Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Well, looks like Langenfelder already got himself a new driver. At least I don’t remember him being all over Gary Sthulers car in previous years

Highside Hustler25, I am a bit of a Looney Tune on the back page of the forum. hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Every View Post
    Well I don't have an hour I wish to donate to HTF, so I'll just continue not caring about it either way. I'll watch the series videos but the shop/team videos bore me and thats about it. Moving on.
    And yet you keep posting in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KTMLew View Post
    If some would watch the hour long video posted above, would have much better understanding of this situation.

So much hate now. We all know where/who has encouraged it last 8ish years. Need to be outraged! Hate, hate, hate.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5evp7ON3SM
    Yea, I know where it came from. Fkn idiots that can't use their dang brain. One man that has no brain keeps the fire fueled. remember to keep paying double for necessities, Ukraine is counting on that money.
    Thanks for the $4/gal gas you moron

Quote Originally Posted by Jb1390 View Post
    Well, looks like Langenfelder already got himself a new driver. At least I don’t remember him being all over Gary Sthulers car in previous years
    Interesting but good pick going with Stoooooler. I can't see any drama coming from that camp.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Interesting but good pick going with Stoooooler. I can't see any drama coming from that camp.
    They were already providing him some help.

Mark owns stuhlers car and has for the last couple years

Good to see all the HTF/Langenfelder branded apparel is now being sold at a discount. Mystery final sale shirts and hoodies can be had for $15/$25. That's probably still too much for most goobers to bite when the new Kubota wares are likely only days away.

I think the HTF crew should channel their inner altruism and donate all of that apparel to clothe third world countries just like the NFL does every year with the losing Super Bowl merchandise. Besides war torn Ukraine, this would be a wonderful way for HTF to spread their spiritual message to places of need like South Sudan, Liberia, and Haiti. This would also mean they won't have to act when Mark Langenfelder sends them a cease-and-desist letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Top Row Analyst View Post
    Good to see all the HTF/Langenfelder branded apparel is now being sold at a discount. Mystery final sale shirts and hoodies can be had for $15/$25. That's probably still too much for most goobers to bite when the new Kubota wares are likely only days away.

I think the HTF crew should channel their inner altruism and donate all of that apparel to clothe third world countries just like the NFL does every year with the losing Super Bowl merchandise. Besides war torn Ukraine, this would be a wonderful way for HTF to spread their spiritual message to places of need like South Sudan, Liberia, and Haiti. This would also mean they won't have to act when Mark Langenfelder sends them a cease-and-desist letter.
    Why you so mad brah? Mark? Is that you?

If some would watch the hour long video posted above, would have much better understanding of this situation.

So much hate now. We all know where/who has encouraged it last 8ish years. Need to be outraged! Hate, hate, hate.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5evp7ON3SM
    I listened while on the lawn mower. My primary observation, Kenny Wallace is full of it. I used to really like him, but it's becoming more and more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    I listened while on the lawn mower. My primary observation, Kenny Wallace is full of it. I used to really like him, but it's becoming more and more difficult.
    If you have any interest in their deal, 5 bucks months gets the Patreon. 10 you can watch pre & post race stuff. That stuff is a little spotty due to internetz being unreliable out in the boonies.

If you have any interest in their deal, 5 bucks months gets the Patreon. 10 you can watch pre & post race stuff. That stuff is a little spotty due to internetz being unreliable out in the boonies.
    I used to pay the $5 to get access to the podcast. Offseason came along and I cancelled and I haven't renewed.

Unhappy I just can't do it...

Not sure I can fathom giving them $5/month. Afterall, I am still paying for Jonathan’s ambiguous PPP loan.

Looks like Lagenfelder is sponsoring Tyler Erb now too.

Paying money to hear these guys talk????........lol.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Paying money to hear these guys talk????........lol.
    It's for their supporters. That's it. You don't like them, don't listen. Lot of people mad cause they've monetarized THEIR RACING BUSINESS.

Perplexes me why that's so hard for some to understand. NOBODY is making money at this stuff EXCEPT them. Which they explain in last hour long video. They MUST profit or have to go back to a regular job. Race purses wouldn't support the team if they won all the time. Also why they picked best paying sponsor.

But I'm using too many words. Better quit now...

Quote Originally Posted by cjsracing View Post
    Looks like Lagenfelder is sponsoring Tyler Erb now too.
    He goes from Jesus Christ to Jesus F##**#N Christ!!! LOL

It's for their supporters. That's it. You don't like them, don't listen. Lot of people mad cause they've monetarized THEIR RACING BUSINESS. Perplexes me why that's so hard for some to understand. NOBODY is making money at this stuff EXCEPT them. Which they explain in last hour long video. They MUST profit or have to go back to a regular job. Race purses wouldn't support the team if they won all the time. Also why they picked best paying sponsor.But I'm using too many words. Better quit now...
    ((((((( Which Joiner are you ? )))))))

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    I actually think they have the best DLM podcast around. They talk about all things DLM racing, not just their own. IMO, it's way better than The Dirt Reporters.

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    The good looking one. They won't let me on video since make everyone else look so bad.