Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Woooooooooo…...the deaths are piling up! Its "up" to 1.37%!

The world is coming to its end! smh

The flu has a death rate of .1%. If left unchecked, 60% of the US population could end up with it meaning 2,671,500 deaths. That’s only if the hospitals don’t overflow.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    They just announced on the news that Hydroxychloroquine has been proven to be 100% effective against the Coronavirus. It worked in 40 of 40 test patients. It was only the second time in history that a trial had a 100% success rate. I'm sure there will be more on this tomorrow.
    Wtf is Hydroxychloroquine ? Sounds like water, Clorox and horse piss mixed together

Ok enough of the what ifs and could and should

Its almost comical that these main stream news media outlets are blowing this up. Is it a serious health concern yes but is it serious enough that you are enacting marshal law in terms of telling people you can't be in a crowd of more that 10 people I mean come on this is getting ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    WisWildManFanApparently you have total disregard & respect for the elderly. I just lost my 87 year old mother in December. Your mother should have had an abortion when she was pregnant with you!
    Lol so at what age would have you been “ok” with her dying? 90? 100? 110? 80 plus people die every day that’s how life works. I hate to break it to you that no one lives forever. As far as my mother she is in her 60s with a previous heart condition. She is still going to work daily. That’s called not being a PuS$y and putting herself at risk to help others.

She works at a hospital

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    Wtf is Hydroxychloroquine ? Sounds like water, Clorox and horse piss mixed together
    It's what they use to treat Malaria. It was approved for use in the 1940's so there wouldn't have to be a wait to use it. It is also cheap to make.

Quote Originally Posted by foxfire2dirtracing View Post
    WisWildManFan

Apparently you have total disregard & respect for the elderly. I just lost my 87 year old mother in December. Your mother should have had an abortion when she was pregnant with you!
    I have many family member's who have lost their parents, My Aunts, Uncles and the pain the feel everyday form losing their parents are real. He won't know that feeling until God for bid she passes and then again maybe some just don't have the same feeling for their parents.

Quote Originally Posted by GEAR_HEAD View Post
    It's what they use to treat Malaria. It was approved for use in the 1940's so there wouldn't have to be a wait to use it. It is also cheap to make.
    That's encouraging news lets hope this pans out to be true.

Stop drinking the Kool-Aid boys. Media wants you to panic.

Hydroxycloroquine- has been used for along time in effectively treating malaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    Then the state collects all that tax money when you go panic shopping. DON'T BUY INTO IT!!!

Can WWMF get banned ? Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by mcarter815 View Post
    It looks like it does permanent lung damage even to the young survivors.
    Most SARS sufferers eventually recovered lung capacity by 6 months after overcoming the virus. It's too early to know, but one could reasonably assume this to repeat.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro32 View Post
    You are making stuff up. I watch the liberal channels. From the beginning they have said don't panic. Be cautious but don't panic.

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Can WWMF get banned ? Seriously.
    Is this board not for opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    Is this board not for opinions?
    Yep. And yours are repulsive.

You guys don't like what WWMF has to say, but a person's life is quantified by insurance companies every day. It's how they decide what treatments are worth paying for. The British press and government have been willing to discuss the fact that this is a choice between older humans and future generations. The costs are being shifted from old to young. The young are paying unknown future financial costs, current financial costs, and lifestyle costs. Those costs can legitimately be weighed against the mean loss in life, in years, of those saved by quarantine.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by jr29 View Post
    Yep. And yours are repulsive.
    You made my day, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    You guys don't like what WWMF has to say, but a person's life is quantified by insurance companies every day. It's how they decide what treatments are worth paying for. The British press and government have been willing to discuss the fact that this is a choice between older humans and future generations. The costs are being shifted from old to young. The young are paying unknown future financial costs, current financial costs, and lifestyle costs. Those costs can legitimately be weighed against the mean loss in life, in years, of those saved by quarantine.
    Yep. WWMF isn't an insurance company though. He's a jerk on a message board.