Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    50's: Yamaha P/W, Husky TC, Honda CRF. 65's: Yamaha YZ, KTM SX and I do have a SSR 70 for a pit bike. Sur Ron electric bike. Side by Side: Yamaha YXZ 1000. 28' ATC all aluminum toy hauler. Ford F250 diesel truck to tow Toy Hauler. All paid with cash at time of purchase thanks to union jobs. I could have a nice race car but it's now the grandkids turn for toys. What are grandparents to do? Spoil the grandkids! My next bike will be a KTM 85, maybe next year (2024). The 2 oldest grandsons (10 &11) are some go riders and are doing things that scare the $hit out of me. They love jumping big jumps. Grandma won't let me take them go kart racing
    Kid, is funny how they talk about their Japanese cars and when you explain to them the profits are going back to Japan to help their economy. I wonder how many of these gentleman's relatives were at Pearl harbor when Japan bombed Hawaii?

Hypocrite much ? ? ?

BBQ I don't care if an employee is non union employee or a union employee as long as they are treated fair. I have said it many times you don't need a union as long as you treat your employees fair and employee means union and non union employees.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    They've already forgot about that or don't care anymore.

This is the same people that want to raise the voting age to 21 from 18 because young people are voting and not as many for Republicans but, it's ok to go fight wars and allow an 18 year old to have a AR-15 and let a 10 year old be a mom. Now I don't care if an 18 year has an AR-15 but, they should be able to vote and right now they can so, lets leave it right there. and no 10 year old should be a mom.
    I don’t support any of this so not real sure what “ same people” means…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I know but, what you don't understand if I'm getting paid 5.00 to 10.00 more and hour more than a than a non union employee and my dues are 68.00 dollars a month I will be gladly pay that 68.00 every month. I just don't understand why that is such an issue with some. I don't get it but, that's where we differ. Something some don't get. We are not always going to agree and here we don't.
    The problem people have with unions is that they protect only people that are in their “gangs”……everyone else on the streets suffer the consequences of much higher costs and generally much lower quality.
    My issue isn’t and has never been with you personally or even SS for that matter……my union issue is with their culture of shakedowns,back door dealing and pissing on everyone’s leg claiming it’s raining.

And fwiw….the uaw leader seems very punk-ish.
    Would have been great to see that senate challenge play out.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker View Post
    Hypocrite much ? ? ?
    Hang tight for the ultra patriot to answer…..he’s looking for an American flag to waive at you right about now.

It’s hidden under the boxes of Japanese motorcycle banners and parts in his toy hauler.

BBQ I didn't know the union employees or the union for that matter set the price of Vehicles? As I stated before with a 50 Billion dollar profit in just the last 3 years for just GM why are the price of vehicles so, high. I can tell you why because we as consumers keep paying for it. It's a double edge sword we buy the product which helps the economy which helps people being able to be employed but, yet the company sets the price. As far as Quality are you telling me it's just the union employees fault or does some lie with the engineers as well. If you have a design flaw on a part from the beginning is that the union workers fault. Now I'm by no means saying the employees are innocent here because they are not but, that happens whether it's a union employee or a non union employee. I mean look at BMW they are union but, yet voted the most reliable.

BBQ, Yes Looking back I should have said some of the same people.

As far as a fight between the union guy and the Senator. If I've seen anything in this world when it comes to fighting don't ever and I mean underestimate a little guy or as you say punkish guy especially when it comes to street fighting.

BBQ I didn't know the union employees or the union for that matter set the price of Vehicles? As I stated before with a 50 Billion dollar profit in just the last 3 years for just GM why are the price of vehicles so, high. I can tell you why because we as consumers keep paying for it. It's a double edge sword we buy the product which helps the economy which helps people being able to be employed but, yet the company sets the price. As far as Quality are you telling me it's just the union employees fault or does some lie with the engineers as well. If you have a design flaw on a part from the beginning is that the union workers fault. Now I'm by no means saying the employees are innocent here because they are not but, that happens whether it's a union employee or a non union employee. I mean look at BMW they are union but, yet voted the most reliable.
    Union doesn’t set the prices for the cars they just add unnecessary expense to it and in most cases the quality of said vehicle is marginal at best…..

Remember those 300 dollar hammers and thousand dollar toilet seats? That’s the pricing the union adds to the vehicles…..so no they don’t set pricing, they are just a big reason why prices are where they are.

As far as a fight between the union guy and the Senator. If I've seen anything in this world when it comes to fighting don't ever and I mean underestimate a little guy or as you say punkish guy especially when it comes to street fighting.
    The uaw guy doesnt look physically little, he just acts it…….that’s the punk-ish side I was referring to.

BBQ that's where we differ. I blame the company because they set the price. You can do both. Pay your workers a decent wage and benefits and still make a profit so, now it comes down to how much of a profit does the company want to make.

Thanks for the civil conversation on this subject. We just differ and that's ok in my book.

The company can’t set the price until they figure out the costs associated with building them …..and an inordinate amount added costs are union fleecing related.

If I’m cooking carrot stew and all of a sudden the guys I buy carrots from go up 20% because the farm is unionized then guess what happens to the price of carrot stew???
    Won’t taste any different, portions be the same but because of the added union expense in the supply line your bowl of soup just went from 2 bucks to 3……it’s a terrible analogy, but I think you may get it.

That's funny as he!! Buford especially come from someone who still believes the 2020 election was stolen. Cult45's Chief of staff is going to be a Key witness in the jan6 trial. Several Cult45 attorneys are also going to be key witnesses. Talk about being gullible fool.

Hey Buford, Hunter indicted he willing to testify publicly. I thought the republicans wanted to be transparent. But now we see they don't want to be transparent especially when they have no facts. They didn't want to look like fools in the public eyes. Rumor, has they wanted to do it behind close door to get some sound bites to feed their gullible base.
    I finally have no doubt that you don't know a fact and the truth from lies and propaganda. You utter fool, still believe the elections are not stolen, The Bidens are innocent from their crimes. How idiotic can one be. If your life depended on admitting the truth you would be yesterdays dust.

I have never seen ANYONE so foolish and clueless in my life. Your littel sock puppet buddy comes very close though.
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

They (union) indirectly helps set the prices (to the Higher) by making the prices higher by way of never ending strikes, and you can not say they don't. Don't you dare argue that fact.

You keep bragging about profits. Well breaking points always come at some point. You have car lots full of UNSOLD EV's right now, and this may finally break the camel's back.

Continuing to defend and praise unions and ignoring the truth and the facts. That's just how you roll. Well it make you look like this. (below) hahahahaha

Last edited by Buford.Justice; 11-30-2023 at 03:43 PM.

I know but, what you don't understand if I'm getting paid 5.00 to 10.00 more and hour more than a than a non union employee and my dues are 68.00 dollars a month I will be gladly pay that 68.00 every month. I just don't understand why that is such an issue with some. I don't get it but, that's where we differ. Something some don't get. We are not always going to agree and here we don't.
    So you admit to gladly paying more union dues and driving up our prices!!! Thank you!

Unions are an added overhead cost of businesses. Deny that.

We all agree with this one!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    They (union) indirectly helps set the prices (to the Higher) by making the prices higher by way of never ending strikes, and you can not say they don't. Don't you dare argue that fact.

You keep bragging about profits. Well breaking points always come atr some point. You have car lots full of UNSOLD EV's right now, and this may finally break the camel's back.

Continuing to defend and praise unions and ignoring the truth and the facts. That's just how you roll. Well it make you like like this. (below) hahahahaha

Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    So you admit to gladly paying more union dues and driving up our prices!!! Thank you!

Unions are an added overhead cost of businesses. Deny that.

We all agree with this one!!!
    Before I argue with you I need to ask myself are you mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of a different perspective because if not there's absolutely no point. And well that's the end of this argument. lmfao..

Smile

Whether you were proudly employed by a union or not, it is admirable that you was any kind of worker at all in this day and age of entitled slackers !

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    Whether you were proudly employed by a union or not, it is admirable that you was any kind of worker at all in this day and age of entitled slackers !
    You got a dam good point there…..based solely on conversations had here and gut instinct kidrock doesn’t come across as a slug slacker at all.
    If I’m guessing I’ll bet he was probably told to slow down and be a little less productive so that he didn’t make his fellow( less enthusiastic )team members look bad…

What say you kid?? Any of your bosses ever tell you to whoa it down so you wouldn’t make the slackers look so bad?