Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    So in 2 lm races, Larson is the best ever, huh? smh
    Ranks right up there with Tyler Redd!ck
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Larson must win 500 late model races and 600 Sprint car races to even be in the discussion...............lol

There is nothing here people.....

Beef I hear you on Nascar wins, but, if you wanna go there, Michael Waltrip has 4, Kenny schrader has 4 ,Larson has 6. Get this..........Kyle Petty has 8. So Kyle petty could be a better driver than Larson...U know u live and die by the numbers........

Quote Originally Posted by Waldo View Post
    Beef I hear you on Nascar wins, but, if you wanna go there, Michael Waltrip has 4, Kenny schrader has 4 ,Larson has 6. Get this..........Kyle Petty has 8. So Kyle petty could be a better driver than Larson...U know u live and die by the numbers........
    If there's nothing here then why do you keep commenting? Asking for a friend.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

So tell me this going by numbers, who is Larson better than. Not better than Kyle Petty in Nascar. Not better than Kinser in Sprints. Not better than Bloomquist in a Latemodel..............and the numbers are a landslide..........so what is it..............?

show this to your friend.

So tell me this going by numbers, who is Larson better than. Not better than Kyle Petty in Nascar. Not better than Kinser in Sprints. Not better than Bloomquist in a Latemodel..............and the numbers are a landslide..........so what is it..............?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O6rHeD5x2tI
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Larson doesn't have near as many Super Bowl mvps as Tom Brady!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Just like Aaron Rodgers, so there is no way he could be considerered greater.... that is the point. If you were a rookie quarterback in 2020 and you threw 10 touchdown passes in your first game...........there is no way u would even be in the discussion of Tom Brady............Until you won 6 Superbowls......

Who's greater Brady 6-3 in the Super Bowl or Montana undefeated at 4-0 in the Super Bowl
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Somehow, you always forget about those Richard Childress backed Hooters Cup races.....a 2nd and a 3rd!

Im sure its just your old age though, happens to us all!

So in 2 lm races, Larson is the best ever, huh? smh

No he is before the late model deal. That what your not getting.😁

Childress backed some Hooters Cup paved late model races? I don’t remember that but I guess it’s possible. Towards the end of that series these 16 year old kiddies were doing donuts after they won races in Dale Jr cars. Now we see the final product of that mess in the cup series.

There’s no help for you.

You either.....thank god this is just a race forum that less than 1% of the world will ever see........

Needforlmspeed, I would say Brady........Racing is no comparison to football

Richard Petty won 200 cup races but lost something like over 1,200......
    He won that much but lost more than he won.
    There is football players retired that won more than they lost.
    That's not gonna happen in racing.

BTW, I like Montana better.

It's obvious your reading comprehension isn't very good. I never said one was better than the other.
    I only pointed out he has 6 wins in NASCAR. The young man has some talent and he's showing it.
    I sure he appreciates the haters as much as the people who love him.

Yep, Childress courted Bloomer for the Busch series in the mid 90's. I dont know the exact affiliation with the supposed car owners, but ole Bloom bloom outran some of the best at the time.....Query, Gill, Anderson etc.(the who's who of asphalt racing in the south)!

This was during Bloomers dlm heyday and he said he was making more money driving for Barry than what Childress offered!

Beef, check your reading skills. I never said that u said one was better than the other. I gave u facts, which is something u cannot deny.