Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Remember!

Nate, I see you get it. Our government is like a coin, has 2 side but its the same coin.
    Last edited by ss12; 09-05-2015 at 08:17 AM.

We need an independant to run someone thats not on either side of the fence that can control both sides on their spending and wasting of tax payers money not worrying with what the world thinks Trump would be great at that use his business skills on getting this country back to where we should be

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Nate, I see you get it. Our government is like a coin, has 2 side but its the same coin.
    Are government is like a coin its controlled by big money. That's why they are scrambling trying to figure out how to get rid of the Donald

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Are government is like a coin its controlled by big money. That's why they are scrambling trying to figure out how to get rid of the Donald
    Out side of God in your own heart, would you like to list the things that aren't controlled by money? Gonna be a short list, Kid.... You want to be in the drivers seat, get busy and make some money...

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Out side of God in your own heart, would you like to list the things that aren't controlled by money? Gonna be a short list, Kid.... You want to be in the drivers seat, get busy and make some money...

Hey if your ok with it that's on you. I'm not ok when politicians are bought and paid for. I've made enough money for my needs. Money does not buy happeniness but, it can buy votes and votes that may not be in our best interest but, I'm not surprised your ok with that.

na man our government is controlled by the shadow government behind the iron curtain. yes money does have a part to play! Buts should be something like this! Debt based fiat currency that their is really how our government Is controlled! ''america'' had done been infiltrated a long time ago! The Rothschild funded Illuminati came to ''America'' infiltrated The Freemasons now their are PREIST IN HIGH PLACES (33 degree master mason). He11 14 of our past presidents were master mason's! long story short their truly is some crazy chit going on with in ''our government''...................................... ...... Blue Pill?/Red Pill?...........ouh and Kidrock Mr Trump will eventually be taken care of...but perhaps he just a side show attraction.....

truth can be stranger than fiction

Oh I know those democrats they are just really really bad people. LMAO.
    Why do you seem to always defend Democrats? Yes they are full of Communism but you refuse to jump ship. Keep blaming money but the reality is the Communism is behind most of the trouble. Don't like Trump, then vote for another Progressive Commie in your party. Never learn!!!

Maybe the great deception is convincing people they are being deceived when in fact they aren't and the only deception is carried out by those trying to plant the seeds of mistrust.

I once read a book written by Stephen King, it was the Gunslinger: Dark Tower trilogy. I think its gone on to more than a trilogy now, but in it he attributes a quote to someone that goes something like "over time, in the absence of a traitor, one will be created. The people demand it."

I think his observation of human nature was very astute. Some human beings crave drama and intrigue, and if there isn't any, sooner or later they will instigate it just to satisfy themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    na man our government is controlled by the shadow government behind the iron curtain. yes money does have a part to play! Buts should be something like this! Debt based fiat currency that their is really how our government Is controlled! ''america'' had done been infiltrated a long time ago! The Rothschild funded Illuminati came to ''America'' infiltrated The Freemasons now their are PREIST IN HIGH PLACES (33 degree master mason). He11 14 of our past presidents were master mason's! long story short their truly is some crazy chit going on with in ''our government''...................................... ...... Blue Pill?/Red Pill?...........ouh and Kidrock Mr Trump will eventually be taken care of...but perhaps he just a side show attraction.....
    Yes your so right Mr.Trump will be taken care of. They are in the process of figuring out how right now you can be rest assured of that.

Mud, looks like Mid South has been over by 2 libs, racer idiot and psycho idiot, not much else going on there.
    Seems like every site has a couple of libs drinking the same coolaid.
    No matter what party someone supports, I can't for the life of me see how ANYBODY could take up for this Administration. TB

Quote Originally Posted by TBRE View Post
    Mud, looks like Mid South has been over by 2 libs, racer idiot and psycho idiot, not much else going on there.
    No matter what party someone supports, I can't for the life of me see how ANYBODY could take up for this Administration. TB
    And this fringe of people will always exist. Many just don't get it because they have fallen to brainwashing propaganda from a state run media their whole life.

Those 2 and a couple more take stupidity to a whole new level. Never seen such hate towards anyone of faith or anyone who questions the un-American activities of this regime

Walmart's Board of Directors member ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    Supported NAFTA ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    The War on Drugs ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    No Child Left Behind ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    Charter Schools ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    The Patriot Act ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    The Invasion of Iraq ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    The Bank Bailouts ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    The Keystone XL pipeline ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    The Trans Pacific Partnership ~> Sanders: No. Clinton: Yes.
    Marched with M.L.K. ~> Sanders: Yes. Clinton: No.
    Marriage Equality ~> Sanders: Yes. Clinton: No.
    Wall Street Reform ~> Sanders: Yes. Clinton: No.
    Student Loan Reform ~> Sanders: Yes. Clinton: No.
    Reinstate Glass Steagall ~> Sanders: Yes Clinton: No.

Feel the Bern!!
    Last edited by ss12; 09-10-2015 at 06:55 PM.

There are no republicans or democrats, they are all power hungry politicians. It's the WWE on steroids(no pun intended). If I didn't know any better, I would think Vince McMahon is writing the scripts for all the bs in the country. These guys are all on the same page, fool the voters. After all, "call it the stupidity of the American public".

Hey if your ok with it that's on you. I'm not ok when politicians are bought and paid for. I've made enough money for my needs. Money does not buy happeniness but, it can buy votes and votes that may not be in our best interest but, I'm not surprised your ok with that.
    I answer to a higher power Kid.... Yup our government sucks right now, but remember Kid, its your guy in the white house....

Quote Originally Posted by TBRE View Post
    Tony i can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would like anything this presodence has done...and then to throw their support to Hilary baffles me even further....ya I stay away a bit from midsouth off and on cause they aren't even making sense some times....you give them proof and they shoot the messenger...course, as you know I throw my own bombs too...LOL

I answer to a higher power Kid.... Yup our government sucks right now, but remember Kid, its your guy in the white house....
    a book written by men to control and command..... its........The Powers That Be that pull the Obama puppet strings!!!

Yep and remember when it was your guy hence the reason we have Obama. Lol.