Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Mallory Strikes Again

According to Jeff Hoker's FB post, there will be some extra fireworks at Eldora when he gets ahold of Cody. Who had "Stealing Truck Washes" on their Cody's Path To Irrelevance bingo card?
    Last edited by jb20; 06-08-2021 at 02:35 PM.

I red the post on Jeff's Facebook page. He doesn't exactly name the person but he does give pretty good idea who it might be. If that's the case I can't wait to see those two clash.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - Rumble in Ft Wayne. Indoor Midget show. Sat., 12/30/23
    2023 Season: Tracks 13 & Races 40 & States AL, IL, IN, NC, OH, WI
    Brownstown (IN) 2, Eldora (OH) 3, Fairbury (IL) 9, Grundy County (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 7, Kokomo (IN) 2, Lincoln (IL) 1, Shadyhill (IN) 6, Spoon River (IL) 1, Talladega Short Track (AL) 3, The Dirt Track at Charlotte (NC) 3, & Wilmot (WI) 1

Can't really feel sorry for anyone that brings this loser into their lives. Been nothing but trouble from day 1. Hopefully Jeff rips him a new A *.
    8/13/16

Doubt anything will happen
    Always carrying my 2 Crown Jewels

I highly doubt there will be any kind of violence, but I wouldn’t be surprised if Mallory walked out in cuffs.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It wouldn't be the first time he's walked out of Eldora in cuffs. At this point, the Darke County Sheriff would about be the only person left that wants anything to do with him.

What exactly did he do to hoker ?

Quote Originally Posted by Coal Miner View Post
    What exactly did he do to hoker ?
    Based on the first post it seems to have something to do with washing trucks for free. I dont expect anything to happen.. Hoker seems like an attention seeking blowhard. Why else would you post it on facebook?

Does Cody even have a reason to go to Eldora? Was or is he currently working for anyone?

He was using a code at the truck washes from someone he worked with before to get other guys trucks washed for free which Hoker was eventually getting billed for. I'm guessing when he was with Bobby?
    Last edited by NeedforLM$peed; 06-08-2021 at 06:54 PM.
    2021 race count
    6 events

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    Based on the first post it seems to have something to do with washing trucks for free. I dont expect anything to happen.. Hoker seems like an attention seeking blowhard. Why else would you post it on facebook?
    What does Jeff Hoker do?
    Just dumps lots of money to dlm teams.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    What does Jeff Hoker do?
    Just dumps lots of money to dlm teams.
    and your point?

Should I say an attention seeking blowhard that dumps lots of money to dlm teams?

Facebook is 95% either nosy people or attentions seekers.

So he was using a code to get trucks washed for free, or he was getting the other teams to pay him to get their trucks washed? Either way, it was not only the guy with the code at fault here. These guys know the cost of washing a rig so if they used a code to get a cut rate price or a freebie, aren’t they just as guilty as the guy with the code?

Quote Originally Posted by NeedforLM$peed View Post
    Does Cody even have a reason to go to Eldora? Was or is he currently working for anyone?He was using a code at the truck washes from someone he worked with before to get other guys trucks washed for free which Hoker was eventually getting billed for. I'm guessing when he was with Bobby?
    He was with wiess at port royal a couple weeks ago. But I'm sure he's following along with somebody this week

When my renter moved out and I did not change the locks and then got robbed I am not sure that I would post that on Facebook for all the see but some dudes like to swing their packages around more than most

Quote Originally Posted by dirtSLMracing View Post
    and your point?

Should I say an attention seeking blowhard that dumps lots of money to dlm teams?

Facebook is 95% either nosy people or attentions seekers.
    Nailed it. And reason I don’t have Facebook or Twitter.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Social media is the new bathroom wall.

Word is that Cody is still owed some coin from helping BP out and was using this as payback retribution. Either way Hoker is getting screwed from CM and Team BP.
    If you ain't fast, you're running last!

that old man isnt going to do (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) but flap his gums and point his finger. quit pretending you're tuff and just file a complaint with the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter33 View Post
    that old man isnt going to do (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) but flap his gums and point his finger. quit pretending you're tuff and just file a complaint with the cops.
    #icollecta$$hole might turn into #icollectedana$$whoopin!

If you intend to actually do something, you say nothing. Others here have already sized this one up.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1