Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

FBI Conceals Chinese Infiltration of U.S. Election Software

https://open.ink/articles/fbi-concea...ction-software
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Black F View Post
    my therapist told me to just keep it out if my mind. reading your ridicules posts have been great therapy for me . thay say laughter is the greatest healer. you one goofy sum bunch lol........
    I'm so glad to hear you're doing much much better and to think you were under the guidance of Dr. Clayton Bufford before and sinking fast. Glad I could help lol.................................

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Now back to informing AND schooling ss12 and kidrock with this stunning article!!!!

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/konne...ck-door-access
    Clayton this is fake news. Get some better sources like Fox news lmao......................................

Eugene Yu, the CEO of Michigan-based election software company Konnech, was criminally charged for allegedly storing Los Angeles election worker data on Chinese servers. - https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&....0.4R926jdBRZI

kidrock, I think BJ/CW might have a point with this one --- especially since a “fact check snopes” type group dismisses it as “misrepresented”. If you really look closely, these are the types of situations where our legal system is crooked, I think. That is an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by kidcrock View Post
    Clayton this is fake news. Get some better sources like Fox news lmao......................................
    It's too bad you don't have to bet your life on this as fake news. You are just saying that because you can. Without ANY basis to disagree. It's just stupidly automatic to call fake because you are childish. You have NO basis to call it fake.

It's real and you can't handle the truth as usual..

How pathetic to call this fake, grow up!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-23-2023 at 02:29 PM.

It's too bad you don't have to bet your life on this as fake news. You are just saying that because you can. Without ANY basis to disagree. It's just stupidly automatic to call fake because you are childish. You have NO basis to call it fake.

It's real and you can't handle the truth as usual..

How pathetic to call this fake, grow up!!!
    Sorry calling it as I see it. I didn't expect you would like my opinion when I posted it as fake news.

Oh that's okay. I consider the source and either roll eyes or feel digust!!!

Or both!!!
    Last edited by Buford.Justice; 04-23-2023 at 02:46 PM.

Even this liberal rag reported it as well!

//www.npr.org/2022/10/05/1126881222/a-software-ceo-was-arrested-on-suspicion-of-storing-poll-worker-data-in-china

Oh that's okay. I consider the source and either roll eyes or feel digust!!!

Or both!!!
    Every time you post that is how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Even this liberal rag reported it as well!

//www.npr.org/2022/10/05/1126881222/a-software-ceo-was-arrested-on-suspicion-of-storing-poll-worker-data-in-china
    So, now the main stream media is not fake news or just on this news here but, Fox is. They all lie if if it fits their agenda for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Every time you post that is how I feel.
    That just shows how even more misguided you are, sillY!!!!

Now how taking it back about the post I made was not true.

Everybody is telling you, but you ignore it.

So, now the main stream media is not fake news or just on this news here but, Fox is. They all lie if if it fits their agenda for the day.
    FOX tells the truth more than the other networks, why can't you admit this fact and rag on the real liars and fake news??

FOX tells the truth more than the other networks, why can't you admit this fact and rag on the real liars and fake news??
    Keep telling yourself that. That's exactly what they're counting on.

kidrock, Knowing I haven’t watched Fox News in 20 years or better, and I glean my News from a lot of different places then vet it thoroughly --- where do you glean your News from?

Some of my new news sources or info comes from right here on 4m --- then vet it VERY thoroughly. Some stuff I’m not aware of until you guys bring it up, then I look into it.

Lurker does it matter where I get it from. I'm always told it's fake news or I need to get better sources so, Thought I would start doing that to see how some like it and I'm finding out they don't. I always say give them some of their own medicine and see how they like it and what I find out they usually don't like it when it's done to them.

Keep telling yourself that. That's exactly what they're counting on.
    they're beating up on your boy bobby over on the gossip pages. you better get over there and lie and make up excuses like the obsessed girlfriend you make yourself look, every time lol......

oh, mevernind! i had you mixed up with pierceFAN LOL. my bad lol some more....

you do resemble ole Russ a lot of times tho............

Kid . I would like for you and SS to grit your teeth and watch Hannity tonight , The biden administrations lies will be exposed tonight , I would love to hear you guy,s rebuttal .....

Fastford LOL you want me to watch one of Fox's News(?) Entertainment anchors for facts on President Biden. He is going to feed you what you want to hear not fact but what you want to hear. I won't waste my time. Fox just lost 787,500,000 for lying About the 2020 election. Again it's not Fox or disgrace 45 that the problem, its the republican base.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Watch CNN instead…..you’ll get the same story it will just take a little longer to get there.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Fastford LOL you want me to watch one of Fox's News(?) Entertainment anchors for facts on President Biden. He is going to feed you what you want to hear not fact but what you want to hear. I won't waste my time. Fox just lost 787,500,000 for lying About the 2020 election. Again it's not Fox or disgrace 45 that the problem, its the republican base.
    Oh that’s right, don’t watch CNN either, they lied about just 1 poor guy and lost 275 million in one case…..imagine when they start getting sued by companies and stuff for lying etc.

And you’re right….it’s the base that slobbers at the feet of these parties that’s the problem. You’re part of your own base SS. Just sayin.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????