Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

A lot of good Teams out there for Langenfelder to Sponsor, if they want to stay involved with SLM Racing.

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    with your post in post #14 , " were running it to keep laps of the clements & duckens : , you must be more to them than a " arm chair team owner " , any way , all I can say is I only met them once several years back and they seemed alright to me , I dont follow them or any one else on book face so I have no idea of there social influence ....
    I just watch their YT videos and Sub to their Patreon. Zero interest in going to any track. My hearing is damaged enough. Love having Flo.

a men to that KTM , I know they have issues from time to time , but for me , flo is the best thing since sliced bread....lol....

I'd assume Kubota does exactly what I'd suggested before and signs a $250-400K check or something along those lines. This stuff ain't cheap. Car looks fantastic. I like having SLM gloss black and crate flat black. Very slight difference but noticeable.

It will be another great opportunity to come out with a whole new set of merchandise to sell to the SHEOPLE

Yall didn't notice the push in dirt racing by Kubota? They're on dirttrackr YouTube, thinking on high limit series title sponsor, etc....They're making a push

Quote Originally Posted by MIdlmfan View Post
    It will be another great opportunity to come out with a whole new set of merchandise to sell to the SHEOPLE
    You watch football/baseball/NBA/etc? Ever buy a shirt/hat/cup/etc?

Remember the 80'S? Tipton, Jim 'n Tammy Faye Baker? Phoney Chrstians? All about the money? Yeah...... same stufff. Phoney as all get out, if you DIDN'T get that vibe right quick, you are a fool. MONEY FROM FOOL'S SAVES. Bunch of (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)s that have every bridge they EVER crossed.burned.
    Last edited by GrocMax; 05-16-2024 at 10:22 PM.

You wanna know why "Dirt Daddy" quit? SIMPLE, he's the only Christian there. Saw it coming. Didn't want to be a part of it.

And....who owned it? Yeah.

Made what work? Tithing on Patreon?

They could offer whatever big-tmey crew chief or shock guy 5 times the going rate and get no offers. Bridges been burninated.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    I'd assume Kubota does exactly what I'd suggested before and signs a $250-400K check or something along those lines. This stuff ain't cheap. Car looks fantastic. I like having SLM gloss black and crate flat black. Very slight difference but noticeable.
    that wont get you far running supers. itd need to be closer to 7 figures to run the original one off

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    that wont get you far running supers. itd need to be closer to 7 figures to run the original one off
    An established team can run a long time on that kind of money.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

I don't do religion so don't care at all. They running a business. Period.

^ ^ ^ God is great ! ^ ^ ^

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    An established team can run a long time on that kind of money.
    not with 2 full time employees not counting the driver with 2 supers 2 crates and who knows how many engines. it costs 4-5k just to drop the gate

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    not with 2 full time employees not counting the driver with 2 supers 2 crates and who knows how many engines. it costs 4-5k just to drop the gate
    If you are trying to run Lucas shows, yes, you might spend $4k a night. That's 62 nights with the 250k. The other stuff is cheaper to run. These guys ain't towing across the country every week. They also have other sources of income.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

It doesn't matter how many engines they have, or cars, you are only wearing out 1 that night
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1