Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

BBQ BMW the most reliable in 2023 is made by union employee's.

BBQ but, yet GM has made over 50 Billion profit over the last 3 years but, yet it's the union's fault. Ok

Kid, is funny how they talk about their Japanese cars and when you explain to them the profits are going back to Japan to help their economy. I wonder how many of these gentleman's relatives were at Pearl harbor when Japan bombed Hawaii?
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kid, is funny how they talk about their Japanese cars and when you explain to them the profits are going back to Japan to help their economy. I wonder how many of these gentleman's relatives were at Pearl harbor when Japan bombed Hawaii?
    They've already forgot about that or don't care anymore.

This is the same people that want to raise the voting age to 21 from 18 because young people are voting and not as many for Republicans but, it's ok to go fight wars and allow an 18 year old to have a AR-15 and let a 10 year old be a mom. Now I don't care if an 18 year has an AR-15 but, they should be able to vote and right now they can so, lets leave it right there. and no 10 year old should be a mom.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They've already forgot about that or don't care anymore.

This is the same people that want to raise the voting age to 21 from 18 because young people are voting and not as many for Republicans but, it's ok to go fight wars and allow an 18 year old to have a AR-15 and let a 10 year old be a mom. Now I don't care if an 18 year has an AR-15 but, they should be able to vote and right now they can so, lets leave it right there. and no 10 year old should be a mom.
    What about people like you who have never been educated enough to vote responsibly? Not that massive cheating isn't already more than irresponsible.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I remember when my dad told me "You can buy a Japanese vehicle but don't park it in my driveway".
    Haters don't really hate you, in fact they hate themselves because you are a reflection of what they wish to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    What about people like you who have never been educated enough to vote responsibly? Not that massive cheating isn't already more than irresponsible.
    That's funny as he!! Buford especially come from someone who still believes the 2020 election was stolen. Cult45's Chief of staff is going to be a Key witness in the jan6 trial. Several Cult45 attorneys are also going to be key witnesses. Talk about being gullible fool.

Hey Buford, Hunter indicted he willing to testify publicly. I thought the republicans wanted to be transparent. But now we see they don't want to be transparent especially when they have no facts. They didn't want to look like fools in the public eyes. Rumor, has they wanted to do it behind close door to get some sound bites to feed their gullible base.
    Last edited by ss12; 11-29-2023 at 05:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

Lurker, why don't you go and research and explain to us why the financial crisis (Great Recession) of 2008 create by Bush 43 (held office from 2001-2009) policies.
    For the fourth time, I agree with you on this. I don’t need to be more educated about it, and in reality, I probably know more FACFS about the 2008 recession, than most, including you.

How the financial instability created the worst U.S auto sales climate.
    That’s simply not true.

Explain because of Bush's financial disaster that GM was losing $85 million a day.
    This is where you are wrong. Bush 43 was never in charge of GM. GM was insolvent because 1) they did not build cars people wanted to buy, and 2) because of pi$$ poor management. Not directly because of Bush 43. GM was well on the way to tanking before that.

You can read more here --- https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...01.fnbATl6Ilg8

That's funny as he!! Buford especially come from someone who still believes the 2020 election was stolen. Cult45's Chief of staff is going to be a Key witness in the jan6 trial. Several Cult45 attorneys are also going to be key witnesses. Talk about being gullible fool.

Hey Buford, Hunter indicted he willing to testify publicly. I thought the republicans wanted to be transparent. But now we see they don't want to be transparent especially when they have no facts. They didn't want to look like fools in the public eyes. Rumor, has they wanted to do it behind close door to get some sound bites to feed their gullible base.
    Yeah He wants us to vote for A guy who tried to steal our election in 2020. For a guy who tried to overturn our Democracy. Yeah lets be responsible and vote for that guy. Give me a break. That guy is a traitor to this country after what he and his minions tried to do. Come on you guys can't tell me there is not a better candidate out there then that guy. Now that's saying something.

Hunter unlike Steve Bannon, Jim Jordon who defied a subpoena. Hunter is willing to testify in Public. I wonder what they are afraid of oh that's right they want to be able to lie to their viewers and control the narrative. Hunter called their bluff and they don't like it.

BBQ sounds like a whole lot of jealousy on your part. Always complaining what other people have and you don't! Nobody has given me anything. What I have I earned the hard way. I went to work every day, worked holidays, worked overtime, part time jobs to pay for race cars, and worked double shifts so I could have the things I have. You will never take that away from me. I really don't care if you like unions are not. I do get a kick out of you complaining about unions.
    We’ve had this discussion……union value and diminished worth for them to exist have zero to do with jealousy and everything to do with accountability.

And I don’t complain about unions, I report on them like you do trump……fair enough?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ BMW the most reliable in 2023 is made by union employee's.
    You forgot to share the cost of one of those fine union made buggies……was that on purpose to make your point?
    Because if you look at the cost to afford one of those overpriced status symbols because of union work you sure did help me make mine……thanks.

BBQ but, yet GM has made over 50 Billion profit over the last 3 years but, yet it's the union's fault. Ok
    Ever get a look at the uaw bosses salaries and perks?

BMW see's the value of Union employee's after all they are # 1 in reliability. One other thing about BMW and the union is they don't go on strike because the company pays and treats them well so, no need to strike.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ever get a look at the uaw bosses salaries and perks?
    BBQ I don't care what they make and their perks. Just as I don't care what the top brass at GM and others make or what perks they get as long as the union employee's are treated fair.

Said the man that hauls around toy hauler full of Japanese motorcycles for his grandkids to ride……your patriot shaming efforts are kind of pathetic.

BBQ I don't care what they make and their perks. Just as I don't care what the top brass at GM and others make or what perks they get as long as the union employee's are treated fair.
    So you’re cool with the union guys being treated fairly but non union guys can pound sand?
    And you can’t bring up gms profits without bringing up the commensurate profits and perks of the UAW bosses when they shake (down)that money tree….doesn’t work that way kid.

BMW see's the value of Union employee's after all they are # 1 in reliability. One other thing about BMW and the union is they don't go on strike because the company pays and treats them well so, no need to strike.
    Spoiler alert kid…..lots of companies pay and treat their employees well, and don’t even charge them to clock in.

I didn't forget cost I was looking at Reliability because that's what you asked me. Yes BMW cost more but, you're getting quality with union workers building their cars.

I know but, what you don't understand if I'm getting paid 5.00 to 10.00 more and hour more than a than a non union employee and my dues are 68.00 dollars a month I will be gladly pay that 68.00 every month. I just don't understand why that is such an issue with some. I don't get it but, that's where we differ. Something some don't get. We are not always going to agree and here we don't.