Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by GottaGoFast View Post
    Word is that Cody is still owed some coin from helping BP out and was using this as payback retribution. Either way Hoker is getting screwed from CM and Team BP.
    Kudos for dragging Bobby into a conversation that has nothing to do with him. I once had an employer that did not like to pay, is it ok if I come steal from you to make up for it?
    If Cody had a squeaky clean past I'd be more apt to believe his side of the story, not that it's much of an excuse in this instance anyway.

P.S. Hoker made it clear that this had nothing to do with BP, so how is BP screwing him?

So how much is one of these truck washes per wash? What kind of money are we talking about here?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So how much is one of these truck washes per wash? What kind of money are we talking about here?
    About $75-100.

Like stealing an extra paper out of the paper box........chicken sheet move by all.

Mr Hoker should just keep writing checks and stay off Facebook, bad look for him.

So because you don't like Pierce,Mr.Hoker is getting stolen from and should just take it on the chin because it maybe chicken feed to him?he can put whoever on blast he chooses to and this guy needs to be because that is wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by stewart fan View Post
    So because you don't like Pierce,Mr.Hoker is getting stolen from and should just take it on the chin because it maybe chicken feed to him?he can put whoever on blast he chooses to and this guy needs to be because that is wrong!
    He shouldn't take it on the chin. He should take action instead of flexing on FB.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -1

Yep. Makes tons of sense doesn't it. Here's a guy that sponsors series, races, and racers. Simpson, Shirley, Thornton, Pierce and others benefit from this guys generosity but when someone steals from him, he's chastised for voicing his opinion? He11, I'd take out a full page add in USA Today.

4m stupidity at it's best.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    He shouldn't take it on the chin. He should take action instead of flexing on FB.
    People are misinterpreting both of us. Gather the proof, video, eyewitnesses, and take his a$$ to court. Putting it on Facebook is useless. Who doesn’t already know Mallory is a turd? And whoever gave Mallory of all people that code should be let go or whatever too.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Thank you......Facebook flexing should be left to the teenagers.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yep. Makes tons of sense doesn't it. Here's a guy that sponsors series, races, and racers. Simpson, Shirley, Thornton, Pierce and others benefit from this guys generosity but when someone steals from him, he's chastised for voicing his opinion? He11, I'd take out a full page add in USA Today.

4m stupidity at it's best.
    Very cancel culturish......It appears Mr Hoker is a bit better than that.

Not real sure why he just wouldn't handle it like most grown men do.....nothing stupid about it at all.

Plenty of ways to handle instead of announcing to the world you're gonna kick someone's ass on Facebook.....kind of like announcing you are putting someone on ignore on 4m.

Somebody did me dirty so I'm gonna take a full page ad out to shame him......sounds stupid and childish.

I have a feeling this isn't chump change were talking about. For him to make a comment on Facebook ? Maybe he was sending a message to all the parties involved letting them find out that he found out what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    I have a feeling this isn't chump change were talking about. For him to make a comment on Facebook ? Maybe he was sending a message to all the parties involved letting them find out that he found out what's going on.
    It’s definitely not, you figure roughly $100 a pop, definitely get into your pocketbook real quick.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

did mallory show up?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtcrazy4u View Post
    Maybe he should do what most Adults do and confront the parties involved and discuss it or recover his losses in person.....Or if it isn't chump change and he can prove it take it to the authorities and let them deal with it.

Or, maybe he should rent a banner plane and fly signs with threats of whipping Cody over the skies of eldora today.....it's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by chopter33 View Post
    did mallory show up?
    You missed the beach ball that ended up on the track?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    You missed the beach ball that ended up on the track?
    I thought it was Hokers inflated ego!

Putting him on blast for all to see is very appropriate, so people know who or what they are dealing with,Hoker has every right!

Just because you can, doesn’t always mean you should.

Putting him on blast for all to see is very appropriate, so people know who or what they are dealing with,Hoker has every right!
    But again, who doesn’t know what a turd sammich Cody is?