Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    I think they should do an invite-only World 100 at Albany Motorspeedway (GA). DoD voters choose the field by expanding the top 25 vote to 48. 12" spoilersNo roofs.Rf spring rate must exceed 301.254# at every 1" of travel from ride height to 3" of compression. Bump stop on rf only. Must not break during race and must be purchased from RE suspension.Droop travel measured after race with driver in car and one crewman allowed to sit anywhere on car. Jack car up under seat until LR tire is 1.125" off ground. Measure spoiler 2.255" from left quarter panel. Height can't exceed 50.0125 inches at that point.
    That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard ! Why wouldn't you just make it a even 50

I think they should do an invite-only World 100 at Albany Motorspeedway (GA). DoD voters choose the field by expanding the top 25 vote to 48.
    12" spoilers
    No roofs.
    Rf spring rate must exceed 301.254# at every 1" of travel from ride height to 3" of compression.
    Bump stop on rf only. Must not break during race and must be purchased from RE suspension.
    Droop travel measured after race with driver in car and one crewman allowed to sit anywhere on car. Jack car up under seat until LR tire is 1.125" off ground. Measure spoiler 2.255" from left quarter panel. Height can't exceed 50.0125 inches at that point.
    LOL.....if they only knew!

I don't see why not.
    Because if sideboards and wings were legal we could flat foot them with mono leaf suspension and Pro oil shocks from the swap meet? Why I'd cut the Monte body off my buddy's Super Street and put a wedge body and a sideboard on there. I don't think we'd get invited though.

I love your take on the WRG droop rule and you speaking the truth about the bodies. If I ever meet you in person I'll buy ya a coke. Even though we have a car with a modern wedge body now and not a 2005 spec one anymore.
    Guerilla Racing Junkies.

Shovel on a little more coal, then when we cross white oak mountain, watch 97 roll!

The problem is the gall dang motors.

Wedge cars = my favorite of all time

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard ! Why wouldn't you just make it a even 50
    Invites or height?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

There is always 2022. I don’t see anything in 2021 happening unless they come up with a vaccine.

The government is the where the real virus is...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    The government is the where the real virus is...
    Mostly, the blue side!

Not happening!