Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I asked my best friend , whom is a dem , bless him , tell me what about trumps policies do you dis like the most , he replied " he is rude " , I rolled my eyes and said really , and changed the subject , one rule , we dont discuss politics , but it slips out some times ........
    I meant to tell you good of you and your friends to still be friends. To many friends are not friends anymore because of the Trump era. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I meant to tell you good of you and your friends to still be friends. To many friends are not friends anymore because of the Trump era. Just saying.
    Yep duped fools were brainwahsed into hating Trump, By the Marxist media, academia, and radical politicians. Don't blame Trump for that, he was only MAGA-ing it for the people against the swamp. But you guys seem to like the swamp. Oh well...
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Yep duped fools were brainwahsed into hating Trump, By the Marxist media, academia, and radical politicians. Don't blame Trump for that, he was only MAGA-ing it for the people against the swamp. But you guys seem to like the swamp. Oh well...
    Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    F/F posted: SS , I suppose ole henry did what honda in Lincoln Alabama is doing now , take care of your employees and there is no need for a union , I think every business in this country could do the same......but ....who would pay for the union
    "powers that be " lavish life styles ......

Gm average salary is $31.00 an hour. Honda average salary is $23.00 an hour. Gm's workers are making $1280 more a month. Union due $62.00 a month. 1280 - 62 = 1218. So, a Union worker is making $1218 more a month. F/F who better off? Would you pay $62 to earn 1218 more a month.

The GM employee can afford to buy the vehicle he/she is producing. The Honda employee can't afford to pay for the car he/she is producing. And that's what henry Ford was talking about.
    You forgot the part where the Honda will be running reliably 20+ years down the road, meanwhile the gms will be crushed for salvage at that time.
    The union bosses drive gms to work, look behind their other garage doors.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So if I don't like someone I have to hate them?
    No
    Hate is a strong word to use when one doesn't even know the person.
    Correct, my wording was poor. Dislike should have been used.

kidrock, Its all ok. Full disclosure since voting age ----

I liked Regan
    I didn’t like HW Bush
    I didn’t mind Clinton
    I didn’t like W Bush (thought he was a liar and war monger)
    I didn’t like Obama at all (because of association with Bill Ayers)
    I liked Trump (because of his economic policies and security policies)
    Don’t like Biden (I think he is senile)

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    You forgot the part where the Honda will be running reliably 20+ years down the road, meanwhile the gms will be crushed for salvage at that time.
    The union bosses drive gms to work, look behind their other garage doors.
    My Ford F250 will go 350,000 to 500,000 miles. I put an average of 8500 miles on it a year. At the low in (350,000) it will last me 41 years. I probably will not be alive in 41 years.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

My Ford F250 will go 350,000 to 500,000 miles. I put an average of 8500 miles on it a year. At the low in (350,000) it will last me 41 years. I probably will not be alive in 41 years.
    I paid half of what you did for my tundra back in 2012….it’s currently sitting at 240k, pulls everything I have,gets me to every racetrack in the country I want to drive to and back and forth anywhere as the daily driver. The f250 is a nice piece, but you overpaid 15/20% too much because of double union retirements and the like.

Just sayin.

Lurker dislike yes.

I liked Reagan, I didn't care for Bush 41 I like Clinton, I like bush 43, Liked Obama, I don't like Trump and I don't care for Biden.

ss12, Don’t forget my question back a page, #70 in the thread.

Lurker, why don't you go and research and explain to us why the financial crisis (Great Recession) of 2008 create by Bush 43 (held office from 2001-2009) policies. How the financial instability created the worst U.S auto sales climate. Explain because of Bush's financial disaster that GM was losing $85 million a day.
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

BBQ your tundra wouldn't pull my toy hauler very far. It my pull your surf boards where you need to go but it won't pull my camper. I have pretty good luck with American Auto makers vehicles. In the last 40 years the only problem I had was a transmission go out. The vehicle (2007 Saturn outlook) was out of warranty, but GM paid for the repairs. I had that vehicle for 12 years. I prefer an American Auto maker who supports American workers, who pay them well so they can support other local businesses. If you prefer to support a non-American Auto makers who's profit leaves America and goes back to their country so be it. Remember the Japanese can own a car only if they can approve, they own a parking spot to park the car. So, there is no reason for Japan to produce vehicles. The only reason they build vehicles here is to take from the American economy and take the profits back to support Japan. I guess I'm just more of a U.S. patriot than you are. Have a good day at work.

My son sold his Chevy Impala with 259,000 miles on it and I still see it on the road today. If you take care of a vehicle it will last you. It's ridiculous to say a vehicle built by union members will not last. If the buyer doesn't take care of the vehicle hell no it won't last. I mean have you tried to buy a used vehicle today. Look at some of the miles of these cars or trucks.

BBQ your tundra wouldn't pull my toy hauler very far. It my pull your surf boards where you need to go but it won't pull my camper. I have pretty good luck with American Auto makers vehicles. In the last 40 years the only problem I had was a transmission go out. The vehicle (2007 Saturn outlook) was out of warranty, but GM paid for the repairs. I had that vehicle for 12 years. I prefer an American Auto maker who supports American workers, who pay them well so they can support other local businesses. If you prefer to support a non-American Auto makers who's profit leaves America and goes back to their country so be it. Remember the Japanese can own a car only if they can approve, they own a parking spot to park the car. So, there is no reason for Japan to produce vehicles. The only reason they build vehicles here is to take from the American economy and take the profits back to support Japan. I guess I'm just more of a U.S. patriot than you are. Have a good day at work.

We have 3 GM vehicles here at this house. 2 Silverado's and a Buick Lacrosse. Plus my son has a Malibu.

My son sold his Chevy Impala with 259,000 miles on it and I still see it on the road today. If you take care of a vehicle it will last you. It's ridiculous to say a vehicle built by union members will not last. If the buyer doesn't take care of the vehicle hell no it won't last. I mean have you tried to buy a used vehicle today. Look at some of the miles of these cars or trucks.
    Look at any accounting of the most reliable cars and trucks it’s very unlikely you will find many of the big three anywhere…....if it’s crap coming from the factory then no amount of maintenance will fix that sir.

Car prices coming out of union shops are 20% higher cost to the end user than they should be because of union extortion at the highest levels…..please prove me wrong.

I guess you missed the part where it said it would pull what I needed it to pull…..pulls the bbq rig just fine….has pulled multiple cars to multiple tracks, hell we even pulled a new race car all through Tennessee back to the coast….I paid 39k for my tundra in 2012….f250 What about 75k ish loaded?

We have 3 GM vehicles here at this house. 2 Silverado's and a Buick Lacrosse. Plus my son has a Malibu.
    You guys must spend a lot of time in the garage , pep boys or at the dealer…..

BBQ your tundra wouldn't pull my toy hauler very far. It my pull your surf boards where you need to go but it won't pull my camper. I have pretty good luck with American Auto makers vehicles. In the last 40 years the only problem I had was a transmission go out. The vehicle (2007 Saturn outlook) was out of warranty, but GM paid for the repairs. I had that vehicle for 12 years. I prefer an American Auto maker who supports American workers, who pay them well so they can support other local businesses. If you prefer to support a non-American Auto makers whose profit leaves America and goes back to their country so be it. Remember the Japanese can own a car only if they can approve, they own a parking spot to park the car. So, there is no reason for Japan to produce vehicles. The only reason they build vehicles here is to take from the American economy and take the profits back to support Japan. I guess I'm just more of a U.S. patriot than you are. Have a good day at work.
    Patriots don’t take advantage of other Americans just so they can be selfish and line their own pockets with extortion monies….so there’s that.

BBQ sounds like a whole lot of jealousy on your part. Always complaining what other people have and you don't! Nobody has given me anything. What I have I earned the hard way. I went to work every day, worked holidays, worked overtime, part time jobs to pay for race cars, and worked double shifts so I could have the things I have. You will never take that away from me. I really don't care if you like unions are not. I do get a kick out of you complaining about unions.

BBQ no we don't. The Impalas we've had my wife and son cars had the 3.8 motor in it and it's one of the best motors GM has built so, no problems with the motor but, did have the cluster go out in the wife's 05 Impala. I took the cluster out of the dash sent it off to be repaired and then re-installed. We just sold that car about a 2 months ago with 133,000 miles on it and bought the 2015 Buick Lacrosse. I did have to replace a water pump in my 05 Silverado and then the usual Brakes, exhaust, plugs wires.