Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ummmmm NO...….im watching it now and all I have is the monthly subscription!!!

hope its true but if i were u i think id check my payment info tomorrow.

Best $29.99 I spent! Suckas spent $150

Can confirm. Monthly works fine. Just have to go to another sport to get the option.

I know it wont' happen, but I'd love to see these different companies come together to offer a package for fans to get it all. Lucas, WoO, Eldora, special events, everything. They'd sell alot more subscriptions if you could get it in one place.
    It'd be worth 500.00 year subscription, or 50.00 a month and I'd probably pay it.
    No hassle, no wondering which races were where, not having to have several different providers..
    Like I said, it won't happen, but I'd love it.

I think that flo has forgotten that the economy is in a bad shape right now lower the price a little and you would have made a lot more money

Quote Originally Posted by 50Dixon50 View Post
    I think that flo has forgotten that the economy is in a bad shape right now lower the price a little and you would have made a lot more money
    Three nights of racing + All Stars, USAC and all kinds of other stuff for $30 is what? Come on!

Quote Originally Posted by BloomerHarvickFan View Post
    I know it wont' happen, but I'd love to see these different companies come together to offer a package for fans to get it all. Lucas, WoO, Eldora, special events, everything. They'd sell alot more subscriptions if you could get it in one place.
    It'd be worth 500.00 year subscription, or 50.00 a month and I'd probably pay it.
    No hassle, no wondering which races were where, not having to have several different providers..
    Like I said, it won't happen, but I'd love it.
    thats what i would like to see but looks like I'm out, will probably cancel all subs, just to much trouble, do i have this or that so i can see this race or that one, just too much trouble
    Last edited by grt74; 06-04-2020 at 07:40 PM.

Anybody know if you can fish in any of the ponds at eldora?

Free was fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by MEE View Post
    hope its true but if i were u i think id check my payment info tomorrow.
    I will but not too concerned about it......besides, I have Grigsby's cell phone number!

He wouldn't want that phone call! lol

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    I will but not too concerned about it......besides, I have Grigsby's cell phone number!

He wouldn't want that phone call! lol
    You mean (309) 824-8495?

And it’s Rigsby... lol

I did the monthly for another sport and it would not let me sign in to floracing despite the fact that it plainly states in their website you have full access to all 25 sports. Tried a couple of other sports and had no problem but when i would click on "log in" at flo racing it would redirect me to the sign up Page So those of you who were able to may have slipped through the cracks.

I used the app, got the monthly on the rodeo page and it lets me watch the race. I streamed it to my tv via Roku.

I don’t see how they can have the monthly on some but not all. I get what they are doing for the purse but I also know that most of us sure as heck won’t pay the 150 so 30 is better than nothing.

They told me in email that the yearly plan is the only plan they offer, but if you sign up and then cancel, like after Eldora, you'll be charge $30 for the Month and that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I did the monthly for another sport and it would not let me sign in to floracing despite the fact that it plainly states in their website you have full access to all 25 sports. Tried a couple of other sports and had no problem but when i would click on "log in" at flo racing it would redirect me to the sign up Page So those of you who were able to may have slipped through the cracks.
    Jking, your experience is totally different from ours. My nephew is in college and is a long distance runner and bought the yearly FloSports package for his interest in cross country and didn't care a bit about receiving Floracing. We were at my sisters house one evening and a race was on Floracing that we wanted to watch and the nephew was able to go straight to Floracing through his account. We could have logged in to his account with my information but that turned out not to be necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky44 View Post
    Best $29.99 I spent! Suckas spent $150
    I'm into the second year of my yearly Floracing subscription and dollar for dollar it's some of the best entertainment value we've ever purchased. We love it! Even all of the west coast racing is included for the $150.00. The wife and I have spent more than $150.00 on drinks, dinner and a movie in just ONE night.

No sucka' here!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Jking, your experience is totally different from ours. My nephew is in college and is a long distance runner and bought the yearly FloSports package for his interest in cross country and didn't care a bit about receiving Floracing. We were at my sisters house one evening and a race was on Floracing that we wanted to watch and the nephew was able to go straight to Floracing through his account. We could have logged in to his account with my information but that turned out not to be necessary.
    I don't know i can sign in to any other sport but not flo racing. I emailed them and have yet to get a response

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    I don't know i can sign in to any other sport but not flo racing. I emailed them and have yet to get a response
    What are you signing in on? Roku, FireTV, PC, Android/iPhone?

Just got home and messed around some more. Was on a android. Seems apparently i was singed in but it wasn't playing it was directing me to the subscribe screen every time i clicked on somthing live. Even though i had closed it multiple times. I went to the top right menu and it said i was logged in. So i logged out then re logged in from that menu now all seems well. Still haven't got a reply from flo besides a acknowledgement that they received my email.