Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

1 32 0 157 b5 25 21 3s 21jr c9 All Over

I have put more but it say you have too wate 20 sec to post agen

Thanks guys

No prob. All my credit goes to patrick Davis the Twitter machine. He does an amazing job

Did it off of race M

Quote Originally Posted by CRK View Post
    No prob. All my credit goes to patrick Davis the Twitter machine. He does an amazing job
    He is one of the best there is....

Kid Rocket stunk it up. Nobody had anything for him.

The "Worth the price of admission award" again goes to Bobby Pierce. His battles with Bloomer were great. Love him or hate him, the kid puts on a show. Had Unzicker not brought out the yellowBobby had run the 1 car down and I don't think Josh knew he was a coming.

Thumbs up to track crew. I can't count how many times they worked the track.
    8/13/16

I think Moyer got screwed in the 4th heat He started in the same proximity as the previous 3 pole sitter's and they called him for jumping?? Was it that or was Bloomer a little "slow" on reflexes? What a shame-bad calls in all sports I suppose.Make no mistake,though,the old man aint done yet!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post

The "Worth the price of admission award" again goes to Bobby Pierce. His battles with Bloomer were great. Love him or hate him, the kid puts on a show. Had Unzicker not brought out the yellowBobby had run the 1 car down and I don't think Josh knew he was a coming.

I just watched the video and your right that battle between bloomer and Pierce was pretty good and that right there would have been worth the price of admission. Heck at times the battle from second to sixth was pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    I think Moyer got screwed in the 4th heat He started in the same proximity as the previous 3 pole sitter's and they called him for jumping?? Was it that or was Bloomer a little "slow" on reflexes? What a shame-bad calls in all sports I suppose.Make no mistake,though,the old man aint done yet!!!!!!
    They had chalk lines across the track and he started way before them
    8/13/16

They had chalk lines across the track and he started way before them
    I bet he thought they were going to give him that there senior discount.

It was a great show for sure...and I agree that yellow hurt Bobby but who's to say...Bobby and bloomer and Bobby and Moyer jr Jr. we're both good battles

Bobby proved tonight that he can go fast with out running over someone.. And put on a show doing it....And hes Fun to watch when he does.....

On somewhat of a side note, kudos to Sheppard and Bloomquist for making the long haul after racing in Alabama the night before. I've never been to Phenix City, Alabama but it looks to be around an 11 hour drive from there to Farmer City, which would've meant "someone" driving the hauler virtually straight through the night. A testament to the resources available to them! On the flip side, the opposite for Dennis Erb. I don't know that Heather even drives the rig at all (not to assume she doesn't, but I haven't seen her) which would've left it to Dennis alone, which is just not possible. And he runs real good at Farmer City.

Sounds like the quality of racing each night was outstanding! I'm glad to see they got both shows in.

What happened to Babb? Was listed last the first day and it looks like he was a no show the second.

Must have been imaginary chalk lines-there were none.

Had two orange markers. Moyer took off in the box! Richards was firing coming out of three!

Default Imaginary chalklines

Exactly,golddirt !! Definitely some favoritism by the "establishment"

WoO uses the cones for Lates..... the rest of the races were by the lines or track rules....

Default Starts and restarts

I got a couple of things to say about the whole restart and start deal.
    1. The track (modifieds, crates, Street stocks) has a different rule then the woo (super late models). The chalk marks where made by the track. They have orange marks on wall. Idk if they still use those or not from where I sit I can't see them. The woo use the fuel jugs in the infield which I can see. I though that Billy Moyer did jump and Josh Richards was a RESTART not a START
    2. In the woo starts and restarts are different. I too was confused by why the restart by Richards was allowed. So I looked up the rules. From my understanding the restart zone is defined by the officials in the driver's meeting. So I have no idea what that zone was or if they identify it.
    3. There are a lot of different rules for starts and restarts. Have a good idea by reading track rules or series rules because they can be different. There can be different rules for the same race.