Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

It's really a hate for what they do and stand for, and their dishonesty. Along with not serving the wishes of the people.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Ok, you talked to ss12. However he has shown nothing but contempt and hatred for Trump on this board. Sounds like Pelosi when she says she hates nobody and then stands behind Trump at the state fo the union and tears up her copy of the speech in front of all America or says she wants to punch his lights out.
    Yep I guess you know him better than I although you have never been around him or talked to him at length over Donald or anyone else for that matter but, I have. I'm telling you he doesn't hate Trump. He just likes to point out that he believes Trump is a conman and has fooled a lot of people.

You've said some not so things about Hillary, Obama, Pelosi so, do you hate them?

BBQ I'm just telling you guys he don't hate Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    He hates TRUMP only the way you hate somebody when they screwed your old lady behind your back !
    You're just plain wrong. I can tell your just trying to make yourself feel better for whatever reason because I clearly can tell you NO nothing about ss12 wife. I don't know if you know someone who does that but, ss12 wife is not that type of Person. She has a lot more pride in herself than to stoop to that level. It's really pretty low of someone to say about ones wife but, we're talking about you here so, there's that.

A conman that is working to get rid of the ACTUAL CONS!!!! So what is he gaining for trying to make America Great Again?? Saving and making the nation great again, wow what a con. Only a fool would keep calliing Trump a con.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You're just plain wrong. I can tell your just trying to make yourself feel better for whatever reason because I clearly can tell you NO nothing about ss12 wife. I don't know if you know someone who does that but, ss12 wife is not that type of Person. She has a lot more pride in herself than to stoop to that level. It's really pretty low of someone to say about ones wife but, we're talking about you here so, there's that.
    so you and SERIOUSLYSTUPID are in agreement that America is better off under Dementia Joes policies than it was under DJT’s ? And I’m not asking about you personally but Americans as a whole !

kidrock,

While ss12 may not per say Hate Trump, I’ll concede that point to you and ss12 ---- ss12 does despise Trump with his vitriol filled, con man, fool filled postings, regarding Trump. That point kidrock cannot be backpedaled. Agreed?

Remember one thing kidrock, ss12 did wish Trump would DIE from Covid. That kind of vitriol, loathing, and disgust cannot be backpedaled.

What I do know is my Wife got a new job this summer and doubled her salary and my I've been so busy I've been working 6 and 7 days a week just to keep my head above water so, I am better off than I was even just last year so, like I said you might want to ask someone else that question.

Lurker maybe he does despise Trump or people like Trump but, saying he hates him just isn't true. I mean I don't like Trump as a person but, hate No I don't hate the guy. How could I or even ss12 hate someone we have never meet or dealt with in anyway. Makes no sense. Now if some on here want to make it sound a little more dramatic then so be it. Can't stop them from doing so.

Glad to see you post was wondering what happened to you

Do you trust American elections?
    Yes: 2% (33 Votes)
    No: 98% (1510 Votes)

Good lord we are picking the difference in meaning between hate and despise just so someone can check a box??? That’s got to be a union thing.

I suggest you look the definition of both up and then backpedal from that.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

This is Erin from Gilbert, AZ who says that the machine at her polling location “rejected EVERYONE in line in front of me and behind me.”

Something needs to change in Arizona so that these widespread cases of #AZVoterSupression never happen again.

Copy video address
    11:46 AM · Nov 16, 2022

I didn't realize they meant the same thing a sense No he doesn't despise Trump either.

I didn't realize they meant the same thing a sense No he doesn't despise Trump either.
    Of course……..what were we all thinking? Lol.

Cool story bro,You guys are a trip.

Oh and …..
    I hate Brussel sprouts….
    I despise Brussel sprouts…

But I had no idea they meant the same thing??? Your serve.

I thought it meant not to like something not hate something but, again I won't be able to tell the truth just not in the cards on this forum with some of you.

What I do know is my Wife got a new job this summer and doubled her salary and my I've been so busy I've been working 6 and 7 days a week just to keep my head above water so, I am better off than I was even just last year so, like I said you might want to ask someone else that question.
    You you are so self absorbed that you cannot honestly answer a simple question ? Or just afraid your honest answer may support someone you despise ?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    You you are so self absorbed that you cannot honestly answer a simple question ? Or just afraid your honest answer may support someone you despise ?
    I gave you and honest answer and you couldn't handle it. you're used to being lied to so, the truth is just something you're noy used to.

You asked me if I was better off than I was 2 years ago and I am