Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Commanders ?

Default Commanders ?

Redskins changed name to Commanders? Ain’t that some Woke nonsense.

Commies for short.

It works.
    Political correctness,...is the inability to speak the truth about the obvious.

Like a champ…..

They will always be the redskins
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I will always call them the Redskins. I’m proud of our American Indian heritage 👍

Man you guys really need to get a life if your gonna worry or complain about what some city calls their team or stadium lol

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Man you guys really need to get a life if your gonna worry or complain about what some city calls their team or stadium lol
    We love football. Can you imagine if they changed Scott Bloomquist’s name to Girl. We’d lose a nut over that.

This woke nonsense about offending any and every one has to stop!

Im proud of my Confederate flag because it means, Im from the South and proud of it!

But some woke folks.................!!!

Did your friend get an ID yet ?

Why are people wanting to cancel Indians ? It’s pathetic.

I can't believe anyone really cares about this kind of stuff but, here you guys are. I guess it really bothers you guys. I'm just like WOW. I don't even know what this woke crap is all about. I mean think of the things you guys wanted changed but, others didn't. That might bother them where it doesn't you. Well same thing here. It doesn't bother you but, it does them. I'm like ok if they agree to change the name so be it why do I care.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    This woke nonsense about offending any and every one has to stop!

Im proud of my Confederate flag because it means, Im from the South and proud of it!

But some woke folks.................!!!
    Yeah I don't care if you want to fly the confederate flag more power to you. Why would I care but, I can't say others might not be offended. I mean think of the things that offend you but, doesn't other people.

I can't believe anyone really cares about this kind of stuff but, here you guys are. I guess it really bothers you guys. I'm just like WOW. I don't even know what this woke crap is all about. I mean think of the things you guys wanted changed but, others didn't. That might bother them where it doesn't you. Well same thing here. It doesn't bother you but, it does them. I'm like ok if they agree to change the name so be it why do I care.
    You're just too easy. Reality is that is was wrong and totally uncalled for to change the Indians and Redskins names.

If you don't see the outrage then, don't worry about our outrage!!!
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Let me know how you feel when the bears become the chicken hawks, the bulls become the snipers and rhe white Sox turn into the fish nets…….
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Name changes are totally in wokeness and fans did not want names changed

Again BBQ I could care less if they change names. That's my point some of us don't care. It's a name and nothing more. I just don't understand people getting so, upset over something so, small.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Name changes are totally in wokeness and fans did not want names changed
    No some fans didn't want the name change but, others did or the name would have never been changed. It's a name and nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    You're just too easy. Reality is that is was wrong and totally uncalled for to change the Indians and Redskins names.

If you don't see the outrage then, don't worry about our outrage!!!
    Wrong in your eyes but, not others or the name would have never been changed so, there's that. Trust me the last I'm going to do is worry about your outrage. You act like your the only one who lives in this country and others are just suppose to go along with how you want things done. That's not how it works.

No some fans didn't want the name change but, others did or the name would have never been changed. It's a name and nothing more.
    Wrong. How many thousands of employees have worked for that team under that name?

Why not change the name of K.C. Chiefs because Indian chiefs ordered raids of innocent settlers and Alanta Braves because the braves carried out the massacres as ordered by the chiefs ? ? Oh the humanity ! !

Quote Originally Posted by Rajflyboy View Post
    Wrong. How many thousands of employees have worked for that team under that name?
    And guess what they will work for the team under the new name. Again it's a name change.