Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default "I think we had a winning car" Josh Richards 9/15/16 @ Knoxville

Is he really that much of an egomaniac? He may win the next 2 nights, but show a little respect if you possibly can....

Why would making that statement make him an egomaniac?

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Why would making that statement make him an egomaniac?
    If you can't figure that out on your own you must be a Richards' fan and I won't be able to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    If you can't figure that out on your own you must be a Richards' fan and I won't be able to help you.
    I'm not a Richards fan, again please explain how that statement makes him an egomaniac unless you can't. Maybe you just don't like him and are making ignorant illiterate posts.

Is he really that much of an egomaniac? He may win the next 2 nights, but show a little respect if you possibly can....
    First off you don't know Richards if you think he is egotistic... But here is his exact quote from the Lucas Press Release. "We love coming here to race. Tonight we had a good car and we learned a lot, so maybe tomorrow night we can come back even better."

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I'm not a Richards fan, again please explain how that statement makes him an egomaniac unless you can't. Maybe you just don't like him and are making ignorant illiterate posts.
    Wow,you figured that out real quick(maybe).I think you are a Richards fan to react so angrily.I started a thread-if you insist on badgering me for a response keep trying but you should really stop trolling...

Maybe you should show a little respect.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    First off you don't know Richards if you think he is egotistic... But here is his exact quote from the Lucas Press Release. "We love coming here to race. Tonight we had a good car and we learned a lot, so maybe tomorrow night we can come back even better."
    I quoted exactly from his DOD interview.......he obviously had time to reconsider what he said later.Please don't tell me I don't know someone.You have no idea,really.I have known Mark before Josh was born.I live within an hour of their shop.Stop before you make an a$$ out of yourself-oops too late!

How on earth would that be viewed negatively? We had a winning car... as in a car capable of winning. If anything he is making himself sound bad as a driver for saying the car was capable of winning and yet he didn't win.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

If I had a car and my driver didn't have that kind of attitude, I'd fire him on the spot. The man behind the wheel had better be confident he can win.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Every NASCAR driver has said that at one time or another.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    How on earth would that be viewed negatively? We had a winning car... as in a car capable of winning. If anything he is making himself sound bad as a driver for saying the car was capable of winning and yet he didn't win. Thanks,Jeff.
    Maybe because he was the only driver to say that? It won't be viewed negatively if you know Richards(mark or Josh).BTW which quote are you referring to? I used DOD not the LO one.

Dirt Draggin is trying to start BS. Nothing Richards said disrespected anyone. As for Richards he has always been respectful any time I have seen or read his interviews. Way more respectful than some of the other big name drivers.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 09-16-2016 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyfacts View Post
    Dirt Draggin is trying to start BS. Nothing Richards said disrespected anyone. As for Richards he has always been respectful any time I have seen or read his interviews.
    Really BS? He said he had a winning car-he did not. He did not win.

Here's you sign Dirt Draggin.......direct shipment for you from Ron White!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    If I had a car and my driver didn't have that kind of attitude, I'd fire him on the spot. The man behind the wheel had better be confident he can win.
    OK Josh,how many would you fire from last night then? Spin,spin,spin.Another Josh-I can't win either.LoL

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Here's you sign Dirt Draggin.......direct shipment for you from Ron White!
    You're drunker than Ron! lol

I cant stand Richards (incase some hadn't noticed) but I don't see anything wrong with his statement. I dont know him or his father personally, thats just my opinion

OK Josh,how many would you fire from last night then? Spin,spin,spin.Another Josh-I can't win either.LoL
    I'd fire anybody who wasn't confident they could win. How many drivers in the field last night that is, I have no idea. I wouldn't field a car for participation trophies.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by MM90 View Post
    Every NASCAR driver has said that at one time or another.
    NASCAR? where exactly do you live(in Alaska)? get outta here......and remember to stop eating that yellow snow.