Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Didn't the Buckeye's beat saban and the tide with a 3rd string qb in the 1st ever FBS championship???? Being from nw Ohio I never new I lived so close to the mason Dixon line

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Can't comment on that because I didn't see it.
    Both were flaged 15 yards and wile they were held by there feet and were helmet to helmet.. rule books says you out of game.. but not call..So it happens Just like the picks were not called...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Both were flaged 15 yards and wile they were held by there feet and were helmet to helmet.. rule books says you out of game.. but not call..So it happens Just like the picks were not called...
    Not too sure about the 2nd one. Theyre getting carried away with those calls. The defense cant always judge when the ball carrier moves his head.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Not too sure about the 2nd one. Theyre getting carried away with those calls. The defense cant always judge when the ball carrier moves his head.
    2nd one was close.. and not called so its back too what day it is and witch ref is on the field..
    Just like the so called or not called Pick.. The out side player went strait up the field, if he had gone too the left and up then it would have been a Pick..Its all how each person looks at it and If you have a say in it....

Yup, when homie held the belt up their fate was sealed.........and ironically enough, the 2 that was doing all the cheap shotting was the guy that got burned for the winning td.

karma being a beyotch all over the place in Tampa last night......not really a tiger fan definitely a Dabo fan though......he handles himself well for a redneck.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

It was a dam good game. Bet ya that sorry @$$ Kiffin was sitting back saying if he had been there it wouldve been different outcome. Glad the trophy stayed in the SOUTH
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The officiating left a lot to be desired. Not a fan of either team but calls and no calls went against both teams. They even struggled spotting the ball correctly. Disappointed that the officials for that caliber of game weren't up to the task.

The Tide player who held up the belt was just showing that he has one. Now only if he wears it to keep them britches up where they belong.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    It was a dam good game. Bet ya that sorry @$$ Kiffin was sitting back saying if he had been there it wouldve been different outcome. Glad the trophy stayed in the SOUTH
    Yep, UA's offense looked pretty generic. It kept them in it, but I believe they would have won it handily if Kiffin would have been there. Either way, the state of Alabama won!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Just curious....who was then?
    And we still wait to find out.......

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Just curious....who was then?
    I may be a little partial, but FSU could have beat both of them. They had Clemson beat and let it slip away!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Bama relies on their defense too much. I knew their offense couldn't keep up with Clemson so I made a healthy profit on the money line with the bookie. On the bright side, Alabamas qb is on a 18 year old true freshman. Watson was too much in the end or should I say I seen about 3-4 great catches on that last drive. It was definatly on heluva football game. I'm sure we will see the Tide back in the playoff again next year and will only be stronger!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I may be a little partial, but FSU could have beat both of them. They had Clemson beat and let it slip away!
    That's just it....they had their chance and lost it. To me Bama was deserving of being there than anyone. Outside of them, it was slim picking of teams that had a chance of beating them. I don't OSU had a chance of being in there, their too one dimensional, shut down Samuel, and it's game over for the bucks. Michigan would've faired better than OSU in the playoffs, still don't think they couldve beat Clemson though. Washington, I don't think they were too deserving of being in the playoff either. I think the best 2 teams played....that's just my opinion.

I know Michigan got beat by FSU....that was pretty much a home game for FSU. It would've been a better playoff if FSU, Michigan, Bama, and Clemson were the 4.

Two best teams played and the Best Team WON!!
    Go Tigers!!

Watson improved his draft stock.. hope he falls to Rd 2 and the Bears grab him

just remember, our Q-back is only 18 yrs old, his true freshman year has well exceeded cam newton or any other true freshman stats as far as i know, hes not scared to run and when his passing game improves , he will by a force to recon with. i am a loyal tide fan, but i will say dabo,s emotion at the end got to me and i am glad for the ole red neck from Alabama. so i say to all you SC fans , congratulations, you whooped the best in the business and that is something to be proud of. AS for kiffen, never liked him and no matter the out come , im glad he is gone, ROLL TIDE.........

Cam Newton played his freshman year at Florida backing up Tim Tebow.

and your point is?

How can you compare his freshman year to Cam Newton's?

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    just remember, our Q-back is only 18 yrs old, his true freshman year has well exceeded cam newton or any other true freshman stats as far as i know, hes not scared to run and when his passing game improves , he will by a force to recon with. i am a loyal tide fan, but i will say dabo,s emotion at the end got to me and i am glad for the ole red neck from Alabama. so i say to all you SC fans , congratulations, you whooped the best in the business and that is something to be proud of. AS for kiffen, never liked him and no matter the out come , im glad he is gone, ROLL TIDE.........
    Yep.....the bama qb is a stud, strong as a mule too.......he won't ever see his junior year at bama, he will be playing on Sunday in some fashion.

And cam had an agent in college.....his dad.

Don't like either of them.......