Thread: Ponder this!!!!

Default Ponder this!!!!

Don’t trust government! We don’t have government, we have a mafia crime syndicate masquerading as a government no “covid” virus exists and even the CDC had to admit “covid” never existed therefore none of it’s BS ”variants” exist either.

So ALL “covid” deaths are murder and doctors who signed that on death certificated guilty of criminal fraud and malpractice at best!

NEWS Bill Gates Charged with Murder for COVID-19 Vaccine Death in India’s High Court – Death Penalty Sought
    If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!

Why?????????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just somethings I found on the internet. Going a bit far to say covid does not exist but it's not much more than a bad strain of flu. People that are claimed to have died from covid are often really killed by pneumonia or flu that triggered complications from weak organs and poor health.

Quote Originally Posted by Buford.Justice View Post
    Just somethings I found on the internet. Going a bit far to say covid does not exist but it's not much more than a bad strain of flu. People that are claimed to have died from covid are often really killed by pneumonia or flu that triggered complications from weak organs and poor health.
    It’s definitely a mixed bag of messages we all get, but it’s different than the flu…..or the batch I had was.
    I’ve had bad flu before….I’m fairly healthy and covid wiped me out like nothing I’ve ever seen or felt before.

I agree that much of it is over reported as COVID deaths because it fits the media playbook for joemala and the hospitals are working the system at the back gate for profit…….it was a lot like the flu in terms of early symptoms, but the flu is a hobby stock compared to the the COVID super late model once they get up to speed.

Or that was my experience, I know it’s different for everyone.

With the drop in flu cases, I figured Trump found the cure for it!

Surely, the Dems will give him the credit!

He gets credit for the miraculous drop in all the other respiratory disease that’s killed folks for years…..emphysema,copd and the like.

Right?

My daughter has it now and so does her boyfriend. Needless to say, I'm staying away from them for a while.

Sorry to hear you had a bad case of it. You have direct experience with it and I have not. Unless I had it and didn't know it. Summer before something got me down but I didn't get tested.

To me it exists but evil governments are using it as an excuse to advance control of people agendas. Thus the media is using scare tactics and Fauci is railing 24/7 on the news networks!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1468568385088856064

Fox News Christmas Tree Set On Fire

To me it exists but evil governments are using it as an excuse to advance control of people agendas. Thus the media is using scare tactics and Fauci is railing 24/7 on the news networks!
    No dam doubt about it……..hope your family get well and end up with a mild case.

My daughter has it now and so does her boyfriend. Needless to say, I'm staying away from them for a while.

Sorry to hear you had a bad case of it. You have direct experience with it and I have not. Unless I had it and didn't know it. Summer before something got me down but I didn't get tested.
    Buford tell your family to get their doctor to order monoclonal antibodies ASAP !!!! The sooner they get it the better the prognosis and severity will be !!!!!

It appears they are pretty much over it and back on the road again.. Just wonder if they really even had Corona. Thanks for the antibodies advice. I really want something like that or Ivermectin. I've been told that Remdesivir, the drug of choice apparently is not something you want to take a chance on. Even though hospitals want to use that drug, it's wrong. I think hospitals have come under the control of this corrupt government to a high degree and that's really bad for the patients.

And if you wind up needing to put on a ventilator you are really in deep dung.

''covid'' is nothing but the dam flu!!! Yea some peoples gett sicker than others , totally knocked UNDER the weather type crap!! Hell think of it like this not singal one of us would even know what (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) flu is if it were not for somebody whom ever it was conjured up the very thought an understanding to go with it!!! All creatures of NATURE get down sick. some are deadly ill! Its always been like that ya sillyfied monkey hearts.......................