Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Sheppard sure went backwards in a hurry.
    He sure as heck did ! ! Some of his latest races have been darn right embarrassing . . .

Pierce was lucky that Sheppard had issues after the contact. If he could of gotten back to him, it would have been interesting.
    8/13/16

Those two have raced each other enough to know what to expect from each other…..Side bar here but the guy doing the victory lane interviews at atomic is awesome, they are lucky to have him.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

did sheppy get the chrome horn>?

B1 surprised me too, good run for Brent. Surprised to see him at Atomic.

Quote Originally Posted by intel8 View Post
    B1 surprised me too, good run for Brent. Surprised to see him at Atomic.
    A few of the WoO teams often work from Boom’s shop in northwestern PA when they have time between events. Atomic is less than half the distance from Boom’s versus their shop back in MN. Josh and Boom were there too.

Was there contact between Sheppard and Pierce? It looked like Sheppard got on the brakes hard before anything happened, then it looked like he just gave up.

it was a good race and we were done at 9PM. GOOD JOB atomic and flo.to bad for marlar looked like he had a good car.

Looked to me like Bobby thought he was clear enough to drop down a few feet and clear Shep, while being able to pass the lapped car just ahead of the leaders. They didn’t appear to make contact, but I think Bobby pulled the trigger 1/100th of a second too soon. I’m not in the driver’s seat, so I’m not judging anyone who has 1/100th of a second to decide and make a move.

The bigger news was the chassis switch next year for Mr. Pierce???

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    The guys on Flo mentioned longhorn??? but i haven't heard or seen it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    next year?? Can he wait that long? I saw a video today that said he had only 1 car and 1 motor. Can a traveling racer get by with only 1 car and motor?

Dont know........but hes 22k richer with that 1 car and motor!

Watching from home it seemed like a thin crowd. Mid week and cool weather has a lot to do with that but did they ever move that show along. Feature was going off at 7:30 (central)! Lot's of places could take lessons from that.

Feature was pretty good. Really nice run by Devin Moran from near the back up to second. Good to see B1 get an impressive run from 15th to 3rd. Nice run by Doug Drown to go 18th to 4th in his Swartz car.

I thought by now there would be a dedicated thread on the chassis switch rumors. Maybe everyone is now so used to the - chasing the flavor of the day - so it's no big surprise.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by 84wedge View Post
    Was there contact between Sheppard and Pierce? It looked like Sheppard got on the brakes hard before anything happened, then it looked like he just gave up.
    There was contact. Enough that it bent an upper on Shep's car, which is what led to him fading. He pulled up beside bobby and revved his engine and threw his right hand up at him. There was no body damage because they hit wheel to wheel. I was there and seen the RF laid in on Shep's car.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 09-29-2022 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_the_kid View Post
    next year?? Can he wait that long? I saw a video today that said he had only 1 car and 1 motor. Can a traveling racer get by with only 1 car and motor?
    Only 1 of everything ! ! Who does he think he is , Chub Frank ? ?