Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Joe and Kamala told us all what they are for and I'm not going to agree with everything Joe does but, no different than any other President before him.
    so you voted for it ! no sense in being stupid if your not going to show it !

Joe and Kamala told us all what they are for and I'm not going to agree with everything Joe does but, no different than any other President before him.
    might be no different that obummer or clinton and maybe bush to an extent , but sleepy joe is of no comparison to trump or reagan which did exactly what they said they were going to do , but in the end , its hard to blame puppet biden when clinton and obummer are pulling the strings , BTW SS and kid , you guys OK with the dems new agendas on creating new democratic states by eliminating the filibuster which will make this country a one party controlled state for the rest of our and our children's lives ???? just curious .....

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    YOU MEAN , LIKE , WITH a rag ?
    Yes Hillary!!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

I can't wait to see this. Get your popcorn ready and take a seat. I mean do you guys believe Hugo Chavez had something to do with Dominion voting machines?
    Actually he does. He had them delivered to Valenzuela to steal the elections there. But you don't learn well do you.

It's well known that these machines were used in Europe to steal elections also.

Trump is their king.
    No he is our leader. He worked for the people. But you like those that ignore the people and do as they please.

This Harris dumbo has been in office for about two months and has already made herself into a punch line for joke. She is the biggest phony in recent history. Well Hill cat was pretty close. Joke of the day. She has invited a discussion with slick Willie about empowering women. She also has ignored the allegations against the governor of NY. I believe his name is HANDS

However, she destroyed the family of a supreme justice nominee with absolutely no proof of claims that were even debunked by the accusers, of sexual harassment.

Welcome to the world of Lib tards

so you voted for it ! no sense in being stupid if your not going to show it !
    No I didn't vote for none of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Actually he does. He had them delivered to Valenzuela to steal the elections there. But you don't learn well do you.

It's well known that these machines were used in Europe to steal elections also.
    Ok there Buford ha ha ha

No he is our leader. He worked for the people. But you like those that ignore the people and do as they please.
    That you treat like KING lol

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    This Harris dumbo has been in office for about two months and has already made herself into a punch line for joke. She is the biggest phony in recent history. Well Hill cat was pretty close. Joke of the day. She has invited a discussion with slick Willie about empowering women. She also has ignored the allegations against the governor of NY. I believe his name is HANDS

However, she destroyed the family of a supreme justice nominee with absolutely no proof of claims that were even debunked by the accusers, of sexual harassment.

Welcome to the world of Lib tards
    I see now it matters now but, before not so much. Isn't that kind of like the debt now it matters but, before not so much. lol

No I didn't vote for none of it.
    Tell yourself what want to make yourself feel better but if you didn’t vote for TRUMP you certainly voted for this and a lot more ! Moronic !

That you treat like KING lol
    No I treat him like a true leader. You on the other hand are still on page one of this book.!!

I see now it matters now but, before not so much. Isn't that kind of like the debt now it matters but, before not so much. lol
    There you go again with your libtard mentality. Really this kind of posting is nothing more than an empty answer with a sarcastic twist.

You always use answers like this that have no real point other than blind partisan blather!!! hahahhaa

Who brought up the debt ?

Tell yourself what want to make yourself feel better but if you didn’t vote for TRUMP you certainly voted for this and a lot more ! Moronic

No I'm telling you I didn't vote for it. I hope you feel better knowing

No I treat him like a true leader. You on the other hand are still on page one of this book.!!
    Ok Buford whatever you say. Can you say King lol

There you go again with your libtard mentality. Really this kind of posting is nothing more than an empty answer with a sarcastic twist.

You always use answers like this that have no real point other than blind partisan blather!!! hahahhaa
    You calling someone partisan. Hey pot meet kettle lol

Who brought up the debt ?
    Republicans when the Democrats are in office but, when they're in control crickets lol

Republicans when the Democrats are in office but, when they're in control crickets lol
    Only you in this thread not us ! So you voted for TRUMP ?

Harris is now in charge of the border. Joke of the day. I sure hope this loser runs for President next time. The Reps could beat her even if they ran Elmer Fudd. She is an empty pants suit and doesn't have a sincere bone in her body. Changes her opinions as often as she changes her pant suits. LOLOL