Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need me some

Default Need me some

"Graham" Crackers....lol
    I absolutely know what I am talking about!

Quote Originally Posted by $UMP$ View Post
    "Graham" Crackers....lol
    Well, $UMP$ we saw a pic of his car in victory lane, and he's posted his phone number. Where is your victory lane pic? Or phone number? That's right, more BS!!
    out where the wind ALWAYS blows!

Quote Originally Posted by brownIdriller View Post
    Well, $UMP$ we saw a pic of his car in victory lane, and he's posted his phone number. Where is your victory lane pic? Or phone number? That's right, more BS!!
    So many victory photos to choose from but not really interested the past just the next one! By the way hobby mods might as well be hornets! Lol

So many victory photos to choose from but not really interested the past just the next one! By the way hobby mods might as well be hornets! Lol
    we pit about two stalls behind the hobby mods at FB and I can tell you that they are running a good show. On dry they are running times in line with mods. I and others have seen the hobby mods in action, but no one and I mean no one on 4m has seen you race anywhere $ump$ other than your mouth on 4m. you wont give a name cause i am sure you are not wanting the stitches that are probably headin your way for all the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you wrap on here.

good luck $UMP$ only bad mouths others does not race, only crews for Jamie.

Ok, $UMP$, let's make this real clear. I, along with everyone else here, see 's a photo of a real modified racer in Victory Lane on Graham Jackson's post. On your thousands of posts all I see and read is bullish^t. The more you do this, the more of an idiot you appear to be. Man up and show us 1 photo of you and your car, not someone else's. Prove you're a real racer and not some forum board troll so we can put this to bed already. I, for one, am sick and tired of your BS!
    Last edited by brownIdriller; 01-11-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by team jarvis View Post
    we pit about two stalls behind the hobby mods at FB and I can tell you that they are running a good show. On dry they are running times in line with mods. I and others have seen the hobby mods in action, but no one and I mean no one on 4m has seen you race anywhere $ump$ other than your mouth on 4m. you wont give a name cause i am sure you are not wanting the stitches that are probably headin your way for all the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) you wrap on here.
    All four of them put on a great show but lets not get confused here hobby mods are a beginner class and not a
    full blown top class mod and should not be mistaken for one!

seems funny no mention on Fairbury's website but does mention 262 UMP a mods

All four of them put on a great show but lets not get confused here hobby mods are a beginner class and not a full blown top class mod and should not be mistaken for one!
    No confusion on my part I saw them run all year and they generally have more than cars that. First year thats what they had on many nights but not last year. As I stated on dry they are running lap time inline with a mods. Since you dont seem to like them for whatever reason the come on down to FALS we will save a pit stall for you. Calverton I am not sure where you are looking but I know for fact the Hobby mods ran last year and in fact they are on the 2017 schedule. Calverton where do you and $UMP$ run? Easy deal to trash others that provide there info. So far I would have to agree with others all I am reading is you two talking bad about others. If you two run top programs then why are you hiding ??

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    open your eyes Fred, they got results for all classes on there website. Show us your results neither one of you can or will because you dont race and thats why you can never post any real info cause you and your pal $umphemoroid$ talk sh!t but neither one of you F%(nuts race anywhere other than in your mind on 4m. $ump$ is a hemeroid on this site, I offered to meet $ump$ at Bernies shop years ago. I will be there getting some metal this week Friday bring your big @ss over and lets see how much sh!t you can talk in person instead of behind the keyboard like the coward you are. you talk sh!t about peoples cars on milk crates and leave msgs on there phones about there cars for sale but you dont race other than to the john after eating at BK, you dont run UMP, I asked Bernie he knows most mods at the Hill and there are NO shaws like you claimed you lying turd. you dont race never have, and you cannot prove otherwise. you need to be taught a lesson after the msg you left about my car, show up and at bernies on friday so you can get whats you deserve turd.

All four of them put on a great show but lets not get confused here hobby mods are a beginner class and not a
    full blown top class mod and should not be mistaken for one!
    Let's recap: Graham Jackson posts pics of his car in victory lane, along with a phone number. You post nothing but Bbbbrrrrtttttt!! Who's a real racer and who's not?

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    = Bbbrrrrttttt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crosspurposes View Post
    open your eyes Fred, they got results for all classes on there website. Show us your results neither one of you can or will because you dont race and thats why you can never post any real info cause you and your pal $umphemoroid$ talk sh!t but neither one of you F%(nuts race anywhere other than in your mind on 4m. $ump$ is a hemeroid on this site, I offered to meet $ump$ at Bernies shop years ago. I will be there getting some metal this week Friday bring your big @ss over and lets see how much sh!t you can talk in person instead of behind the keyboard like the coward you are. you talk sh!t about peoples cars on milk crates and leave msgs on there phones about there cars for sale but you dont race other than to the john after eating at BK, you dont run UMP, I asked Bernie he knows most mods at the Hill and there are NO shaws like you claimed you lying turd. you dont race never have, and you cannot prove otherwise. you need to be taught a lesson after the msg you left about my car, show up and at bernies on friday so you can get whats you deserve turd.
    I don't recall leaving a message on anyones answering machine! Sold the Shaw you missed out because it was a nice piece probably would have been the the nicest car you would have ever owned but I'm sure you couldn't afford it!

No confusion on my part I saw them run all year and they generally have more than cars that. First year thats what they had on many nights but not last year. As I stated on dry they are running lap time inline with a mods. Since you dont seem to like them for whatever reason the come on down to FALS we will save a pit stall for you. Calverton I am not sure where you are looking but I know for fact the Hobby mods ran last year and in fact they are on the 2017 schedule. Calverton where do you and $UMP$ run? Easy deal to trash others that provide there info. So far I would have to agree with others all I am reading is you two talking bad about others. If you two run top programs then why are you hiding ??
    The hobby mods are turning the same times on a dry slick track? LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by brownIdriller View Post
    Let's recap: Graham Jackson posts pics of his car in victory lane, along with a phone number. You post nothing but Bbbbrrrrtttttt!! Who's a real racer and who's not?
    Lets recap he was guaranteed to finish in the top 4 but still wouldn't be as fast as the slowest Amod #beginnerclass #glorifiedhornet #umpmodifiedwannabe

I don't recall leaving a message on anyones answering machine! Sold the Shaw you missed out because it was a nice piece probably would have been the the nicest car you would have ever owned but I'm sure you couldn't afford it!
    oh yeah you are the phone left a message left a message my home phone when I had a car listed for sale and even said it was junk on 4m. You dont have a Shaw and never did you are a liar. Furthermore there have been no Shaw's at the Hill, unless you are calling Bernie a liar as well. He attends the Hill most weeks, unlike that just lies about it on 4m. Your real tough on 4m, lets meet up at Bernie's on Friday when i am there getting metal and see you call us both liars in person coward.

The hobby mods are turning the same times on a dry slick track? LMAO!!!
    oh I see you one of them know it all MF's. I was there every week last season in the pits where do race ? I ran my stop watch on it last year in June hobbies were running 16.8s or so and that was about mid pack for the feature for amods. I was there and timed it, and its also on mylaps. What kind of lap times you running in that mod you dont race ? let me know when you are coming to FALS my guess is you could NOT out run the street stocks in that mod you dont have. Go to mylaps.com and look it up sh!thead. In May the hobby winner ran 16.04 laps, A mod winner ran 15.9 best lap. 16.04 would be laps ran by top 5 amods that night. It dont matter cause $UMP$ you dont race show us all your lap time from any track. Come on show them from ANY track you race.
    Last edited by team jarvis; 01-17-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by crosspurposes View Post
    oh yeah you are the phone left a message left a message my home phone when I had a car listed for sale and even said it was junk on 4m. You dont have a Shaw and never did you are a liar. Furthermore there have been no Shaw's at the Hill, unless you are calling Bernie a liar as well. He attends the Hill most weeks, unlike that just lies about it on 4m. Your real tough on 4m, lets meet up at Bernie's on Friday when i am there getting metal and see you call us both liars in person coward.
    Can't call you if I don't know who you are azz wipe! Who are you?

oh I see you one of them know it all MF's. I was there every week last season in the pits where do race ? I ran my stop watch on it last year in June hobbies were running 16.8s or so and that was about mid pack for the feature for amods. I was there and timed it, and its also on mylaps. What kind of lap times you running in that mod you dont race ? let me know when you are coming to FALS my guess is you could NOT out run the street stocks in that mod you dont have. Go to mylaps.com and look it up sh!thead. In May the hobby winner ran 16.04 laps, A mod winner ran 15.9 best lap. 16.04 would be laps ran by top 5 amods that night. It dont matter cause $UMP$ you dont race show us all your lap time from any track. Come on show them from ANY track you race.
    I'll match wits with you anytime! You aren't as fast as you think you are! Lol

Lets recap he was guaranteed to finish in the top 4 but still wouldn't be as fast as the slowest Amod #beginnerclass #glorifiedhornet #umpmodifiedwannabe
    AGAIN, real slow for you..............Graham Jackson posted a picture of his modified in victory lane. You have posted nothing, nada, zilch. He has posted his phone number so you can call him. Again, you post nothing, nada, zilch. He appears to be a real person who races a car. On the other hand, you appear to be a board troll. What am I missing here?