Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by TurboTurtle17 View Post
    Good BBQ is anywhere and every where.!!
    I can't find any in my little town!!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

QUOTE:I know this for sure, I'd much rather rub shoulders with most southern folk than I would any man-bun gamer boy puss cakes.

Thanks for the laugh cirf........its real hard to take a guy seriously that is a full fledged gamer and wears a "man"-bun. My relatives would whack that thing off with their Case pocket knife with a quickness! lol

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    I am born, raised, educated, have made my way in this world and will die and be buried in Illinois. I have blood relatives who served and fought with the Illinois 44th Infantry Volunteers during the Civil War. My ancestors have been traced back to the period of the Revolution. Illinois ranks 5th behind California, New York, Washington and Oregon as the most prolific $hitholes of the 50 states. We have chitcago, which is an urban hellhole full of urban inbred's and led by a racist/black supremacist mayor and a governor who couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the instructions were scribe on the heal. Both were eleicted by urban inbred's and man-bun gamer boys. All the bad $hit there is in Illinois, and there is an over abundance due to chitcago, I'm still proud of my Illinois heritage and lineage. I suspect the overwhelming percentage of southern folks understand and take no pride in what led to the Civil War as I take no pride in being from a state that contains $hithole chitcago. They are prideful of the good things about where their roots lie.

I know this for sure, I'd much rather rub shoulders with most southern folk than I would any man-bun gamer boy puss cakes.
    If there were a mt Rushmore of great posts on a subject that would be on it...it transcends dam Yankee/dumb hick and all roads in between.

Nice Cirf
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    I can't find any in my little town!!!!!
    Buy some hickory chips, soak them in water, light your gas grill on one side and get it stable at 250 degrees ,put a 8lb dry rubbed Boston butt on the side that's not lit....take handfuls of wet hickory chips and put them in foil packets,toss one on the lit side of the grill, close lid, walk away.
    Check on it when the smoking stops and replace foil packets as needed or wanted...the roast should be done in about 8 /9 hrs depending on the variables( wind, rain, bourbon,etc)

Pull out the bone, chop it up and hit it with some dry rub and throw it on the cheapest hamburger bun you can find.
    Freeze what's left in 1 or 2 lb chunks and break it out when you need it for dinner/races/whatever?
    Put whatever sauce you want on it after you reheat it, not before you freeze it.

BBQ dilemma in a small town with no que close by solved , have fun with that....I haven't cooked serious BBQ on a gas anything in years, but the above will certainly work in a pinch for ya CW.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    QUOTE:I know this for sure, I'd much rather rub shoulders with most southern folk than I would any man-bun gamer boy puss cakes.

Thanks for the laugh cirf........its real hard to take a guy seriously that is a full fledged gamer and wears a "man"-bun. My relatives would whack that thing off with their Case pocket knife with a quickness! lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If there were a mt Rushmore of great posts on a subject that would be on it...it transcends dam Yankee/dumb hick and all roads in between.

Nice Cirf
    When you get a thumbs up from people who have proven to be fair thinking with opinions you may not always agree with but respect it takes on a more significant meaning......even in a message board setting.

Thanks guys.

Categorizing or painting people with a broad brush because of their geography is no different than saying you like all (insert your political party here) or saying you hate all in the opposing party. Have only lived in two Midwestern states but traveled extensively for work in 25 others. Good folks are where you find them.
    I hate time trials.

Quote Originally Posted by kazual View Post
    Categorizing or painting people with a broad brush because of their geography is no different than saying you like all (insert your political party here) or saying you hate all in the opposing party. Have only lived in two Midwestern states but traveled extensively for work in 25 others. Good folks are where you find them.
    Im pretty sure i can speak for all........we dont hate anyone.

But I as a Christian hate everything a Democrat stands for!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Buy some hickory chips, soak them in water, light your gas grill on one side and get it stable at 250 degrees ,put a 8lb dry rubbed Boston butt on the side that's not lit....take handfuls of wet hickory chips and put them in foil packets,toss one on the lit side of the grill, close lid, walk away.Check on it when the smoking stops and replace foil packets as needed or wanted...the roast should be done in about 8 /9 hrs depending on the variables( wind, rain, bourbon,etc)Pull out the bone, chop it up and hit it with some dry rub and throw it on the cheapest hamburger bun you can find.Freeze what's left in 1 or 2 lb chunks and break it out when you need it for dinner/races/whatever?Put whatever sauce you want on it after you reheat it, not before you freeze it.BBQ dilemma in a small town with no que close by solved , have fun with that....I haven't cooked serious BBQ on a gas anything in years, but the above will certainly work in a pinch for ya CW.
    chit dang i may have to screen shot all this here! Thank you BBQ!