Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I’m convinced Some of you like watching paint dry

Default Ra

So true. I agree. But I’m not ok as a fan seeing the 2nd or third place car.. 4th place car just rolling around the track and not trying to win the race. You aren’t seeing Bubba Pollsrd complain about this. Now why is that?

Maybe not that one, but he absolutely doesn’t take no crap. I can bet he wasn’t happy, it’s Nasse.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    "Good clean non ahole racer like Stephen Nasse." Words never put together before.
    Ya heard it here first, very clean, cleanest of them all.. It’s on the internet, so it’s true.

I just dunno why he has to be such a douche. Obviously is very talented, but (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I agree Chupp but Pollard knows it’s a race. Fans want to see hard racing.

3 wide I do agree with you, but if your in second place and the leader slips up off the bottom and you dive under him then he comes down on you. He spins you, then what ? He didn't spin, he didn't stop. You give that guy in second his spot back there's going to be guys dialing in lf brake to go around .

I dont mind the bump and run, its the slam and wreck I cant stand!

Nasstte seems to prefer the latter!

https://mobile.twitter.com/stephennasse?lang=enI love both Nasse and Bubba They don’t like 2nd place.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    3 wide I do agree with you, but if your in second place and the leader slips up off the bottom and you dive under him then he comes down on you. He spins you, then what ? He didn't spin, he didn't stop. You give that guy in second his spot back there's going to be guys dialing in lf brake to go around .
    Well there is all kind of situations an nascar is the biggest they don't do anything to anybody but if this was done more often it would solve a lot of problems.

Snowflake.... pretty much explains this entire thread

It doesnt require much of a skill set, if you have to wreck someone to pass them!

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    I dunno, they come in all ages I know that.

If someone can find me a more unlikable character than that Nasse guy, id be surprised. Daddy pays for all the best equipment, kid doesn't know the difference between a torque wrench and a screwdriver, acts as if hes the best driver since Jeff Gordon and that everyone just needs to bow down and move over for him. Ungrateful whiney prick in post race interviews, then might try to come punch you after he crashes you. I guess the sport needs villains and thats his shtick, but idk if the sport needs douche bag kids destroying 100s of thousands of dollars of racecars a year....... but I guess pavement racing has plenty of rich dads to pay for all of these childrens' crashing eachother. What a dumb form of racing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    You are clueless.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Burke1118 View Post
    If someone can find me a more unlikable character than that Nasse guy, id be surprised. Daddy pays for all the best equipment, kid doesn't know the difference between a torque wrench and a screwdriver, acts as if hes the best driver since Jeff Gordon and that everyone just needs to bow down and move over for him. Ungrateful whiney prick in post race interviews, then might try to come punch you after he crashes you. I guess the sport needs villains and thats his shtick, but idk if the sport needs douche bag kids destroying 100s of thousands of dollars of racecars a year....... but I guess pavement racing has plenty of rich dads to pay for all of these childrens' crashing eachother. What a dumb form of racing. lol
    Well said..

Quote Originally Posted by nc mudcat View Post
    You are clueless.
    I always think of putting yourself in the other persons shoes. If I’m leading a race and the only way this SOB passes me is because he hit me entering the turn, yeah I’m pissed. And you’ll get yours. Maybe he enjoys cheap shots. I don’t consider it racing. I call it chickensh!t.

But read what Bubba said about it. I already posted this. It’s called RACING

This board determined a long time ago that you aren’t intelligent enough to have opinions.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Bayko is still in diapers. Snowflake

Win some. Lose some. Wreck some.
    2020 race count:
    1/2 of an event