Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rumley/Longhorn

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Yep,, pics already floating around social media.
    I saw them today.....very interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I saw them today.....very interesting!
    Where? I want to see!

Quote Originally Posted by james777777 View Post
    Where? I want to see!
    They were sent to my phone but i dont know how to download them on here!

The only thing you can really see is the rr coilover is mounted on the outside of the framerail.

The only thing you can really see is the rr coilover is mounted on the outside of the framerail.
    copy and paste them to here

He won’t be getting a shot at F1. That is a whole different ballgame and he hasn’t done any road racing in an open wheel car, that I am aware. Would it be fun to see him in and Indy Car, yes. If he races for Tony Stewart, I would think there could be a possible ‘fun’ drive in a Haas F1 car.

If hass wants kyle larson you bet he'll be in the car. Any car that carries his sponsorship. It may be a very interesting off season for kyle larson.

This F1 talk is ridiculous. Kyle Larson is insanely talented as a driver, but F1 racing is an entirely different ballgame and he has never done anything even remotely close to it. Americans are simply not good at that style of racing.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Greg Zippadelli said today that he doesn’t foresee a change in their driver lineup for next year. It is believed that the contracts for Bowyer and Almirola are up at end of year. He said they are very close to getting one signed and the other is progressing.

The only reason Almira is there is because he brings a ton of cash with him in sponsorship dollars. I have nothing against the guy but he has done nothing in a cup car. Bowyer isn't that far behind either. Guy has some of the worst luck in cup racing.

Almirola just confirmed he'll be back at SH next year.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

I like larson , always have , i dont care much for nascar and the way they treated him in this bubber wallace politically correct world , but i would like to see him in one of those stewart hass fords , and if tony would do that , I would gain back some lost respect for him.....

They were sent to my phone but i dont know how to download them on here!The only thing you can really see is the rr coilover is mounted on the outside of the framerail.
    I would also be interested in these pictures . Not much room outside the frame rail unless the whole rear clip is different

Just a conspiracy to say his car was out of line from others and was running a gadget. U have nothing on him. Look in the dr seat thats the gadget! Joke on you pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I would also be interested in these pictures . Not much room outside the frame rail unless the whole rear clip is different
    He blows smoke up his own azz and gets high on the exhale and comes out w gibberish and hog wash!

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSIDE TIMMY 39FAN View Post
    Just a conspiracy to say his car was out of line from others and was running a gadget. U have nothing on him. Look in the dr seat thats the gadget! Joke on you pal.
    Ease on back off Rumley's nuts there a little...

HAHAHAHAHAHA . . ... ......... . ........

Look in the dr seat thats the gadget! Joke on you pal.
    What's a dr seat? The little swivel stool on wheels the doctor sits on?
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event

Sorry man, I saw the pictures. Let's just say there's is not a longhorn on the track that is anything like the 6 car. RR shock mount was just one of a list of things.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I like larson , always have , i dont care much for nascar and the way they treated him in this bubber wallace politically correct world , but i would like to see him in one of those stewart hass fords , and if tony would do that , I would gain back some lost respect for him.....
    Larson will get the last laugh with NASCAR.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

believe he co-drove some 24 hrs of Daytona races, might even have had a class win...so I think he can go right pretty good too..... Good car + Good driver = win... they did everything 'right' sat. nite... what more can you say. tricky, tricky.....hummmm

Quote Originally Posted by TeNfOMaFiA69 View Post
    F1 drivers makes more money than NASCAR drivers... by a lot... but Kyle would never do it because he and his family would have to relocate to europe
    F1 drivers salaries make most NASCAR salaries seem like they need to be standing in a line for a soup kitchen.