! Absolute stupidity!!

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    Above post by jking24 does not deserve a reply! Absolute stupidity!!
    You can't talk sense into some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    A couple of things worth mentioning here 1st they do not sell alcohol at prp so non of that matters, secondly gear head is not far off the mark. The state government has the right to shut down businesses in the name of safety during a pandemic the problem is their is no longer any thing close to a pandemic or for that matter was their ever. Just look at the numbers. Yes the virus is real but it's not a pandemic so their is no reason for businesses to be shut down.
    How is it not a pandemic? All a pandemic is is a disease that has become prevalent and spread over a whole country or the world. This thing started in China and marched West through all of Europe and to the USA. I'd say that is a pandemic. Now, you can argue and I agree to a certain extent that it is not a very "deadly" pandemic. Not sure if that's what you're meaning by this thing not being a pandemic but some users on here seem to think it can only be a pandemic if it has a high mortality rate.
    Last edited by weatherman85; 07-22-2020 at 03:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman85 View Post
    How is it not a pandemic? All a pandemic is is a disease that has become prevalent and spread over a whole country or the world. This thing started in China and marched West through all of Europe and to the USA. I'd say that is a pandemic. Now, you can argue and I agree to a certain extent that it is not a very "deadly" pandemic. Not sure if that's what you're meaning by this thing not being a pandemic but some users on here seem to think it can only be a pandemic if it has a high mortality rate.
    You are correct it is a pandemic by definition but it is not a national health crisis at this point worthy of shutting down businesses and restricting our basic constitutional rights in the name of public safety witch is what the power hungry states are doing. Check the numbers. Covid is currently slightly more deadly than the flu witch we've had a vaccine for somthing like 60 years for. And we know how to treat it. Also many states are fudging the numbers to keep getting federal assistance. My state claims their testing 20,000 people a day yet the test results for positive and negative results never exceed 14-15,000 wday happens to the other 5000 test ? This isn't a conspiracy theory. I look at the numbers everyday. I know people who went to get tested signed in got mad after waiting over an hour and left. Three days later they got their positive test results. But that's neither here nor their. If a pandemic that infects a little over 1%of the population and kills 4%of that 1% is enough to take away our constitutional rights then we're all in trouble. And i don't care about how many people may of had it that we didn't know about because the same can be said for any other disease out their

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Pandemic or SCAMdemic?

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Pandemic or SCAMdemic?
    Or perhaps a PLANdemic ???????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Or perhaps a PLANdemic ???????????????
    You read too many fake Facebook news stories.

More to come folks. With the idiot the White House we are headed for a severe recession. By the way whatever happened about that wall, drain the swamp, locker her up, .....???

Quote Originally Posted by obamaracing#1 View Post
    More to come folks. With the idiot the White House we are headed for a severe recession. By the way whatever happened about that wall, drain the swamp, locker her up, .....???
    NUFF SAID.......when I see your username!