Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    Kubota...?
    Bingo, and a "brand new" 28 special...

I was a huge fan (and defender) of theirs for years, since the early days of their channel, even though there were red flags along the way...until I actually met them a couple of times. Not a fan now.

Talk to Jonathan and Jesse at falls, they are exactly how they are on video. Jesse came off as not being very friendly but I understood he was busy, Jonathan was a pretty cool cat...

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    Talk to Jonathan and Jesse at falls, they are exactly how they are on video. Jesse came off as not being very friendly but I understood he was busy, Jonathan was a pretty cool cat...
    For me Jesse comes across like Larry Mac, America's CrewChief, ON THE CHIP! Dealing with Jonathan on the regular would put me in a foul mood. WATCH IT! Woah woah woah. All with camera in his hand. Joseph is so low-key he's ice cold. Couldn't be more different. And once they've done hotlaps, it's all business until after feature. If anyone doesn't like it, best stay in the stands.

Wasn’t HTF originally nothing more than a social influencer on YT, with the intent to make money from the channel?

Yeah and they essentially still are

Default Thanks, MIdlmfan

Race cars, trucks, trailers, ancillaries, and a race series --- must have a lot of YT viewers.

Were they a popular race team in there area before going YT?

Love it when some get butthurt over others success. "They didn't do it the right way" seems to be the reason. Whatever. Times change, JC Murphy, Radio Shack, Heck's Department Store, Montgomery Ward, Sears, etc, etc. All gone. Business models change. Youtube, Instagram, Tic-Toc, SnapChat, are the new way. Either climb on board or get run over.

I love it when some get butthurt because some people's opinions don't align with their own...on a FORUM. Particularly when they're filibustering, overly-verbose posters (if the shoe fits...).

Quote Originally Posted by Finnfan25 View Post
    I love it when some get butthurt because some people's opinions don't align with their own...on a FORUM. Particularly when they're filibustering, overly-verbose posters (if the shoe fits...).
    Overly verbose is my middle name. Glad to be of service.

Hunt the Front

We would like to take a second to say thank you to Langenfelder Mechanical Contractors for all the support they’ve given our race team over the past three years. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and they’ve decided to go a different direction. We wish them the best in the future. We’re looking forward to what’s next for our program.

EDIT:^^^from Book of Faces

Well all righty then... Everyone and everything is just peachy! Time to move on...

Go HTF! 😎"

I'm beginning to think > we've decided to go a different direction < in the late model world means phuk off.
    8/13/16

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    I'm beginning to think > we've decided to go a different direction < in the late model world means phuk off.
    Everyone just needs to filibuster and be peachy ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Don't forget the "We have mutually agreed to part ways" even though what actually happened was the complete opposite.

Can't believe Kubota would align themselves with this bunch .. the series I can understand ... although reviewing results on MyRacePass the last couple of races they were in B-mains and would not have made the A without provisionals so they will be getting lots of airtime, the provisionals are also conveniently set up so that they make every A-main

Nevermind. Weren't nothing anybody wants to see.
    Last edited by KTMLew; 05-14-2024 at 06:24 PM.

Now they are moderating comments on their Facebook post, nothing says amicable split like deleting comments you don't like.

Per hunt the front’s statement … we would like to take a second … geez that choice of words could’ve been a little better the dude put you in a couple new Longhorns and a new Clements … I believe a lot of arrogance has seeped in since the start of the series

Quote Originally Posted by LM1 View Post
    Now they are moderating comments on their Facebook post, nothing says amicable split like deleting comments you don't like.
    That's not new. Puppy dogs & rainbows. Always been.