Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    OK, call it what you want, so I ask again, what would your plan be? Trump didn't devise the plan, Paul Ryan did, just so you know...
    Isnt Ryan a hold over from the last administration? And before Trump was sworn in didnt Ryan say he wasnt going to work with Trump and then became a big buddy to Trump? Maybe he is trying to sabotage Trump. Maybe hes the leak also.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Isnt Ryan a hold over from the last administration? And before Trump was sworn in didnt Ryan say he wasnt going to work with Trump and then became a big buddy to Trump? Maybe he is trying to sabotage Trump. Maybe hes the leak also.
    Ryan is a snake in the grass and trump will eventually figure it out (if he hasn't already) and run over him with a lawn mower !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Ryan is at partial odds with the President... but the leaker, no I don't think so... It wouldn't benefit Ryan one way or the other so he (being an establishment politician) it isn't likely he'd do anything.

OK, call it what you want, so I ask again, what would your plan be? Trump didn't devise the plan, Paul Ryan did, just so you know...
    And so far Trump is supporting the plan even had Pence go to Kentucky to try and convience the Govenor that ACA is not working for them.

My plan I would first make all hospitals be non for profit, I would allow people to buy medicine from another country if these drug companies don't lower their cost and make it affordable, I would allow anyone to be able to buy insurance across state lines, I would be pushing more for business to insure their employee's. Like I said not the small mom and pop shops they just can't afford unles the insurance would make a deal with them like they do with big business. I realize they can't give them the same rate as a big company but, at least make it affordable. No I'm not saying mandate either but, at least give the employer an option worth looking at. I would work with each state to find out what would work best for their state. I would get with the Doctors and have them have their say as to what they have found out what went wrong with the ACA and try and correct it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollis View Post
    Liberal wackos not stopping himHe turned the swamp into sewage pondFar right is jamming him.#fun to watch
    I can not see where its fun for you . From your post , your sick deep inside . And apperently
    the sewage you speak of was already there deep in left field . And you talk of angry , well
    I have never seen anything as angry as the left . Man you guys cant stand it can you.
    How will we ever accomplish anything when your so mad about loosing . Even the b1tch is
    on TV telling every one to resist . Your side is the ones who are sick . All i can say you are
    a sore looser . Or you would try . How long can they keep up the attack of Russia and
    not one bit of evidence , none . how do we send them dumb bass terds up to play there
    dumb a$$ games and we just sit and watch . its a fuk in soap opera .

Why a manicure ad? Better yet where does this crap come from?

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    I can not see where its fun for you . From your post , your sick deep inside . And apperently the sewage you speak of was already there deep in left field . And you talk of angry , wellI have never seen anything as angry as the left . Man you guys cant stand it can you. How will we ever accomplish anything when your so mad about loosing . Even the b1tch is on TV telling every one to resist . Your side is the ones who are sick . All i can say you are a sore looser . Or you would try . How long can they keep up the attack of Russia and not bit of evidence , none . how do we send them dumb bass terds up to play there dumb a$$ games and we just sit and watch . its a fuk in soap opera .
    The country is Red. Republicans control everything. For seven years they have been replacing the ACA. But now they fight among themselves? A fact I do enjoy. I believe in our Govt, and our intel. Not perfect but they all believe Russia has been involved in our election. And soon we may find out how much. Any one who praises Putin and Wiki leaks is sick. As a patriot I am offended by those remarks. This goes well beyond partisan politics. Our republic and our Democracy is very important to me. For someone to say they like putin and wiki leaks is fuked up.

The country is Red. Republicans control everything. For seven years they have been replacing the ACA. But now they fight among themselves? A fact I do enjoy. I believe in our Govt, and our intel. Not perfect but they all believe Russia has been involved in our election. And soon we may find out how much. Any one who praises Putin and Wiki leaks is sick. As a patriot I am offended by those remarks. This goes well beyond partisan politics. Our republic and our Democracy is very important to me. For someone to say they like putin and wiki leaks is fuked up.
    You're a patriot??????? That's a good one. hahhahaahahaha And Wikileaks has dumped real information. The truth is good and we were not going to get that from this nations media.

AS far as the Putin BS Obummer Hillary and a good number of Democrats have had contact with Russian diplomats and VIP's so why does the media get to focus on Trump and a few others only?Total bias, and if you are patriotic you would denounce the Democrat party. Their goal is to defeat patriotic values and globalize this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And so far Trump is supporting the plan even had Pence go to Kentucky to try and convience the Govenor that ACA is not working for them.

My plan I would first make all hospitals be non for profit, I would allow people to buy medicine from another country if these drug companies don't lower their cost and make it affordable, I would allow anyone to be able to buy insurance across state lines, I would be pushing more for business to insure their employee's. Like I said not the small mom and pop shops they just can't afford unles the insurance would make a deal with them like they do with big business. I realize they can't give them the same rate as a big company but, at least make it affordable. No I'm not saying mandate either but, at least give the employer an option worth looking at. I would work with each state to find out what would work best for their state. I would get with the Doctors and have them have their say as to what they have found out what went wrong with the ACA and try and correct it.

ACA is not working, it is collapsing under its own weight... and insurance companies are backing out, SC started with five companies, and only one is still there and they're threatening to leave...

I don't see a lot wrong with your thoughts other then mandating you can't have a private hospital... not sure that would fly to well in a free country.. insurance across state lines is a no brainer to me too... if they would start a program where as many of the Mom&Pop stores could go together and shop as a larger company might help... I know its been talked about before but not sure anything was ever done about it... The Doc's aren't the problem, I'm old and on medicare and Plan F, when it gets down to brass tacks, the Dr's ain't getting crap... They cant operate getting 27 dollars for a visit... offices and staff and insurance etc.... lowering the prices of the drugs is a biggy, but there has to be a balance, because of the exurbanite cost of producing a drug for the market.... You take to much away then the new drugs stop.... allowing to buy over international lines would probably result in foreign prices going up exorbitantly too... NO easy answers...

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    You're a patriot??????? That's a good one. hahhahaahahaha And Wikileaks has dumped real information. The truth is good and we were not going to get that from this nations media.AS far as the Putin BS Obummer Hillary and a good number of Democrats have had contact with Russian diplomats and VIP's so why does the media get to focus on Trump and a few others only?Total bias, and if you are patriotic you would denounce the Democrat party. Their goal is to defeat patriotic values and globalize this nation.
    Anytime you agree that it is good thing that a foreign operator can infiltrate and try to change our election makes you one sick puppy. No has said it was wrong talking to the Russian amb. The Amb was being monitored . Maybe Flynn or someone else was part of the conversation being monitored. Intelligence has already said they found no collusion. There still is a investigation going on about some of the aids. May or not be anything there. Trump was supposed to show his proof that Obama had his phones tapped, didn't happen. But, the investigation into Russian hacking has to continue. You may not like the investigation into Russia but I think it is a must. I don't like you Nationalist's. You put politics ahead of our country. #The patriots will survive.

ACA is not working, it is collapsing under its own weight... and insurance companies are backing out, SC started with five companies, and only one is still there and they're threatening to leave...

I don't see a lot wrong with your thoughts other then mandating you can't have a private hospital... not sure that would fly to well in a free country.. insurance across state lines is a no brainer to me too... if they would start a program where as many of the Mom&Pop stores could go together and shop as a larger company might help... I know its been talked about before but not sure anything was ever done about it... The Doc's aren't the problem, I'm old and on medicare and Plan F, when it gets down to brass tacks, the Dr's ain't getting crap... They cant operate getting 27 dollars for a visit... offices and staff and insurance etc.... lowering the prices of the drugs is a biggy, but there has to be a balance, because of the exurbanite cost of producing a drug for the market.... You take to much away then the new drugs stop.... allowing to buy over international lines would probably result in foreign prices going up exorbitantly too... NO easy answers...
    I realize it will never fly but, you have to admit it sure would lower cost. I agree 100% the doctors are not the problem and should get paid well and yes we have to have new drugs come to the market but, some of these prices are ridiculously high.

You are right there are no easy answers. They tried with the ACA but, some of it just didn't work and was a diaster but, I think the Republicans are finding out just how hard it is.

I realize it will never fly but, you have to admit it sure would lower cost. I agree 100% the doctors are not the problem and should get paid well and yes we have to have new drugs come to the market but, some of these prices are ridiculously high.

You are right there are no easy answers. They tried with the ACA but, some of it just didn't work and was a diaster but, I think the Republicans are finding out just how hard it is.
    The administration is between a rock and a hard place... ACA is gonna crash, its inevitable.... so Trump has to do one of two things, either dump the deal and tell the folks to pack sand and pay for your own stuff...(which would be the fiscally smart thing to do) or try to come up with a plan that will save those who "WANT" insurance making it getable... by not mandating (forcing) everyone to get insurance, many will opt out...CBO says 14 million and they are probably right, but over half of those opting out will be able to afford insurance, but they'd rather have a new car... its human nature... My insurance is about 500 for my wife and myself... quite a lot for a fixed income couple, were fortunate our fixed is higher then many...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 03-14-2017 at 01:04 AM.

It looks to me like Trump is going to let the Obama care crash burn .... Good , I never wanted government health care from day one .... Good .... Stop the free loading on the backs of the working class .... That is why I voted for Trump ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    It looks to me like Trump is going to let the Obama care crash burn .... Good , I never wanted government health care from day one .... Good .... Stop the free loading on the backs of the working class .... That is why I voted for Trump ...
    That's why we all did. Blacks and Latinos both voted for Trump cause they know the scum sucking can't last forever.

Nice idea about nonprofit, but they would quit building hospitals and clinics knowing this.

The number of Americans with health insurance increased by 9.25 million in 2014, the first year that two key provisions of Obamacare took place: the subsidies for coverage purchased through the exchanges and Medicaid expansion. And according to recent research by The Heritage Foundation, out of that 9.25 million, “the vast majority of the increase was the result of 8.99 million individuals being added to the Medicaid rolls.”

In other words, over 97 percent of last year’s newly insured Americans were from Medicaid expansion.

ObummerCare put millions onto Medicaid and that is the very reason it is so hard to get rid of. Both parties fear losing millions of voters by ending it.

This is all to blame on the Democrat party and their leaders the Clintons and Obummer finally getting it passed.

When us citizens have to pay for Medicaid recipients and Obummer ads 9 million more to it, we have to pay for it along with borrowing money from abroad.

Eric Erickson nailed it on his radio program this afternoon...the republicans have no desire or intention to repeal Obamacare. Ryan and McConnell do not want Trump to succeed. Ryan is a liar plain and simple.

Anytime you agree that it is good thing that a foreign operator can infiltrate and try to change our election makes you one sick puppy. No has said it was wrong talking to the Russian amb. The Amb was being monitored . Maybe Flynn or someone else was part of the conversation being monitored. Intelligence has already said they found no collusion. There still is a investigation going on about some of the aids. May or not be anything there. Trump was supposed to show his proof that Obama had his phones tapped, didn't happen. But, the investigation into Russian hacking has to continue. You may not like the investigation into Russia but I think it is a must. I don't like you Nationalist's. You put politics ahead of our country. #The patriots will survive.
    Nations have hacked each other for years and only now you cry like a stuck pig because your beloved Communist party lost the election??? hahahaha

As I said Wikileaks tapped into actual real conversations and getting to hear them by our citizens is far better than a party controlling our media and deciding what we do and do not get to hear.

You can cry hack all you wish but Democrat have had conversations and dealings with foreign nations including Russian diplomats and VIPs just as well. And the Clinton's even sold some of our nation's uranium right out from under us, and your Democrat heroes said NOTHING. Benghazi? Nothing? IRS? Nothing? Illegals and voter fraud? Nothing? It's all too obvious, and for you to claim patriotism is one big joke and lie!!

So you as a globalist stand for a one world government, no borders, and handing our nation over to the United Nations. Do you not realize that???
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 03-14-2017 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Eric Erickson nailed it on his radio program this afternoon...the republicans have no desire or intention to repeal Obamacare. Ryan and McConnell do not want Trump to succeed. Ryan is a liar plain and simple.
    Did you see Ryan in the speech he stood behind Trump. Laughing when Trump talked about the wall.