Page 16 of 29 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yes….everyone needs reminded how much your posts don’t matter anymore…..I’m happy to point it out over and over.

ss12 has been debunked time and time again --- and also proven to be a liar, a thief, a hack, and a troll with no credibility.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Take heed to Blackies post kiddork!!! The truth hurts, we know!!!
    I took heed alright Buffy you can count on that lmao........................

Hey I did hear you've been hurting here lately after the Dominion law suite. Hope you get better soon. lol..........

BBQ Posted:me leaving 4m forever the second you provide proof that I contacted a moderator to have you banned.

Who keeps bring it up? LOL

I got the answer I thought I would get, and it wasn't in your favor. Noticed how my answer never changes. Thats because I'm not lying. Either you have a guilty conscience or you are bragging.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    BBQ when did CNN get more truthful. You're not going to find a truthful media company. It doesn't exist.
    The second after Don Lemmon got fired is the answer kid……they still kinda suk for news but when Lemmon and his carpetbag full of lies left is when they got a little more honest.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I haven't lied yet but, you can't say that. All of the P/M's you have sent me about your life was a lie. Hey that doesn't matter right. On here you can live your fantasy because it's doesn't matter this is just a racing forum. BBQ I don't have to lie on here everything I have P/M you is the truth. You can't say that but I can. Remember one lie leads to another. You are nothing but a big liar.
    All the pms I sent you about my life? Can you define “ All “ for the audience please?

Just to show everyone how you embellish your story for the narrative you promote ….try not to fib because, we’ll just try not to.

All the pms about my life……you’re making it sound like there might be a lot of them…..Go!

BBQ Posted:me leaving 4m forever the second you provide proof that I contacted a moderator to have you banned.

I got the answer I thought I would get, and it wasn't in your favor. Noticed how my answer never changes. Thats because I'm not lying. Either you have a guilty conscience or you are bragging.
    Nah it’s choice three…..you’re just lying…..most liars never change their story until they get caught.
    Your story will change.

But as stated, it doesn’t matter

I took heed alright Buffy you can count on that lmao........................

Hey I did hear you've been hurting here lately after the Dominion law suite. Hope you get better soon. lol..........
    Law suite, lol….that’s sweet.

Oh I'm so so sorry BBQ I meant lawsuit. I'm so sorry I misspelled it. I will try and do better next time but, don't count on it lmao.............................................. .........................

I'm terrible at spelling. Maybe I should get auto correct on my PC that might help NOT lol.....................................

Who died and made you punk of the day?????
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Who died and made you punk of the day?????
    Please go sit down. You've caused enough trouble for one day lol..................................

Im sure he didnt......but what if he did!

You deserved it......and you deserve it now!

Oh I'm so so sorry BBQ I meant lawsuit. I'm so sorry I misspelled it. I will try and do better next time but, don't count on it lmao.............................................. .........................

I'm terrible at spelling. Maybe I should get auto correct on my PC that might help NOT lol.....................................
    I think you meant to spell suit but you spelled it suite……if you meant to actually spell lawsuit then you totally murdered it.

No worries, just comical.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

They don’t ban you for no reason.

I just butchered it plain and simple. lol..................................

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post

You have a good reason why he should be banned? What's he done that you haven't? You've talk about Democrats like he has about Republicans, You've talked about Joe Biden or Barack Obama like he has Trump. Other than that what else has he done? you Rat.

Tell us why shouldn't have been banned.

Nobody on here has talked about Obama or Biden like SS has talked about trump…….nobody.

Does it a offend you that I talk about your cult leader on here? Your cult leader breaks the law every day and that's why he is top of the news cycle. There is nothing to report on Obama or Biden. They were law - abiding presidents. They never claimed that the election was stolen when it has been proven that your cult leader lied to his base indicating the election was stolen. Now the good republican can't say anything negative about your cult leader because of the cult following base will turn against them. Again, the whole problem for the republicans is the cult base. You wander why they aren't in a hurry to prosecute your cult leader? He has helped the democrats 3 election cycle. Why be in a hurry when he is helping you win. Your cult leader is the republican party problem, and they need to fix it themselves but can't because of the Cult following base. Democrats aren't going to be in a hurry to fix your problem especially when it's helping them win. Go ahead and put disgrace 45 as your candidate for 2024.

As far as me posting about cult leader I'm just trying to help the good republican out with factual information. We all know that Fox News are just feeding their base what they want. Like Murdoch said "it's not a red or blue thing it's a green thing. In other words I'll tell the cult base whatever makes me money truth or not. Fox news paid 787,500,000 to keep the cult leader's base. You are making them money and they will feed you whatever you want.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Another post that means nothing^^^^^^

Looks like an early day on the md 20/20 for SS after that drunken word salad.

Default Like I said kid

Nobody talks about Obama or Biden more than Slim shady talks about trump…nobody…….you may have to redact your statement, lmao.

Would be cool if his post had any merit or content…….but they aren’t because they don’t.

You have a good reason why he should be banned? What's he done that you haven't? You've talk about Democrats like he has about Republicans, You've talked about Joe Biden or Barack Obama like he has Trump. Other than that what else has he done? you Rat.

Tell us why shouldn't have been banned.
    See post 317!