Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by stock car driver View Post
    Havent cried about anything, asked you trumpeters a simple question.

Yes of course hell give big tax breaks for big business, duh. the rich will get richer, we all know that.

Im excited for that, Ive doubled my investments in the last 8 years, cant wait to reap the benefits over the next 4 of being well leveraged in the market.
    Who cares if the rich get richer. As long as the people benefit too.

I hope Trump makes more money for being president than Hillary did being secretary of state.

No rich people, no good jobs. LOL
    Liberal Education doesn't include this tid bit.
    Liberal Education does include the victim card.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Who cares if the rich get richer. As long as the people benefit too.
    correcto, heard Bob Funk say a million more jobs in the midwest , he owns some employment agency

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This is exactly the kind of thing I am talking about with you. BTW, did you want the market to go down? I happen to own a brokerage as a financial planner. So I know what makes things tick. The market is going up now because of the speculation of a much better jobs market. Companies hiring. The last eight years it was about printing money and low interest rates that makes for cheap money for the rich. I also know that Trump is not a REP. However he is pragmatic and smart business man. He also doesn't bend over for lobbyists. Will he be a great President? Time will tell. But he will certainly get things moving. 94 million people out of the work force. Idiot liberals absolutely smother non Gov jobs with their stupid regulations. I am happy for the people and especially the ones that want to work and make a good living. They have a real chance.

He is a smart businessman? I suspect most anyone could take millions and make it grow at a rapid rate especially if they don't care how many bankruptcys, bills, debt or americans they default on.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/26/opinio...her/index.html

Are you happy for "the people"e making trumps clothing line in China, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam, or his sport coats made in India?

How come he doesn't bring all those jobs to the USA?

As I said, there is plenty of liberal fodder to throw around about a billionaire business man. Liberals hopefully will continue to tout this non sense while the work force starts to come back and the GDP starts to grow. Maybe they will run the nut job Liz Warren in the next election to guarantee the right people hold power. People that actually do benefit the working man. BTW, in case you haven't noticed, trashing Trump's business dealing hasn't worked and will not work. If it would have worked, the Clinton Crime family would be running the Gov. Right?

does it really matter what jobs he brings back as long as jobs are coming back that's the main thing and just thing he is not in office yet , your buddyObama about ready to play golf everyday yeah

yeah he is too busy bringing real jobs back to the USA not some part time job flipping hamburgers

He is a smart businessman? I suspect most anyone could take millions and make it grow at a rapid rate especially if they don't care how many bankruptcys, bills, debt or americans they default on.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/26/opinio...her/index.html

Are you happy for "the people"e making trumps clothing line in China, Bangladesh, Honduras and Vietnam, or his sport coats made in India?

How come he doesn't bring all those jobs to the USA?
    So you prefer the Marxist Muslim Obummer????? Takes a long time to recover from a brainwashing I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    So you prefer the Marxist Muslim Obummer????? Takes a long time to recover from a brainwashing I see.
    RACIST much?

Obama wasn't a option, there is a limit of two terms.

RACIST much?

Obama wasn't a option, there is a limit of two terms.
    Thank goodness....We cant afford another 10 trillion liberal indebtedness!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Thank goodness....We cant afford another 10 trillion liberal indebtedness!
    And he had the nerve to call our country "the richest and most powerful" nation in the world ................... 20 trillion in debt and severely depleted military .......... Maybe not after the HNIC got finished with it !

thank GOD FOR TERM LIMITS

Do you trumpeters ever talk about facts or the truth? tax cuts, increased defense, extended unemployment, public works projects aka jobs. Sounds like Obama did what your saying trump will do. Must just be your racism that keeps you from liking Obama.

68% increase debt during Obama
    101% during Bush

Barack Obama - The national debt grew the most dollar-wise during President Obama's two terms. He added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase, in seven years. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt in two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to between $700 billion and $800 billion a year.

Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis. He also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over ten years. But these savings didn't show up until the later years. For more, see National Debt Under Obama.

AH!!!!!! the Race card come into play.
    Obama did wonderful things, Obama's legacy=Donald Trump!!!

Do you trumpeters ever talk about facts or the truth? tax cuts, increased defense, extended unemployment, public works projects aka jobs. Sounds like Obama did what your saying trump will do. Must just be your racism that keeps you from liking Obama.

68% increase debt during Obama
    101% during Bush

Barack Obama - The national debt grew the most dollar-wise during President Obama's two terms. He added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase, in seven years. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt in two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to between $700 billion and $800 billion a year.

Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis. He also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over ten years. But these savings didn't show up until the later years. For more, see National Debt Under Obama.
    And he gave Iran 1.5 Billion to fund Terrorist groups to fight against our troops, what did that cost. American Lives.... Put that in your dope pipe and smoke it. Don't forget Nuclear help to destroy Israel. Liberal Democrat Brat.

do you trumpeters ever talk about facts or the truth? Tax cuts, increased defense, extended unemployment, public works projects aka jobs. Sounds like obama did what your saying trump will do. Must just be your racism that keeps you from liking obama.

68% increase debt during obama
    101% during bush

barack obama - the national debt grew the most dollar-wise during president obama's two terms. He added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase, in seven years. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt in two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to between $700 billion and $800 billion a year.

Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis. He also sponsored the patient protection and affordable care act. It was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over ten years. But these savings didn't show up until the later years. For more, see national debt under obama.
    and why did we need extended unemployment benefits .......................... Because the hnic was a jobs killer !!!!! More entitlements for those who really don't want to work ! Call it what you want but us in the real world call it the truth !!!!!!!!

Do you trumpeters ever talk about facts or the truth? tax cuts, increased defense, extended unemployment, public works projects aka jobs. Sounds like Obama did what your saying trump will do. Must just be your racism that keeps you from liking Obama. 68% increase debt during Obama101% during BushBarack Obama - The national debt grew the most dollar-wise during President Obama's two terms. He added $7.917 trillion, a 68 percent increase, in seven years. Obama's budgets included the economic stimulus package. It added $787 billion by cutting taxes, extending unemployment benefits, and funding job-creating public works projects. The Obama tax cuts added $858 billion to the debt in two years. Obama's budget included increased defense spending to between $700 billion and $800 billion a year. Federal income was down, thanks to lower tax receipts from the 2008 financial crisis. He also sponsored the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. It was designed to reduce the debt by $143 billion over ten years. But these savings didn't show up until the later years. For more, see National Debt Under Obama.
    show us the jobs , how many businesses have closed up, my wife 's work closed up they had to transfer her to another location obama care is a joke the only plan I can afford is catastrophic 8k deductible , yeah tell me how great he is look at the racial strife the last 8 yrs , opening the doors of gitmo ,crapping on Israel and Russia

heard on the radio Bob Funk CEO of an employment agency said expect 1 mill new jobs to come to the use , gotta show me on that one
    Last edited by calverton; 01-11-2017 at 05:45 PM.

is that after 30 million illegals leave.

If an 'off the books' job is lost and replaced with a legit taxed job, that's +1 right?