Default Ump summer nationals

how many drivers have plans to run the summer nationals and who are they?

Only drivers I know is English as he's chasing national ump points and Ashton Winger is the only ones I heard of. Since it's stretched out big time and a few races are going against crown jewels.

Why are they going into August for the summernationals? Are they making up some races from last year with covid?

Gotta get that dirtvision money.

Shirley has it through the end of June

Billy Moyer Jr has the first 2 weeks listed and Devin Moran has the first week. Tanner English and Brian Shirley have already been mentioned and should be series regulars. I suspect (but haven't heard for sure) that Jason Feger, Frank Heckenast Jr, Bobby Pierce will start with plans of running the whole tour. Also suspect that Shannon Babb, Ryan Unzicker, Gordy Gundaker may not run for points but will likely be at most of the races that are close to home. This thread is the first I've heard of Ashton Winger on the Summer Nationals.

They really need to get the Summernationals back down to like 12 races in 15 or 16 days. You might actually get a core group of 7 or 8 teams that do the that that way.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    They really need to get the Summernationals back down to like 12 races in 15 or 16 days. You might actually get a core group of 7 or 8 teams that do the that that way.
    I don't think they care if they have a big group of drivers following the tour. There is going to be a champion regardless. They certainly aren't gonna cut their races to 1/3 of the amount. They are gonna make some good money swinging out of IL in fan attendance.

I doubt Bobby will do it there racing on top of a 30k to win race and a 50k race.

We need to lobby Marcus Lemonis to put up a $1,000,000 points fund. The Camping World DIRTcar Summer Nationals sounds pretty good to me.
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Pennsboro hit the nail on the head, Summernationals is one of the biggest revenue makers for Dirtvision so won't see it shortened anytime soon. Subscription renews every 28 days so they will always get at least 2 months off people, and try to get 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    We need to lobby Marcus Lemonis to put up a $1,000,000 points fund. The Camping World DIRTcar Summer Nationals sounds pretty good to me.
    That would be perfect! I don't see that much money being sent to what WRG considers the "minor league" tho, which is unfortunate.

Go back to 27 races in 30 days, the real hell tour. The watered down version blows.

Golddirt, absolutely correct....36 races in 68 nights is now just another tour....this one with an inappropriate nickname
    Racenut Rambles on Facebook

What's good is the 14 - $10,000 shows at a variety of tracks that guys can pick and choose what fits their budget. The only guys worried about perfect attendance are the top 2 or 3. A lot of these guys, if not for these SN specials, they'd be racing for 1000-1500.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    Yeah, this is a great idea. The winner paid $100,000 several years ago.

Is it possible for a guy to miss say 3 stops but wins 10 or so stops to still win the championship?

Best 31 finishes count toward points if they can get to that many races without rainouts.