Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fals

Quote Originally Posted by Phatdaddy View Post
    I'm a huge fan of Bobby. (and Bob throughout his career). Bobby gets everything out of his car that he possibly can. The spotlight is on him in every race. That being said, I hope he trains Jiu Jitsu or Krav Maga, cause a "Security to the Pits" incident is coming someday.
    I’m shocked it hasn’t happened already.

Krav Maga, lol……Bobby, lmao.

Thanks for that one
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Lets see if we can get seven or eight pages of the usual non sense. Bet we can

If someone was actually serious about Bobby and Krav Maga, this could be one of the longest ever…..

Bobby the See and say doll maybe…Bobby a Krav Maga trained warrior, nope.

Come on Bobby, just say they rough drove you and you still kicked their asses when it counted….is it really that dam hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Illstate32 View Post
    These threads about booby's disrespectful ways are hard on you aren't they ? ? Lol...
    I have just 2 questions . Why haven't the Mods gotten rid of this guy for good ?? And why hasn't anyone kicked his ass already just for being so irritating and so not funny ?

FALS was a great race , and instead of being happy to see a good show , this clown is back every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) day to talk out his A$$ thinking he is somehow entertaining and funny.

Is beyond me that a guy that is that old finds nothing better to do with his time . Is really kind of sad.

MODS please take out the trash again !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joeboo View Post
    I have just 2 questions . Why haven't the Mods gotten rid of this guy for good ?? And why hasn't anyone kicked his ass already just for being so irritating and so not funny ?

FALS was a great race , and instead of being happy to see a good show , this clown is back every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) day to talk out his A$$ thinking he is somehow entertaining and funny.

Is beyond me that a guy that is that old finds nothing better to do with his time . Is really kind of sad.

MODS please take out the trash again !!!!
    Because either the mods do not have the website tools to ban internet addresses, or they don't know how to do it. Yeah, his jr high school banter and hard on for Pierce got old long ago.

Denial, it’s what’s for dinner……….show was great, nobody denying it and most said exactly that.

Young Bobs commentary is what’s at issue….not his driving this time.

I have just 2 questions . Why haven't the Mods gotten rid of this guy for good ?? And why hasn't anyone kicked his ass already just for being so irritating and so not funny ?FALS was a great race , and instead of being happy to see a good show , this clown is back every (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) day to talk out his A$$ thinking he is somehow entertaining and funny.Is beyond me that a guy that is that old finds nothing better to do with his time . Is really kind of sad. MODS please take out the trash again !!!!
    He has so many names. At least 100. All of the agreements to him are only him using another of his bank of many many names.

Not true…..I agree with his take on Bobby’s fans and Bobby’s indifference most times also…….again, denial it’s what’s for dinner.

Whatever helps you get through this lol. Smh! Wow...
    You need to 'HAPPY ON UP" ! ! You need to quit being that old " MEAN Mr. MUSTARD " character ! !

You need to crawl back under your rock... the reality out here in the world is to much for you to handle! ! ! 
    You need to purchase a new Hell Tour Champion T-Shirt. The one that reads " DETERMINED to DOMINATE " on the front. Then everything will be all better ! !

I have a question jobob lol, why are you such a sissy that you'd let anything said regarding the truth about dirty booby bother you ? ? It is the truth... get over it and stop begging for somone else to make it all better for you lmao... You have a great day jimbob 
    Actually it doesn't bother me at all . He has made some questionable moves to say the least , but he is also very exciting to watch . Kind of like Larson in a sprint and or midget. I like exciting races and don't dwell on the moves a driver makes good or bad. I watched the FALS race and came away with (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that was fun to watch. You watched and came away with oh let me post another 20 times about pierce and get that one fan worked up . It's you and your repetitive garbage that you keep insisting on giving your 2 cents on at least 20 times a day that got old years ago.

I thought the foolishness was over when Bloomquist slowed down , but I see you picked up with pierce just to keep the look at me look at me and my oh so funny posts ball rolling.

Have fun , and feel proud after.

Actually it doesn't bother me at all . He has made some questionable moves to say the least , but he is also very exciting to watch . Kind of like Larson in a sprint and or midget. I like exciting races and don't dwell on the moves a driver makes good or bad. I watched the FALS race and came away with (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that was fun to watch. You watched and came away with oh let me post another 20 times about pierce and get that one fan worked up . It's you and your repetitive garbage that you keep insisting on giving your 2 cents on at least 20 times a day that got old years ago.I thought the foolishness was over when Bloomquist slowed down , but I see you picked up with pierce just to keep the look at me look at me and my oh so funny posts ball rolling.Have fun , and feel proud after.
    Well put ! !

People can’t be looked at when you ignore them.

It got destroyed with a bad slider or people were drowning in the pool of denial?

Actually it doesn't bother me at all . He has made some questionable moves to say the least , but he is also very exciting to watch . Kind of like Larson in a sprint and or midget. I like exciting races and don't dwell on the moves a driver makes good or bad. I watched the FALS race and came away with (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) that was fun to watch. You watched and came away with oh let me post another 20 times about pierce and get that one fan worked up . It's you and your repetitive garbage that you keep insisting on giving your 2 cents on at least 20 times a day that got old years ago.

I thought the foolishness was over when Bloomquist slowed down , but I see you picked up with pierce just to keep the look at me look at me and my oh so funny posts ball rolling.

Have fun , and feel proud after.

Extremely well put!!!!

But a foolish waist of time . . . 
    Sorry, but that should be "waste" of time unless you are referring to the size of the man's belt. Just sayin

Why do you guys keep responding to the troll? I blocked it forever ago. If you like chatting with it so much, get its email address. Click on its User Name, View Profile, then on the left, Add To Ignore List. You won't see its posts again and the men can get back to business.

It only works if you announce it publicly first…….but great advice.